It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a "glitch" in the Internet Matrix?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Be very paranoid. The web is deep and intricate. It knows all, hears all, and sees all.
Even on ATS you trade privacy for access.

See you around.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Ok, here's an interesting one that I had right here at ATS, on page two of this thread

If you've never seen "I Pet Goat, II"... (it's freaky)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe the NASA artist was separately inspired by the last frames of that animated short film, and it was by sheer coincidence that I'd posted to ATS the day before about the film, or, the NASA artist reads ATS and had run across my thread and thus the inspiration for the artistic rendering of the imaginary exo-planet.. you be the judge.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth

See you around.

No. I'll catch you on the rebound!

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: netwarrior

Now that's trippy!!!

Makes me think that that "glitch" revealed something of a mirrored self-referential quality relative to the real world and the game maker (you), which to me suggests that such interaction is only possible if we're in a hall of mirrors or in other words that you were creating the game from within a simulated reality where for a moment the connection between the two became blurred or for a moment the game character forgot which was which. It reached a critical threshold of self-referential synchronicity. Again, evidence of a simulated and pixelated reality.

If we do live in a simulated universe, then that would explain "glitches" in the larger matrix, which appears to have acausal short circuiting and time reversals, etc.

This leads me to the following three videos that I'd like to present as relevant to what we're trying to describe each in our own way based on our own very unusual experiences, such as your own.

edit on 29-9-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: coldkidc

Ugh.

I keep getting adds for "super-foods", one in particular. It's friggin gruel man... Ugh.

Why do you get ads? I wouldn't let children on an internet connection that didn't have adblock.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
I cannot be the only one who's had some pretty freaky on-line world cyberspace experiences that defy all reason and logic..

Yes but I don't know how to talk about it.
I seem to have even accessed ATS without an internet connection...

I dont feel like I understand reality anymore.

It didnt stop within digital data..

almost like being hacked by "angels and demons" from "outside the matrix" so that anything could happen at just the right moment.. catching my attention.. changing the game in real time planned out from the past of something who knows the future..

Sound crazy enough?!

I won't get specific.

haha.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: jokei

Ugh.

I keep getting adds for "super-foods", one in particular. It's friggin gruel man... Ugh.

I wouldn't let children on an internet connection that didn't have adblock.

But mama that's where the fun is

edit on 29-9-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Not so crazy at all. Watch the 2nd of the 3 vids I posted above.

When more and more wake up to it, and begin to direct thought and creative activity in the right way, and in alignment with the good, then who knows what might be possible.

If it's a matrix, then it's hackable, or at the very least we can transcend present circumstance in the twinkling of an eye and enter into the domain of what can only be called signs and wonders.. whether in the digital world or the real world even without completely understanding the why and the how of it yet while recognizing that in many ways, we are at cause.

It's like white magic is in a final battle with black magic, which is selfishly driven and generally arrives at a dead end, quite literally, whereas white magic sets us all free, imparting power to the disempowered, and a triumph of good over evil.

I've become convinced in fact, that in this day and age, anyone who practices black magic is going to end up in a snare call it black magic blowback. I almost feel sorry for them but what can ya do.

I think we're just starting to enter a whole new era and furthermore, if we don't begin to follow in paths of righteousness, we could bring complete destruction upon our entire civilization and way of life.

And that appears to be what "they" are up to, to help keep us on the straight and narrow without going off the rails and necessitating yet another cataclysm, like we a loaf in the oven that just keeps on falling before it's ready, and then in come the comet or meteor fragments, yet again.. #!

For all we know, right here and now is the very crux of the turning point, for those are ready and have the courage to wield power and authority in the right way, at cause in the very course and future of human civilization.

For all we know everything may be at stake!

Just kidding..

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: jokei

Ugh.

I wouldn't let children on an internet connection that didn't have adblock.

But mama that's where the fun is

No it isn't there's plenty of fun educational stuff that isn't junk adverts trying to condition you into being a mindless consumer drone.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Jeez man..

edit on 29-9-2017 by Boomy327 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Im actually listening to a two hour debate on simulation hypothesis.. Its almost over..

now I have more to watch hehe.

I find simulation hypothesis possibly explains the messed up stuff in my life.. Of course there could be other explanations, which similarly all sound like magic again anyway..

oh me..

The songs in my signature are directly related to how I see this topic.. The first two are more about my side.. The third is more "black magic" as you call it.
edit on 29-9-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   
May the world end and take it's narcissistic nature with 9t.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
May the world end and take it's narcissistic nature with 9t.

If it happens, it will be entirely your fault.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   

I myself imagine the global internet handed off in real time then even beamed via quantum subspace aka ansible, to an off-world civilization, who's job it is to keep us all on track, not unlike the Adjustment Bureau but in regards to our on-line activity.

if aliens would land....
Well of cause not they are on the net right now! I could imagine that there is no better and more efficient way to study a civilization than using the internet. Yet most people are still on the 'spaceship in the sky scenario' ....

My own syncronicities are quite bizarre. It often feels like there is a feedback loop btween internet and my own thoughts. To cite Crowley (the real one not the actor) Above so as below but then with internet.

Non-humans on internet , glitches who knows , I certainly wouldn't dissmis the possibility?

edit on 9292017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

edit on 9292017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

edit on 9292017 by frenchfries because: toomuchinfo

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I've had a few of the sorts of incidents mentioned above, but the "spooky internet" phenomenon that baffles me the most is when the internet behaves like a cross between a Ouija board and a divining rod.

