It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TV commercial depicts giant nipple UFO squirting milk into children's mouths

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I haven't had much to smile about today, mass shootings shouldn't raise anyone's spirits.

Those silly Japanese have come to my rescue, though, because I could not help but crack a slight grin when I saw this commercial for milk! If nothing else, it is quite creative...

Warning, if nipples cause you discomfort, please don't click PLAY!

This is a TV commercial from Japanese milk company Rakunoh Mother’s. What's the deal with this Uddered Flying Object (UFO)? For the cattle mutilation-inspired backstory, see the equally unusual TV spot below.

MOO!

SOURCE

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
At least they've stopped abducting the whole cow. I think PETA had something to do with it.

edit on 10/2/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Prime Wagyu might actually be worth stealing for extraterrestrial rustlers. It's that expensive.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Our government allready did that long ago, they pushed a campaign to get us to drink the casomorphin containing milk and cheeses so we would be slightly doped and satisfied with the way things were being run. They made it so people felt substandard if they had problems drinking milk....Ohhh, you are lactose intolerant is what the people parrotted. That is because people did not understand they were buzzed up on the milk, the government agencies controlling food knew that all milk dopes people for a long time, way before the milk campaigns started. You guys don't think the government would push things and subsidize their production because they are healthy do you? Salmon actually stops the breakdown of casomorphins, so does lactobaccili, that way the settling buzz lasts you longer. So eat your Salmon and cheese and have your yogurt.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

They're eating them?

Noooooooo!

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   
The Japanese have weird commercials
I do like to watch Japanese TV and the Korean game shows here in the US on their respective channels
Usually , I am left with deep philosophical thought then WTF did I just see ?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Game shows. Yes.
You try to figure out what the hell is going on but it's hopeless.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Nipple, Schmipple.................That was a teat!!!

BTW, its not only cows and milk they are after.....................

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: gort51

Udderly ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

You're one of the few here who get it.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Uhhh, they are milking it for all its worth.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

People Against Extraterrestrial Aliens?

Nah, they're fascists. They milk everything for what it's worth.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Prime Wagyu might actually be worth stealing for extraterrestrial rustlers. It's that expensive.

You'd be worth a lot too if you were force fed beer and grains.

I should be worth a bunch... thing is, my brain is all fatty deposits. ruins the flavour.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Our government allready did that long ago, they pushed a campaign to get us to drink the casomorphin containing milk and cheeses so we would be slightly doped and satisfied with the way things were being run. They made it so people felt substandard if they had problems drinking milk....Ohhh, you are lactose intolerant is what the people parrotted. That is because people did not understand they were buzzed up on the milk, the government agencies controlling food knew that all milk dopes people for a long time, way before the milk campaigns started. You guys don't think the government would push things and subsidize their production because they are healthy do you? Salmon actually stops the breakdown of casomorphins, so does lactobaccili, that way the settling buzz lasts you longer. So eat your Salmon and cheese and have your yogurt.

Hrmm.. casomorphins are IN milk and cheese. how do you force someone to take them with the other?

Ironically, casomorphins help people with autism to sleep.

Got Milk?

edit on 3/10/2017 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Game shows. Yes.

Yeah , and I dont know Japanese or Korean..
Just the fun..

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Game shows. Yes.

There is a toilet, a bucket, and a large bottle of water.

And a huge penis poking you to run somewhere. Which ends up with you in a pool of yellow slime, wiping your goggles with an inflatable squid, to a crowd laughing and someone yelling "Fukui-san!"

What is there not to get?

Oh .. wait, that's Iron Chef... blast it...

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

Racist aliens!

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: gort51
Nipple, Schmipple.................That was a teat!!!

BTW, its not only cows and milk they are after.....................

That was awesome

I wonder if any aliens ever saw that one.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I thought most Asian people were lactose intolerant.

edit on 3/10/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

originally posted by: rickymouse

Hrmm.. casomorphins are IN milk and cheese. how do you force someone to take them with the other?

Ironically, casomorphins help people with autism to sleep.

Got Milk?

A similar chemistry, just not tied to casein, is found in mother's milk. It is what settles the crying baby.

new topics

top topics

join