It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There has to be a general of God's Army

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

God doesn't wage war, people do.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

What was your first KISS album?
A "GENERAL" bought since 1975

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
If God is all powerful and ever present, why would he need an Army, let alone a General?

Even if he does need an Army for some reason, why can't he be his own General? He's all-knowing and ever present after all. Good traits for any General.

Maybe he's just lazy. That's my thinking.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
"Do not share your dreams with your brothers and sisters, because Satan is an open enemy."

In other words, yes you are a warrior of light, but don't go around indiscriminately dispensing your pearls. Act out your truth and make sure you stay humble.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Are you sure that you aren't a cartoon character that sells car insurance on those horrible commercials?

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Saint Michael (archangel) would be the closest one.

In the New Testament Michael leads God's armies against Satan's forces in the Book of Revelation, where during the war in heaven he defeats Satan. In the Epistle of Jude Michael is specifically referred to as "the archangel Michael". Christian sanctuaries to Michael appeared in the 4th century, when he was first seen as a healing angel, and then over time as a protector and the leader of the army of God against the forces of evil. By

en.m.wikipedia.org...(archangel)

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Do guns taste like pennies to you? You may need to seek help....
a reply to: LilithImmaculate2

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth

originally posted by: Black_Fox
Just sayin..

Is 20 mg the strongest dose?

I was thinking elephant tranquilizers...

Tried those once.
Somehow made it from Illinois to Colorado, came to face down on the bank of the Red River.
10 days later.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Oaktree

Sounds like a deleted scene from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. I watched that a time or two in my early twenties.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

That's Kenny's job!

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Jesus is the Commander in chief of God's army.

Michael is the general.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LilithImmaculate2
a reply to: norhoc

I believe I am the general of God's army. Michael is on the general for the bible God, not the real God.

You speak of being a general of God's army, i get that.

I cant help but notice, you speak of war as good. Cant progress come without war?

It often does...

Cant war destroy, and set things back?

It often does.

Perhaps rethink which "god" you're doing the bidding of, because its highly possible that there is a powerful being that does not like war, at all, and onlu participates to defend his rightful domain.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
His name..Is Michael

Of whom I was named after.

Michael has four wings, not two.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   

So the President of the USA does his business by Twitter and now God's general posts on ATS. Life is funny.

I'll warn the other staff not to action any of your posts. Last thing we need is the Holy Fifth Battalion of Angels on our doorsteps getting all smitey.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
There may be a General in there somewhere, but everyone who has served knows that in reallity it is the Chiefs and Sergents who are running things.....

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Raphael in the East. Raphael is an Angel warrior with a keen intellect who has many legions at his disposal. He has the power of Air. He likes to wear Yellow trimmed with Purple. His favourite weapon is the staff.

Gabriel in the West. Gabriel is also an Angel warrior. She can feel danger coming and defeat it before it attacks. She likes to wear Blue with Orange trim. She has the power of water. Her legions are uncounted.

Michael is in the South. He carries a flaming sword and likes to wear Red trimmed with Green. He is fast and lethal. His armies are unnumbered.

Auriel is in the North. Auriel will take the brunt of assaults. He is strong and stout. He carries a big shield to offer protection. He dresses in Browns and Olives. He may wear camoflage.

www.wicca-spirituality.com...

Any other questions?
edit on 30-9-2017 by Tempter because: Adding link to source

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

So the President of the USA does his business by Twitter and now God's general posts on ATS. Life is funny.

I'll warn the other staff not to action any of your posts. Last thing we need is the Holy Fifth Battalion of Angels on our doorsteps getting all smitey.

Talk about Rods from God ...

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
the warrior angels stand guard protecting the earth, or trying to, from the influence of their fallen brothers and sisters and other outside influences that might come in to exploit this little section of creation. they are just on their own level of spiritual development and working out their own karmic complications... one of which is further complicated by their fallen brothers and sisters screwing around with our own paths. this is why they work with the gods of this creation the way they do... they don't want to go any further incomplete. the war they fight is not a war of good vs evil but rather self preservation and love for their fallen brothers and sisters.

I have my doubts that the GOD has any use for war and discord or needs generals. I think he only intervenes when he wants new seeds planted into our consciousness.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: LilithImmaculate2
I believe I am the general of God's Army

Oh you are so low down the ladder because I am Mr Universe.

I think ATS needs a thread where all members state for a fact that 'they are God'.

Then the winner is who posts the final post.

I have heard of Grand Ego but come on; seriously ?

Ok, describe the hells, Sheol, Tartarus, Hades and the Lake.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join