It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Maher's The Kremlin Collusion

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ganjoa
Never Mind - thought you were referring to Jim Marrs and well, if he posted something recently that WOULD be news.

ganjoa

I know, my bad. I was recently reading some of Jim's stuff and just had a slip here. I asked a mod to edit spelling.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

but this was an exercise in petty name-calling under the pretence of comedy.

So you honestly think there was nothing in that breakdown that should raise a brow with the American people at all?
If Obama or Hillary and one of their children(speculatively) said those things, you would still dismiss it as all hype?

I'm asking honestly, no coyness here, because I too thought the Russia thing was mostly fluff, but the evidence seems to have some merit for concern, even objectively. The 17 Intelligent Agencies reports are all wrong? I don't know man, I guess we all perceive things differently. While I agree Maher is a jackass at times and his opinions are sometimes exaggerated, I do value his show as a source of information because of his interviews and perspective. I think this piece, while maybe not definitively conclusive, certainly makes ya go hmmm. I think the Russians did affect the election, which in itself is troubling, but the Trump's ties , even being subtle, raise my suspicion more about them. I'm not personally convinced the Trump's directly contributed to this debacle, but I do lean towards the probability of it.
edit on 6pmf30095630 by waftist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
just the provable and publicly known fact that Trump and his family ARE DIRECTLY making huge monetary profits off of his presidency, is enough to impeach him....but he's a republican and therefore he gets a pass, the hell with the constitution, unless of course he's a democrat, where you get impeached for lying about having an affair...

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

it mus tbe killing you that Trump is untouchable right now since he is just barely obeying th elaw just enough to not get in trouble.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: waftist

For a while there were new accounts being opened daily and then those accounts being closed or banned almost immediately or within a few hours. It was like shift work. Log on, post as many pro trump / anti Hillary posts as you can before you're detected. Then they just disappeared. No one knew but we kind of all knew at the same time.
A "Way Back" investigation of this site could give investigators a good idea about how it all worked in the real world with posts and responses and they could gage how well the Russian interference went by looking at the New Topics pages.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

That doesn't change the fact that Russia did this.
Those of you who were here during the election know those accounts were being opened and banned on the same day.
Now I have suspicions of some very old, inactive accounts suddenly being reactivated and then posting almost exclusively in the political forums. I don't know if it's just coincidence but I've noticed a lot of old accounts becoming active.
Accounts from 2010 that have 150 posts from 2010 and then all of a sudden is here posting pro trump stuff.
And it's still happening. Watch and pay attention you will notice it too.
Of course that could be legitimate. People forget about the site until a search for something brings it back into your browser and they become active again. It just seems like there's a lot of that happening all of a sudden.
I can't call anyone out of course because it could be legit. ... but then again...I'm just sayin'...

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: FHomerK

So you're saying two wrongs do make a right?
Okay, gotcha.
edit on 1012017 by Sillyolme because: Grammar...my own life force

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   

O.M.G. I LOVE IT....

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Really? Because I found that very funny. Especially Mike Pence...AKA....Mike Pence.
So boring he doesn't even get a nickname.. I'd have called him Schultz myself. Hogan Heros fans would get it.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

originally posted by: waftist
I wonder just how many Russian Trolls there have been?

Too many, far too many. Obviously!

Of course you see Russians everywhere... You are posting from St. Petersburg.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

That was just Harry Potter. Silly boy....

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Oh grow a pair. It was funny.
Oh but I guess it's only funny when Hillary's the brunt of the joke huh?

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Funny I didn't know the U.S. had anything on him. I thought Sweden wanted him for rape.

Nice guy huh?
edit on 1012017 by Sillyolme because: Wrong country

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Yeah we know...they've been priming that pump ( No Donny you don't get royalties) for decades.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I don't think there were any communication between Trump and Putin or else the IC would have been able to intercept it.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

bill is about as believable as peirce morgan,,,and just as annoyying.

Should be easy to disprove his claims then, no?

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

Well I fthere was anything to it they would had already done it. it speaks for itself.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: yuppa

Really? Because I found that very funny. Especially Mike Pence...AKA....Mike Pence.
So boring he doesn't even get a nickname.. I'd have called him Schultz myself. Hogan Heros fans would get it.

I watched hogans heros. Klink was hilarious. Ive never found bill funny.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: ausername

originally posted by: waftist
I wonder just how many Russian Trolls there have been?

Too many, far too many. Obviously!

Of course you see Russians everywhere... You are posting from St. Petersburg.

Close, you're only 5,425 miles off.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
The thing that surprises me most about this is that people seem so surprised by this current round of foreign interference claims. Since the times elections began, countries whose national interests are inextricably tied have always attempted to influence election outcomes in their favour. Always have, always will.

And those domestic elements who collude with foreign nationals in this manner are traitors. Always have been, always will be.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join