It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mutiple shooters confirmed by taxi driver footage WE are being lied too.1st 2 Mins vid

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

originally posted by: Pandaram
As i ex freedom fighter, i could tell There is defo two different locations where firing comming from..

or..different directions of firing..

firing towards you or away from you..the sound will be different.

Possibly.. no wonder i am a refugee now..😂😂

link   
Error 2
edit on 3-10-2017 by Pandaram because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: kngfc
a reply to: DupontDeux

Fast forward to the 4:57 mark.

I am not sure I see it?
Is it that flashing light in one of the lower floors you are referring to?

I think that that could be anything, say, a reflection, it is Vegas after all - lights, lights everywhere!
Also audio wise the cadence of the flashes and the cadence of the shots seems to me to be different.

Or am I looking at the wrong thing?

link   
There are way too many variables to make something of the sound in my humble opinion.
The shooter moved between two positions.
A hand over the microphone of the phone.
Phone direction.
Car moving.
Building structures and shapes.
The list is endless.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pandaram
As i ex freedom fighter, i could tell There is defo two different locations where firing comming from..

or..different directions of firing..

firing towards you or away from you..the sound will be different.

True but would it sound THAT different, there is a big difference in volume. The louder sound doesn't sound like impacts or anything either.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gaspode
There are way too many variables to make something of the sound in my humble opinion.
Phone direction.
Car moving.
The list is endless.

I think we can rule out the hand over the microphone theory because the background sound of the traffic should be muffled too.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I would like to point out, that the shooter had a cornucopia of weaponry in his room.

Two guns does not, therefore, necessarily suggest two shooters. The muzzle report of two like weapons can be very different, depending on barrel type, round fired, the weight of the item which launches it, the type of mechanism which fires it, the load of the round itself, and a whole host of other factors. For example, an AK does not sound like an AR, because although they are used in similar roles by military outfits, they are very different mechanically and in terms of the round they fire.

The man was armed to the eye sockets, so unless someone can show footage which actually depicts a second shooter visibly, there is no reason, at this stage, to get bogged down in a grassy knoll discussion.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousTi

it's defo something interesting. Perhaps it's simply a trick of the audio, city buildings echoes or changing of the weapons or direction of firing. It could even be a combination of both.

As far as I remember...his apartment was filled with various weapons. He could have easily been switching different calibers and even direction of firing.

I wonder if the police report will show if he was using only one weapon.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   
OK so if you haven't been around weapons regularly - pistols or rifles you cant really speculate based on experience, those that have know what their Hearing and can confirm the vast difference of the sound between floor 4 and floor 32.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   
It may have already been mentioned, but I have read in various places that Windows in two different hotel rooms were smashed. Meaning there were possibly two, at least, shooters.

I have no idea if this is true.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Yes it sounded like two separate shooters... one near and one far.

Also there were two windows separated by distance at the hotel broken out... the guy must have been a runner or a police sniper was way off his target.. Since the guy does not fit a known profile (conspiracy time) what if he rented the room and someone else or two simply came in and popped him and then started the firing sequence ? There was allot of ordnance in that room for one guy to carry past security several times...? He is dead from an apparent suicide he must be the one !

There were camera's that someone had set up in the hall way to observe anyone approaching his room... This really was a well planned attack.. I hope they go over that room with a fine toothed comb and the truth really does come out..

Retired from Lockheed with a 400,000 dollar home in a retirement community and 64 years old.. You would think by that age he would have figured out something better to do with his time than shoot up a bunch of concert goers..?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   

it's defo something interesting. Perhaps it's simply a trick of the audio, city buildings echoes or changing of the weapons or direction of firing. It could even be a combination of both.

As far as I remember...his apartment was filled with various weapons. He could have easily been switching different calibers and even direction of firing.

I wonder if the police report will show if he was using only one weapon.

www.telegraph.co.uk...
"Some of the firearms recovered from the hotel room had scopes, while two were reportedly modified to make them fully automatic."

I'm thinking most of the gun fire came from those two modded weapons.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

originally posted by: TheJesuit
As you can see and hear there is at least two different shooters from just the audio alone it pretty obvious

I wonder how long the media will push" lone gunman" as the footage gets posted will these questions be answered or even addressed

90% ofAmerica is watching MSM its only a few that visit these sites and actually watch .

www.youtube.com...

Thanks for posting, interesting if true.

However, it is a ~20 minute video - could you point to a specific point where it is obvious?

Pretty damn obvious I'd say

Listen to the audio at 0.40...

Then listen again at 1.07...

