It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marilyn Manson Crushed by Stage Prop And Taken To Hospital

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Marilyn Manson has been taken to hospital after a stage prop of two giant guns fell on top of him during a NYC show. We don't know yet whether Manson has been seriously injured. The rest of the show was obviously cancelled.

BREAKING: Marilyn Manson Crushed by Stage Prop at NYC Show, Gig Cancelled Mid-Set

Marilyn Manson‘s New York City concert tonight (Sept. 30) had to be cut short after a stage prop of two giant guns fell on top of the singer while he was performing “Sweet Dreams.”

“There was a lot of confusion in the crowd when it happened, people thought it was maybe part of the act,” says Loudwire’s John Hill, who was at the show. “When the guitarist moved over, the crowd started to freak out. Everyone was really worried and then chants started. They had the crowd move out of the venue real quick.”

There’s currently no word on if Manson has been seriously injured, though he has reportedly been taken to the hospital

This is a developing story. We’ll continue to update this post as news breaks.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Ok, I see now there's another thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I only checked the off-topic (bts) forums... my bad. You may close this one now...

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hellmutt
We don't know yet whether Manson has been seriously injured.

ATS member Dashen claims he dead mon.

edit on 30-9-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Ohhhhh the irony, killed by fake guns in NYC!

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Still no word about his condition...

Marilyn Manson struck by falling stage scenery during New York concert

“Around this time his girlfriend, she’d been watching from a chair on the side of the stage, rushed over to him. His girlfriend rushed off to the stage within moments with her hand over her mouth and clearly panicked ... the security guard near me said they had paramedics on site. It was another minute or two before actual medics started to get on stage.”

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Hellmutt

Crushed? Kind of a dramatic headline he had a prop fall over and looks like it barely did anything.
edit on 1-10-2017 by norhoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Hellmutt

That vid looks like it was his leg - definitely not dead
could tell he was pissed, was like "get the f off me b" to his gf before she ran off the stage with her hand over her mouth
edit on 1-10-2017 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join