It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think Russia is responsible for the Cuba Sonic Weapon Brain Zapper

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Mr Putin is gonna be hating on me today.

I have deduced like Sherlock Holmes would that it is Russia who are using SONIC WEAPONS on the U.S diplomats and officials.

Ask Google:

Are Russia and Cuba still trading?

The answer is:

Cuba and the Russian Federation. Since the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991, Cuba and Russia have maintained their diplomatic relations. ... Russia is still Cuba's leading creditor and the two countries maintain close economic ties with each other.

The U.S want to step in and trade with Cuba. They want better diplomatic ties and all manner of cultural interactions. Russia are being trodden on big time. It is their "turf". Putin is Godfather in that neighbourhood.

Cuba might not even want the pesky Ruskies to be doing it, but they probably have little choice and will be being leaned on big time by Putin's heavies.

Be sure Russia are very busy ALL OF THE TIME. Don't ever forget what good chess players they are. I never would. I am convinced this is the case.

Now the U.S have had to pull out a lot of people because it i making the diplomats too poorly. Little Cuba are not capable of such sophisticated espionage sabotage tactics.

Dear Cuba, you would be much more free and better off if you were buddies with Uncle Sam. You know that, right? Of course Russia don't want to lose a handy bit of turf like that right on the door step of the U.S. It is prize gangster territory for them.

Happy hunting. Have a cigar:

www.bbc.co.uk...

US pulls staff from Cuba over 'specific attacks'

The US is withdrawing more than half of its staff at its embassy in Cuba in response to mysterious attacks which left its diplomats unwell. Washington is also warning Americans not to visit the country because some attacks occurred in hotels. At least 21 staff reported health problems ranging from mild brain trauma and deafness to dizziness and nausea. Describing the US decision as "hasty", Cuba said it would affect bilateral ties but co-operation would continue. US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said the two countries would continue to co-operate in investigating the attacks and said diplomatic ties would be maintained. Earlier reports suggested that sonic attacks were to blame. Cuba denies any involvement. At least two Canadians were also affected.

I am for hire of course, comrades, but only MOSSAD, CIA and MI5 can grab my "pussy", not that Mr Putin. He's too heavy for me
(just jokin').

Respects from Pussy Galore

edit on 29-9-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

I could be totally wrong here, but....

The U.S want to step in and trade with Cuba. They want better diplomatic ties and all manner of cultural interactions

Dear Cuba, you would be much more free and better off if you were buddies with Uncle Sam

Hasnt 'Uncle Sam' had a trade embargo put on Cuba the past shedload of years???

CUBAN 'FREEDOM?'
edit on 29/9/17 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Hate to say it but the US, which is my country, isn't exactly very good for most of its partners and allies...usually we bully everyone to get what we want. The only good we are is to pay for corruption to get what we want. We sure as he'll haven't been good friends to Cuba...re bay of pigs and all...

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

scenario 2: the attack was perpetrated by the US via some rogue sleeper cell established under Obama or Bush... unbeknownst to Cuba and Castro, it was all a ruse to allow the FBI to once again operate in Cuba. as new unilateral trade talks began to dissipate under Trump, this was the only way for the FBI or nsa to legally reenter Cuba. and we know they would cooperate because of Trumps less than favorable views of Cuba; the Cuban government had no choice but to cooperate in hopes that Trump would begin to re-honor trade sanctions removed by Obama.

then behold.. by osmosis, the FBI is invited investigate the attack by the Cuban leader himself..
edit on 29-9-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Russia ??

Just....go....away...

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

as new unilateral trade talks began to dissipate under Trump, this was the only way for the FBI or nsa to legally reenter Cuba. and we know they would cooperate because of Trumps less than favorable views of Cuba; the Cuban government had no choice but to cooperate in hopes that Trump would begin to re-honor trade sanctions removed by Obama.

Why a 'rogue' grouping, why not Trump...well not Trump himself, but some other nutbag around him...that's an easy scenario when Trump doesn't people just because...
Maybe they have 'weaponized' a HAARP system as in, "a high-power radio frequency transmitter facility operating in the high frequency (HF) band."

