It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Maher's The Kremlin Collusion

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Now I know a lot of folks here despise Bill, but in the spirit of examining various sources on a subject, maybe there's a bit of worthy perspective here and if not, it's at least entertaining. I was unaware of some of the comments made by Trump's sons regarding Russia and found them interesting. Marr paints an interesting picture. I was left with a "well maybe" impression, but that's because when it comes to politics and money, nothing would surprise me anymore. I wonder just how many Russian Trolls there have been?
edit on Sat Sep 30 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: spelling in title, per OP request

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: waftist
I wonder just how many Russian Trolls there have been?

Too many, far too many. Obviously!

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The thing that surprises me most about this is that people seem so surprised by this current round of foreign interference claims. Since the times elections began, countries whose national interests are inextricably tied have always attempted to influence election outcomes in their favour. Always have, always will.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
The thing that surprises me most about this is that people seem so surprised by this current round of foreign interference claims. Since the times elections began, countries whose national interests are inextricably tied have always attempted to influence election outcomes in their favour. Always have, always will.

Including us interfering in elections abroad to this very day.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: waftist

Because, you know, we don't do anything like this at all. Nahhhhhhhhh.....

The American "soul" is spitshined clean...gleaming...and SPOTLESS...

Pardon me, I just threw up a little and died inside a bit thanks to that...

edit on 30-9-2017 by FHomerK because: Color revolutions, anyone? Propaganda, anyone? Radio Free, anyone?

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: FHomerK

Interesting (for perspective) item on alleged US interference in Russian elections...

www.jacobinmag.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

bill is about as believable as peirce morgan,,,and just as annoyying.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Sorry, can only get it to appear as a manual url, but check it out as it is very informative reading and I suspect very accurate.

[url]http://euromaidanpress.com/2017/03/23/putins-secret-weapon-against-the-west-massive-illegal-cash-hordes-in-foreign-countries-euromaidan-press/[/u rl]

Putin’s ‘secret weapon’ against the West – massive illegal cash hordes in foreign countries American media taking money from shady men. The Russian economy is small relative to that of Europe or the United States. It military is hardly capable of competing with NATO. But “the Kremlin has a secret weapon which no one else in the world has: enormous criminal financial resources” that Vladimir Putin can deploy to promote his goals, according to Igor Eidman.

During the time of Putin’s rule, “trillions of dollars” have flowed out of Russia abroad, a trend that is “not simply a criminal affair” but rather “the story about the struggle for rule in the world” designed to promote the goals of the FSB and its master in the Kremlin, the Russian analyst says. Eidman doesn’t mention it, but the size of these cash hordes outside of Russia is now so large that some banks and countries are afraid to go after Putin’s holdings because of the enormous profits that they are making from holding or laundering this money. This “criminal money is the main weapon of the secret war which Putin is conducting against democracy. It is used for buying off Western elites.

Financing propaganda, and manipulating public opinion as well as for supporting destructive political forces, organizing hacker attacks, and collecting compromising information and blackmail of influential people.” “The goal of all this is a sharp strengthening of Putin’s influence in the world, splitting the EU and NATO, destroying the union between Europe and the US, and destabilizing the situation in democratic countries,”

Eidman says. “Now, the most important tasks are sparking hysteria about the refugee crisis in the EU and unleashing a new conflict in the Balkans. Eidman surveys the way Russian money has been used in Montenegro, Bosnia, Serbia, Bulgaria, Poland, Sweden, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Germany, France, Italy, and the US. “In addition,” he says, “the Kremlin also supports ultra-right, separatist and isolationist forces in the UK, Spain, the Netherlands, Greece and other European countries.”

It is NOT the same as the U.S. It is UNIQUE. This is how Mr Putin and Russia are conducting and funding their foreign policy and affairs. Their policy is one of subversion to gain political collateral.

Trollskies be trolling! Complaceny can kill.

We need Rawhide to return, lol. He would have sorted it.

edit on 30-9-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

bill is about as believable as peirce morgan,,,and just as annoyying.

The only things i seem to agree with Bill on anymore are preferring women as partners and that Marijuana should be legal.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Never Mind - thought you were referring to Jim Marrs and well, if he posted something recently that WOULD be news.

ganjoa

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14
If by "us" you mean the the US fair enough, but I'm a Brit and we are the Guv'nors of the dark arts. We invented them.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Come on. "Baby #face" and Jared "The Jew" Kushner where pretty funny.

a reply to: FHomerK

It's one thing to influence foreign elections, and another to profit from and make excuses for foreign influence on your domestic elections. This is what certain people are suspected of having done; some folks would call it treason. You know, I like Russians, and one thing you've got to give them is they wouldn't stand for that kind of nonsense.
edit on 30-9-2017 by Cutepants because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I think it's Bill Maher , actually... and though a silly skit, it does do a decent job of tracing the decided oddness of the affair.

Those with Trump idolatry might not want to consider the implications, but I cannot imagine the poop storm if the guy at the center of this was a dem.

The partisan game is clouding many, many minds.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

It's Maher, not Marr.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I like Bill Maher when he’s not peddling his smug and elitist defamation to a complicit audience, but this was an exercise in petty name-calling under the pretence of comedy.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: waftist

Now I know a lot of folks here despise Bill, but in the spirit of examining various sources on a subject, maybe there's a bit of worthy perspective here and if not, it's at least entertaining. I was unaware of some of the comments made by Trump's sons regarding Russia and found them interesting. Marr paints an interesting picture. I was left with a "well maybe" impression, but that's because when it comes to politics and money, nothing would surprise me anymore. I wonder just how many Russian Trolls there have been?

They said that a long time ago, I believe it was a golf course conversation!

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

I like Bill Maher when he’s not peddling his smug and elitist defamation to a complicit audience, but this was an exercise in petty name-calling under the pretence of comedy.

Sticks and stones...buddy, Breitbart is just the same, no er, holes barred.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

So , to summarize what you are saying..
When the US does this , it is good
When another country does this , it is evil ?

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

And in other news..............

Assange Ready To Prove Russia Wasn’t Behind DNC Leak — For A Pardon

Assange, according to the Representative,will agree to provide proof that Russia was not his source for the 2016 DNC “hack” if the U.S. will grant him clemency for whatever they manage to uncover via their investigation of Wikileaks, which has been ongoing since the other leak of hundreds of thousands of classified U.S. documents in 2010.

www.redstate.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14
If by "us" you mean the the US fair enough, but I'm a Brit and we are the Guv'nors of the dark arts. We invented them.

Ah yes, sorry. I mean the US. But sure, the US inherited a lot of the political games and espionage work from Europe.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join