Pretty big difference. And before you say "echo" at 0.40, please tell me from what. If the sounds from 0.40 are echoes, I would expect shots of the same magnitude as those at 1.07, 1-2 secs before 0.40... but there are none.

My uneducated guesstimation:

- Stephen Paddock was set up, there were two shooters operating from two locations and that explosive stuff in Stephens car was placed there deliberately to seal the deal as him as a crazy guy.

It will be easy to say that this now dead guy probably suffered the same mental fate as his father. And Stephen wouldn't be there to say otherwise. And how convenient that his girlfriend was out of town (or the country??).

So many fishy things about all this.
edit on 3/10/17 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Yes it sounded like two separate shooters... one near and one far.

Also there were two windows separated by distance at the hotel broken out... the guy must have been a runner or a police sniper was way off his target.. Since the guy does not fit a known profile (conspiracy time) what if he rented the room and someone else or two simply came in and popped him and then started the firing sequence ? There was allot of ordnance in that room for one guy to carry past security several times...? He is dead from an apparent suicide he must be the one !

There were camera's that someone had set up in the hall way to observe anyone approaching his room... This really was a well planned attack.. I hope they go over that room with a fine toothed comb and the truth really does come out..

Retired from Lockheed with a 400,000 dollar home in a retirement community and 64 years old.. You would think by that age he would have figured out something better to do with his time than shoot up a bunch of concert goers..?

Exactly... none of this makes any sense what so ever...

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousTi

originally posted by: Gaspode
Phone direction.
Car moving.
The list is endless.

I think we can rule out the hand over the microphone theory because the background sound of the traffic should be muffled too.

Agree... the ambient audio does NOT change at any point. Which means the audio recorded was the same at all times.

Which then doesn't explain why the hell the difference between the shots fired at 1.07 and 0.45 was THAT MUCH different... I mean, it's extreme.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
OK so if you haven't been around weapons regularly - pistols or rifles you cant really speculate based on experience, those that have know what their Hearing and can confirm the vast difference of the sound between floor 4 and floor 32.

I think the sound drop off is -6 decibels for every half of the distance. If the total distance the sound traveled was 1km, then the sound for the first 500meters should only have dropped 6 decibles right? Problem here is I don't really know how far the sound traveled... -6 decibels is a lot but to me it sounds like 2/3 the original volume

Google says "The sound pressure level (SPL) decreases with doubling of the distance by (−)6 dB. The sound pressure falls 1/2 times (50%) of the sound pressure of the initial value. It drops with the ratio 1/r of the distance. The sound intensity level decreases with doubling of the distance by (−)6 dB"

So the sound between floor 32 and 4 wouldn't be a huge difference as I believe it's slightly under 100 meters.
edit on 3-10-2017 by AnonymousTi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Could it not just be that the guy was moving between the 2 windows?

I admit that the flashes looked like they were from lower down the Hotel but could just be perspective

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   

I'm sort of lagging behind the info at this point, you wouldn't think it would be that different, but sound does do funny things.

So little info to go on. I suppose that's actually a good thing. We don't have some right to know what's been found and what's going on in an active investigation. We don't need to really know either, even though I know we're all really wondering.

When you cross that line from annoying ranter/grumpy old ass/militant liberal or conservative, religious nut or spurned lover/debtor you're really just the same kind of piece of crap.

I think a part of me wants to know because I want to yell "I'm not like that, they're not like that, we aren't like that!" at the top of my lungs and have it be true. It's bothering me that there seems to be a lack of motive.

What do you hope for in a situation like this? I've seen people excited the asshole was a Muslim, a Republican, a Democrat, and pretty much everything else that was "the enemy". This jackass was the enemy, this should unite us, not divide us. I'd be just as horrified if someone shot up any group of people. Whatever the cause, whatever the affiliations, this country is stronger and we need to get along when S goes bad.

I was incredibly proud of all the people that moved the wounded and helped others. An ex-Marine commandeered a pickup truck and drove a ton of people to the hospital. People basically flooded the blood banks. I saw people carrying the wounded, I saw civilians and I was f***ing proud. I saw a man who put himself between the shooter and his wife and died to save her. I saw the blood tracked through the hospital. I saw our cops, firemen and EMS run full tilt into utter chaos to save my countrymen, and I am proud.

This was a hard one. We'll rally, we'll mourn and remember, and we'll recognize the heroes, mourn for our losses, and grieve for OUR families.

edit on 0320171020171 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I am having a thought here.

Were the shots loud enough that the sound of them was picked up by microphones at the festival, and amplified, causing the delay and the difference in apparent distance, that some people experienced?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Port Arthur anyone ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join