There is a 'Heater also in Puerto Rico, at the ARICIBO facility, so plenty of things to consider conspiracy wise.
Alternatively, what about it being a non-story, just something made up to achieve the same result...mutterings about anything Cuba to take the gloss off anything Obama tried to do, Trumps good at that...and making things up as well, all fits well with Donald Dick.
edit on 29-9-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Oddly the obvious is constantly being over looked. Why isn't anyone looking at North Korea? It's not like the sonic tech is that advance to make.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
Russia ??

Just....go....away...

You still at that...you do know the expression is 'flogging a dead donkey'...or a horse if you like...not beating the shiite out of it with a cudgel, besides, it ain't dead yet, it's only sleeping...look it's wagging it's tail!
Anyway, Russia has a super-duper heater as well.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Logic is with you ,THAT'S for sure .
I wonder what a stronger,WIDESPREAD hit from this would do ,since OBVIOUSLY is IS a weapon.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

that theory is too 'Trump - centric'. if we are speaking of conspiracy and not 'political party affiliation', your conclusion is too Trump - centric.

an operation to get the FBI to operate in a country no other than Cuba, when some of our allies are opposed to the FBI operating in their territory, would be too obvious if Trump's erratic ways was the 'golden ticket' so to speak. the FBI or covert shadow broker wouldn't risk that chance, it would be too unpredictable.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Ok humanities getting the runaround with these mindspy weapons. The earliest reports of voices dates back to stories of early tribes communicating often referencing wind or running water.

Freud and collegue wrote "the influence machine" detailing stories of victims describe invisible levers and pullies and machines controlling them.

Now that we have our own technology were not thinking it could be more mystical than technology. I personaly think its bio augmentation and a source on the body..mainly im thinking fungus and lithium ion battery effect.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: smurfy

that theory is too 'Trump - centric'. if we are speaking of conspiracy and not 'political party affiliation', your conclusion is too Trump - centric.

an operation to get the FBI to operate in a country no other than Cuba, when some of our allies are opposed to the FBI operating in their territory, would be too obvious if Trump's erratic ways was the 'golden ticket' so to speak. the FBI or covert shadow broker wouldn't risk that chance, it would be too unpredictable.

You don't need the FBI, just bad mouthing, intimidation and threat is how Trump plays the game..it doesn't always work...constitution? he doesn't give a fiddlers, except for that parts that work for him...that doesn't always work either.
You can thank those Americans, whomever they are that can see right through him.
A wee sample,

You will hear a very familar, (by now) vocal MO, all you need change is where the scenario is enacted.
edit on 29-9-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

I could be totally wrong here, but....

The U.S want to step in and trade with Cuba. They want better diplomatic ties and all manner of cultural interactions

Dear Cuba, you would be much more free and better off if you were buddies with Uncle Sam

Hasnt 'Uncle Sam' had a trade embargo put on Cuba the past shedload of years???

CUBAN 'FREEDOM?'

Where ya been ? Obama ended all that and even attended a Cuban baseball game. Maybe now I will be able to buy authentic Cuban cigars .

edit on 9/29/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

I think you nailed it.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: anotherside

NAW man...
www.omicsonline.org...
blackbag.gawker.com...
latinamericanscience.org...
yeah but what dark douche figured out such a human or other created hell for all in some distant end of it all..does it matter?

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

If one can figure it out and stop it...

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
In my opinion, this was a warning. A warning that someone or a government has this technology and are potentially using it as either a threat or a control mechanism. E.G: hey trump if you don’t fallow the globalist agenda we will use this technology to inflict massive casualties and no one will be able to trace it.

The introduction of sonic weapons to cause brain trauma is a big deal. How do you counter a weapon like that? It’s interesting, there is another thread about mysterious towers popping up all over cities....you gotta wonder if those towers could potentially be to counter a weapon such as this one...maybe to emit a counter disrupting frequency?

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog
Read the first paragraph in my link.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   

That might not be too far fetched to believe. They've banned vpns and seem to be more controlling over free information via the web in the last couple of years than they were before.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join