It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tummy gas and lots of it.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
What would I give for a bit of bubbly bum syndrome right now.

What causes this kind of thing and what can be about it?

Im starting to wonder if drinking a lot of coffee has anything to do with it. I also eat a lot of bread

all info appreciated

thank you

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

Im starting to wonder if drinking a lot of coffee has anything to do with it. I also eat a lot of bread

all info appreciated

thank you
I think you may have answered your own question.
Throw a can of Ranch Style beans on top of it.
Cheap malt liquor with broccoli and smoked pork may help clear that up.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Look into the FODMAP diet. Certain foods tend to ferment inside the body ( causing lots of gas) and this diet is about cutting them out and then slowly testing what you can bring back based on your body reactions.

I went through it and learned that onions and garlic, two of my favorite ingredients, were giving me issues. I learned about some other food items that I now avoid too.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
ROFL! Cook a piece of meat, allow it to sit out for six hours, and then eat it without re-heating it. If you got an iron gut like myself, you will get what your asking for. If you have a weak stomach though, you could suffer horrible vomiting or even require a visit to the Doc. I don't often do that, but it happens. Or just eat a bunch of junk food with spicy for days at a time without cooking anything from fresh vegetable at home should do the same.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

all info appreciated

thank you

Parasitic blooms...ingest an anti-parasitic regularly and eat pro-biotic foods regularly.....and focus on building yourself an alkaline inner body using diet.

The foods we eat sometimes produce sympathetic living conditions for specific parasites which then bloom or reproduce more vigorously than you are used to....change the food and you will slightly reduce the specific blooms......change your diet by adding anti-parasitic foods and pro-biotics and follow an alkaline focused diet ...also find Dr.Hulda Clarks books...specificlly The Cure for all Diseases.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
were you on a bad date and trying to get out of it or something? I find it a bit puzzling that one would seek to submit themselves to this discomfort. I always hate it, the house just ends up stinky every room I go in for more than five minutes in this state.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluesjr

Look into the FODMAP diet. Certain foods tend to ferment inside the body ( causing lots of gas) and this diet is about cutting them out and then slowly testing what you can bring back based on your body reactions.

I went through it and learned that onions and garlic, two of my favorite ingredients, were giving me issues. I learned about some other food items that I now avoid too.

Its not ferment it is parasitic blooms...yes garlic and onion enhance the blooms which are not good for you....parasites have killed more human beings than every world war in human history combined.....this is the single biggest hidden conspiracy secret I can think of....Dr. Hulda Clarks books wuill identify these 2 foods and give you an in depth study on what they do inside of your body in concert with parasites.

link   

Get some whole psyllium and drink lots of water with it. Clean out your alimentary canal like nobody's family-owned business.

Grab some magazines too..

You'll feel 10 lbs. lighter and a year younger.

edit on 1-10-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

link   
Lactose intolerant ?? That will do it
Coffee and bread ? I intake a ton of both every day .

That doesnt mean you need "bubbly bum" though. Not a very good idea , anyway. With the gas it would become "explosive bubbly bum" That term has real meaning if you catch my drift. (and I hope I dont catch yours)

Nature will run its course. Naturally.
If it persists or becomes painful , see a Doc . Please.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Sounds good. Coud you give some examples of anti-parasitic foods and pro-biotic foods please?

thanks

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I eat garlic and onions EVERY single day, are you sure they are bad?? They fight cancer and stuff. I literally but at least one type of onion and garlic in nearly everything I cook. Red Onion (i enjoy these finely diced or sliced raw in my foods as well) white, yellow, scallions, shallot and garlic. I put garlic in my rice, on my meats, when I make sauces, stir fry etc ...

Am I killing myself with garlic and onion?

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
were you on a bad date and trying to get out of it or something? I find it a bit puzzling that one would seek to submit themselves to this discomfort. I always hate it, the house just ends up stinky every room I go in for more than five minutes in this state.

For some strange reason my brothers and sister all seem to have the same problem so we have simply lived with it all our lives but its getting almost intolerable in recent times.

I eat plenty of bananas, apples nuts etc and a good selection of vegies. i ususlly find a feed of celery usually does the trick but this time a hand full of sticks did nothing.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: bluesjr

I'll certainly check that FODMAP diet out

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
ok so the way your first sentence is written in OP it almost seemed as if you were trying to come down with the symptoms, not trying to fix it.

I tend to get it only after a few days of eating out. The wife is always looking for a reason not to cook, which I actually love. I use fresh grown herbs and put veggies in almost everything I eat. Even when we buy a pizza from the store, we buy a cheese pizza, then chop up our toppings at home and cook with that.

I do not drink ANY coffee ever, and my parents are Colombian! Sure smells good though. My wake me up in the morning is chugging straight from the bottle ruby red grapefruit juice. Of the seven members of my family, I am the only one who drinks it. What a shame, it is really good stuff. At least I get it all to myself

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
I eat garlic and onions EVERY single day, are you sure they are bad?? They fight cancer and stuff. I literally but at least one type of onion and garlic in nearly everything I cook. Red Onion (i enjoy these finely diced or sliced raw in my foods as well) white, yellow, scallions, shallot and garlic. I put garlic in my rice, on my meats, when I make sauces, stir fry etc ...

Am I killing myself with garlic and onion?

The benefits you speak of are tangible...I used to use those foods a lot to....but the inner damages in terms of providing a sympathetic living environment to parasites make them non-desirable to me now.....you can eat them if you are regularly eating an anti-parasitic food in your diet with no worries....however if you are not ingesting anti-parasitic foods regularly then you will have a domino effect where your inner blooms are hurting you and then you add specific chemicals which are produced when the onions and garlic break down that ENHANCE the blooms and you have 2x trouble.

So yes you can eat any foods.....as long as you maintain an alkaline inner body and eat an anti-parasitic regularly followed by pro-biotic foods...it is only if your are not doing regular anti-parasitic maintenance that these foods can be very damaging to you.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   

a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

You may laugh but what do you think is creating 'tummy gas?'

It goes hand in hand with the other poster who mentioned parasites in the bowel.

That's right, living organisms, through chemical breakdown, create the gas.

Flush em all out with the pysllium. You can get a probiotic supplement to re-introduce helpful 'gut flora' back into the system and you'll feel scores better.

Do this once a week or every couple weeks.

It couldn't hurt to try, right?

edit on 1-10-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I eat what my body wants.
A good balance of sugars, fats, and proteins as a starting point.
Mineral balance is also very important.
I eat lots of fruit, probably not as much greens as I should.
My fair share, in moderation, of all kinds of critters.
I should add that I do occasionally lift the bed-sheets with a mighty wind.
Farts were probably one of the first jokes.
edit on 1-10-2017 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Hemp which is a food produces extracts that are anti-parasitic and non-pasturised saurkraut is a pro-biotic.

There are 1000s of anti-parasitic plants we can eat....google it and you will find the ones local to your geographic location and there are many to choose from....same with pro-biotic foods kim-chi or saurkraut.....there are many to choose from.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
My goal is lots of fiber and vitamin intake through actual whole foods ie vegetables and whole grains. What typed of food are anti parasitic?? I assume leafy greens?? I love my spinach and use home grown Italian oregano, cilantro, lemon basil and sweet basil regularly, Salads etc...

Well something in my diet must be anti-parasitic because I don't think I have problems with them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join