I'll be researching something, and I'll enter a sort of twilight state of consciousness, in which my mind seems almost blank but my fingers are dancing over the keyboard of their own accord. I'm sort of watching myself from a distance, in a detached and passive way, while all the time I'm googling, spotting connections, using more information to google, following things up, and suddenly I've arrived at an answer I didn't even know I was looking for.

This is hard to explain, and it doesn't happen that often. But when it does, it is dramatic. It just flows of its own accord until it comes to a halt of its own accord and won't go any further, like it has just dug its heels in and stopped dead. And I have no recollection of how I got there or why. I have learned that when this happens, I must bookmark the page or print it out, because if I consciously try to recreate the steps I must have taken to find that page, I will quite literally never see it again.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Other than my computer FINALLY responding to threats, when I pull my lump hammer out and roll my shoulders on a few occasions, I can report nothing out of the ordinary.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I think the biggest example of syncronicity would be when you can thoughts or ideas or concerns and those almost immediately manifests themselve unrelated to you yourself in reality, like an event somewhere, or someone you don't know says something that is basically what you just thought some minutes ago.

But the issue is that without monitoring yourself objectively (which is more or less impossible) you can't be completely sure that the very thought you had was induced because of exactly the event you think is synchronising, because you didn't realise it was being mentioned on the radio fx and you picked it up subconsciously.

And as soon as you begin observing yourself, you will make different choices.

I wonder if synchronicity can land somewhere near the vicinity of deja vu as being a form of mind glitch.

But I have had examples of synchronicity that made me stop and think "that was odd....."

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Ugh.

I've never looked for nor bought such products before. Come to think of it maybe it's trying to tell me something.

It doesn't have to be a direct relation but cookies can also target people who are interested in stuff that the people who made the add think would be the type of people who would be inclined to click the add.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   
What you are experiencing is real and it's not all coincidence. Peoples right to privacy is being violated everywhere. They say your data stays "safe" well not really. Problem is, our technology isn't exactly secure and then there's people in the mix...

These systems that are in place now spying on everyone connected and they aren't all human. Aliens? Haha... Possible. Maybe AI? Definitely so. How else would you spy on millions or billions of people at once? It appears like some force is guiding you, showing you signs maybe saying hey try this? probing your personality, like as if "they" or "it" is trying to help. We are the enemy of the state and this is just one of the ways they quell dissenters.

George Orwell - “If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—for ever.”

So, to some that are religious it's God and to the ones that aren't it's the "Illuminati/government" To others, it really is just targeted adds and to the few well, they are... targets of interest. (TI's) and I know all about their little game they play. It's all part of the beast system they created and I could create another whole topic on exposing all of it. Lets just say they don't call it "windows" or "intel inside" for no reason. This topic you touched on is just one aspect of a much larger picture. Our computers were literally created to spy on us. Mainly to gather data and blackmail. This is one way the beast system will maintain its power which also does involve recruiting criminals. How else would they find these criminals unless they spied on everyone? "Sell your soul to the devil" and well you could possibly join them. It's a big game of secrets and deception. The tentacles of it spread far and wide, infiltrating almost all aspects of our lives.

I'm going to just leave it at that because this is going to lead me way off into other topics.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: netwarrior

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
I cannot be the only one who's had some pretty freaky on-line world cyberspace experiences that defy all reason and logic..

No, but I've had it happen with the PC game Skyrim. My Skyrim clients usually run 200+ mods, the vast majority created by separate people. It's unstable as a drunken penguin but the results are totally worth it. My next playthrough will be done in VR.

Several years back, I'd set everything up and gotten a healthy foot into the game. I had two mods, "My Little Khajiit" (Gave you a 3/4 size version of you as a follower, but in a cat-person child form) made by a private enthusiast. I also had the "Hearthfire" housing/family/homesteading expansion pack by Bethesda, the game's developer. The home that my character used was made by a completely different private enthusiast. I only mention all these details to impress upon the complexity that was involved in the events about to take place.

One day I decided I was going to do a little bit of sneaking around and figured i'd take the kid, the 3/4 follower from the mod because he was small and the sneakiest companion I had. So I start walking around this 3rd party homestead i'd installed looking for him to activate his follower status. Nowhere to be found. Ten minutes later, I still haven't found him and I'm starting to get annoyed.

In real life I blurt out "Where the f*** is my kid?!" Five seconds later my digital, completely not spooky spontaneous artificial intelligence in-game spouse walks in the room from downstairs with (uncharacteristically) no greeting at all, just an immediate response to a question, answering "____ (I forget what i'd named him) and I went to the market and ___ fed the ducks..." I didn't catch the rest because the door opened and in walks the kid.

There were no voice control mods, nor was there a camera or microphone plugged into the computer, and I'd assembled the computer myself. Nor were there any microphones built into my monitor. I should also mention that prior to this, these characters had never interacted with each other in any way, nor did they ever again after this. Content from separate third-party modmakers like this usually does not.

Ghost in the machine? Spontaneous genesis of awareness? Just a weird coincidence? Honestly I couldn't tell you but when it happened it sent the shivers up my back.

OMG !!!

That is super Cray Cray!!! ...*having a moment of silence...to catch my breath....!*

.,....hmmmm...AI becoming 'aware?!'

<< 1    3  4 >>

join