It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Throwing our last election into the House

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I can't follow everything, so will you help with money from Russia, splintering Americans' votes. This conspricacy was to keep us from an Electoral College majority for Clinton, and throwing our 'selection' of President and Veep into the House saussage factory, and sowing massive dissent! The MSM is pointing fingers, so won't see the forest-----! Little Kim must be in on this, so now he's on the ropes, from D J T's big mouth. Will he blame Putin, and is this the reason for the buildup on Russia's N K border??
edit on 30-9-2017 by carpooler because: Kim getting the short end

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Wwwaaaaaahhaa, Clinton lost. Get over it, this same post has been made 100 times already. No substance at all. Sorry for the rude introduction but I'm sick of theses "we've been cheated " posts.

PS. Make America great again!!
edit on 9 305130 1717 by WUNK22 because: Add content

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: carpooler

Will he blame Putin, and is this the reason for the buildup on Russia's N K border??

The US is the one 'building up' to war in Korea.

Whatever Russia and China do is defensive.

Because the difference is, the Russian and Chinese (buildup) are inside their own borders, whereas the US is threatening another puny lil country thousands of miles from their homeland.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

I can't follow everything...

Why do you want to do that?
Any medication that you didn't mention ?
edit on 30-9-2017 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

If nothing official was ever done about the real possibilities that Obama was not qualified to be president because he perhaps was not a legal citizen, had a dead man's SS number, and lied about his records is not enough to gain traction for what is supposed to be the way our system works, then why go after Trump? Seems like some of you folks want to continually play a double standard.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Troll

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

The only person that got the bone in the 2016 election process was Bernie Sanders. I wanted and expected to see a Sanders/Trump pissing match.
And Hillary almost won.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I think we should throw it at the shed. Or maybe the corner store.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Off topic: Does anyone else find the OP is an incoherent rambling of gibberish?
I can't discern a topic.
What could rocket man done to influence our elections?
Is the OP wanting to somehow "throw" the last election into the House?

ganjoa

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

So the claim must be that the "Russians" out-propaganda'd the Democrat Party and the Clinton Campaign ?

Or is it just one failed bigger than the other ?

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
I think we should throw it at the shed. Or maybe the corner store.

Or hit it with a stick until it goes away.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The election didn't go to the house though....

Trump won fair and square under the American electoral system.

I'm thankful for it. For all Trump's flaws he's still better than Hillary.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
It's coming out that a boodle of Russian money went to bolster the Stein Spoiler ticket. I'm thinking this was a failed attack on our Electoral College. BTW, my wife and I both voted for Trump and Pence, here in Idaho, which counted!
I don't know if Stein did deny Clinton the presidency, but without her, it would have been closer. If Fat Boy sees this and blames Putin for DJT, Idaho is still down wind! I posted this when I heard of the Russian buildup at the N K border. We don't know, what we don't know! a reply to: Ohanka

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I voted for Trump! My fear is that a war may start between Kim and Putin. And I live downwind. Does Kim blame Putin for DJT??
a reply to: WUNK22

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Clinton Losing =/= Trump Winning

The argument from before day one.

Everyone Republican at one point has already talked bad about Trump.

Why was there such this large lack of talk about 2 new options, or is the point and case between two bad apples, we just default Republican?

I see now why you don't want to talk about it. Because there is no logic in that.

Almost any Republican would have been better than Trump. Maybe start there instead of assuming people wanted Hillary to win over and over, then claim you cannot believe that, trust me, neither can they.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Someone in Russia decided to put $$$ into the Stein spoiler ticket. The polls were so a slanted that Trump was dead meat. So who would have been selected?? Not Hillary, not Trump, but then, who??? Biden comes to mind, as a placeholder, and McCain in the running, along with Pence, and offering Trump, the Veep slot. Lotus and veeps from opposing parties, never worked before.
a reply to: DisinfoEqualsTerrorism

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

As I posted earlier, you don't know what you don't know! So we're Russkies in Moscow, bragging on this plot to Norks in Moscow??

If Norks blow into Eastern Russia, their mobile launchers solve their peninsula problem, and probably grab tons of Russians as hostages to boot.I can see Norks wearing "Little Green Men's uniforms to further confuse USAF aircraft.

Kim is a dictator who always needs a scapegoat. If China backs DJT, where is Kim to go??

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Sorry for this bump, but Drudge fielded a news flash from Moscow, demanding that Putin resign. Sounds like Russkies circling their wagons, over the Norks. China may throw Putin under the bus, to deflect this crisis away from the Pacific Basin!

new topics

top topics

join