It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"But you LOOK white!"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The education has failed.

How can she be in a university and not know that theft is a crime, that freedom of speech/expression applies to all, that SHE was being the racist, that wearing a hat is not genocide?

She was being so #ing retarded it made me laugh it also made me cringe. She honestly thought she was in the right to steal censor and profile a person because of his skin tone.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Is it just me or am I the only one who would have smiled and said something like "its cool...I have a highly infectious disease...enjoy" and walked away? No reason to get all flustered and angry...just entertain yourself with the crazies you meet in life...if possible...

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

If you were the gentleman wearing the hat and the woman stole it from you; what would your reasonable response be?

I would powerbomb the bitch then give her the Hulkamania leg drop... only in my mind of course.

In reality, I would just stand there in silence and shake my head, and when she is done foaming at the mouth I would ask her "Are you okay?"

And depending on her response, it can go in many different directions. The best way to combat ignorance is to let it roam free to expose itself.

edit on 29-9-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Any followup story to this?

All I saw was her saying "really?" while flanked by two officers.

Where were the officers in that video?

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
What a muppet.

It's a hat.

She's hates America.
"We need to get rid of all y'all"

That's what she said right?

I could construe should words as supporting genocide.

Genocide - The deliberate killing of large groups of people, particularly those of a particular nation or ethnic group.

Personally I find MAGA as just a slogan, I find it just as lame as the duck it's associated with. I can't see how it supports genocide though. If America closed all it's borders and let thousands starve in eye sight it wouldn't be genocide.

Inhumane yes but it isn't genocide.

I've stated a few times I'm Politically left leaning, I also support education too. Seems this woman could do with a little education. Because she is the one judging people by skin colour, apparently she feels the need to stand up for all those coloured people on their campus, people she judges as good people due to skin colour?

That's racism.

Not all lefties are like this, not even a double figure in percentages.

I honestly hope that people cut these people down to size via expression of free speech wherever you may find them, regardless of your politics.

Because her attitude, her stance, her militant like attitude? It's infectious, people fall for it, people rally at her battle cries.

It never leads anywhere good.

Be a king not an x.

Or just don't be a numpty. She's clearly a numpty.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
If you were the gentleman wearing the hat and the woman stole it from you; what would your reasonable response be?

I would be in shock at her brazenness, but what do you do with these SJW types? You can't allow them to get away with that sort of behavior, but violence is also not the answer.

You point at them and start shrieking "Assault! Assault! Racist! Assault! Help me! Assault!' as loudly as you can. Force them to experience something they sorely lack: shame.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
I bet you she woudnt had done that to a man who could carry a gun on campus.

Oh I beg to differ , and highly underestimate the power of stupidity.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Metallicus

I would be in shock at her brazenness, but what do you do with these SJW types? You can't allow them to get away with that sort of behavior, but violence is also not the answer.

You point at them and start shrieking "Assault! Assault! Racist! Assault! Help me! Assault!' as loudly as you can. Force them to experience something they sorely lack: shame.

Help! Help! I'm being repressed!

Go to 2m46s for the relevant quote......

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Stupidity always existed.

Yesterday we just didn't trust them with potato guns. These days we try to save them.

Sit back and let them dig their hole I say, offer a shovel if you've got one. Sometimes it's the only way some will learn.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: FHomerK

Take a knee during the anthem?

Free expression.

Wear a hat with a MAGA logo?

Hate crime.

Welcome to America, 2017.

It's really quote amazing isn't it?? How people can be such hypocrites when it serves their agenda....

Indeed. Kind of like how the same people who profess outrage at the knee-jerk assumption by this particular idiot based on skin color and other physical attributes don't think judging a book by its cover is a problem when the person in question "looks" like they might belong to some different group that they themselves disdain. The very same hypocrites who think beards are a reliable indication that someone is a radical Muslim hell bent on killing people, or stupidly believe that illegal immigrants from Mexico only have black hair and brown skin, and therefore are easily identifiable at a glance. Pendejos.

Hypocrisy is the order of the day, and they're everywhere...even right here on this thread. Willful ignorance is a hell of a drug.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
www.facebook.com... here is her facebook page showing her video showing apaprently what started this all ,it goes through fb but her page is public so people should be able to view it, dont know how to imbed videos from facebook though

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
www.pe.com... guess he declined to press charges but the university is looking into it in a conduct investigation

“People like this are what universities across America are putting out into this world,” Vitale said in a separate Facebook post. In that video, Vitale said he did not press charges because he got the hat back. But, the situation has been referred to the Office of Student Conduct. UC Riverside spokesman John Warren said the university is talking to both students and offering assistance in dealing with this situation. “The unfortunate incident that was recorded and shared on social media does not conform to UCR’s Principles of Community,” said Warren in an e-mail statement. “Federal privacy laws prevent the University from commenting on student conduct matters but UC Riverside stands by its deep commitment to freedom of expression, civil discourse, and respectful interactions within our community.”

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Any followup story to this?

All I saw was her saying "really?" while flanked by two officers.

Where were the officers in that video?

7:55 in theres a round one way in the back.
9:11 right before the end, she is greeted by 2 of them. She says "Really?!"

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
I won’t laugh until you can guarantee me that this woman is not in fact mentally retarded or deranged.

She is mentally retarded and deranged. All radical leftists are and they need help. I think a year or two in a mental hospital getting treatment for the condition is a good idea.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: FHomerK

Take a knee during the anthem?

Free expression.

Wear a hat with a MAGA logo?

Hate crime.

Welcome to America, 2017.

It's really quote amazing isn't it?? How people can be such hypocrites when it serves their agenda....

Indeed. Kind of like how the same people who profess outrage at the knee-jerk assumption by this particular idiot based on skin color and other physical attributes don't think judging a book by its cover is a problem when the person in question "looks" like they might belong to some different group that they themselves disdain. The very same hypocrites who think beards are a reliable indication that someone is a radical Muslim hell bent on killing people, or stupidly believe that illegal immigrants from Mexico only have black hair and brown skin, and therefore are easily identifiable at a glance. Pendejos.

Hypocrisy is the order of the day, and they're everywhere...even right here on this thread. Willful ignorance is a hell of a drug.

That's too deep for this situation. A spoiled, uneducated, deranged lunatic stole someone else property. That's it.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
www.facebook.com... here is her facebook page showing her video showing apaprently what started this all ,it goes through fb but her page is public so people should be able to view it, dont know how to imbed videos from facebook though

Some of the comments there are brutal - and hilarious.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
I won’t laugh until you can guarantee me that this woman is not in fact mentally retarded or deranged.

She is mentally retarded and deranged. All radical leftists are and they need help. I think a year or two in a mental hospital getting treatment for the condition is a good idea.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fisherr
I wonder how she would feel if i took her BURGER away.

More like I wonder how she would feel if someone took it upon themselves to key her Hillary bumper sticker-sporting car because it promotes misandry or something equally off the wall.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DisinfoEqualsTerrorism
a reply to: interupt42

So he's for hate crimes?

Or he doesn't see the irony that both are free speech in his comparison?

Sorry what was it again?

Him being funny? With partisanship? That one?

I'm going to pasta my opinion from the other thread:

originally posted by: DisinfoEqualsTerrorism
Respect is earned. You want to know the fastest way to make the gesture during the Anthem worthless?

Enforce it's 'honor' and make it required to salute.

Then it's guarantied to mean nothing, and will be pointless all together for sure.

This should also be obvious, it's a shame that anyone even disagrees.

Oh Jesus Christ.

Liberals think kneeling for the anthem is expression, while something that is definitively nothing but expression should be banned.

Ban the MAGA hat WHILE kneeling during the Anthem.

DB was pointing out the LEFT's hypocrisy. He wasn't contrasting the two expressions, only showing that they both were indeed expressions and that the LEFT supports one and wants to ban the other.

Then he basically sighs in disbelief and then says welcome to 2017. This is a sarcastic statement saying that as time progresses, people are losing their intelligence. He's in total disbelief at the absurdity of the current socio-political climate.

Talk about not seeing the forest through the trees.
edit on 29-9-2017 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
"But you look white!"
There you have it.
Racism in it's purist form.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join