It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Judge Smacks Down DOJ Lawyers Protecting Hillary

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke
a reply to: Gryphon66

Not all of them have been recovered, and none published. I wouldn't be surprised that the most 'embarrasing' ones are the ones still missing.
The big issue IMO is that, wherever you store the data in the US, they never seems to be safe :

Entire Volume of CIA Files On Lee Harvey Oswald, to be Released in October, Has ‘Gone Missing’

With the noted occasions of Russia and China hacking DOD and State email servers basically at will, I guess I can understand a need to feel secure.

However, I don't think the tactics deployed by President Bush or Secretary Clinton are best, however.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Well, what is it, three Congressional investigations and an FBI investigation didn't submit for indictment?

I wouldn't say she did nothing wrong, but apparently, even the Trump Administration understands the facts.

Look, I would tell you exactly what she did wrong but I love living and don't want to shoot myself in the back of the head three times.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Phage

The percentage of American voters who voted would imply?

A third of the country liked her. A third of the country disliked her. A third didn't care either way.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvillerBob
A third of the country liked her. A third of the country disliked her. A third didn't care either way.

Two thirds didn't like her and two thirds didn't like him because one third didn't like either.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Two thirds didn't like her and two thirds didn't like him because one third didn't like either.

Also a valid way of looking at it. Whichever interpretation we choose, two thirds of the country wouldn't support the winner regardless of who actually won.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Also a valid way of looking at it. Whichever interpretation we choose, two thirds of the country wouldn't support the winner regardless of who actually won.

Only 3 1/2 years of heavy drinking left until the next one.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
What, Hillary did something wrong...

Hillary did nothing wrong! Nothing! Why wont people just leave her alone?!?!

Oh....no.....you .......didnt.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You must be a customer of the Fifth Third Bank.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Well, what is it, three Congressional investigations and an FBI investigation didn't submit for indictment?

I wouldn't say she did nothing wrong, but apparently, even the Trump Administration understands the facts.

Look, I would tell you exactly what she did wrong but I love living and don't want to shoot myself in the back of the head three times.

How conveeenieeent.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: carewemust

The popular vote would seem to imply a different conclusion.

The popular vote isn't what mattered.

#ElectorsArePeopleToo

ETA: Now to remain on-topic, it's good to see a judge stepping up and doing something appropriate for transparency, even if it may end up being superficial--we'll have to wait and see, but I bet that there are some people concerned right now.
edit on 29-9-2017 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Oh....no.....you .......didnt.

I knew I could count on you.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

That's my mortgage company, no joke.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

How conveeenieeent.

No, it's called self preservation.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

That's my mortgage company, no joke.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Electors are assigned by 48 of the 50 States based on the popular vote in that State, and by the other two based on the popular vote in the Congressional Districts. The number of Electors in each State is based on their Representation in Congress, which is mostly based on their population.

Please feel free to update the knee-jerk response.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

48% liked her 46% liked him 6% liked other choices.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
This isn't protecting anyone BLM isn't an organization. It doesn't have a president or staff even the KKK have a leader but BLM doesnt.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Calm down, sweety, it's not a knee-jerk response. I know how electors are chosen, how some are mandated by law to vote with the majority of the popular vote and some are not, and even when said laws are broken, nothing ever happens to the elector.

But all that you did was solidify my "knee-jerk response" by verifying that it's the electoral vote that matters. Regardless of the response that you want to give me about how you perceive my comment, the fact remains that Phage's point about popular vote is moot because of the electoral college, which is...wait for it...

...wait for it...

...comprised of actual people. So, please, tell me again where I was wrong. My point about the popular vote not mattering was to directly contrast Phage's complaint about Hillary getting more of the popular vote. That shouldn't have been a difficult concept to grasp.

(hint: I wasn't)

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Okay honey, I'm glad you do - because your last post and other posts have been pretty solid on pretending that the popular vote has nothing to do with the General Election ... which is of course absurd.

Phage's point is not moot about what the People wanted. I myself have made the point several times always harangued by someone, like yourself, that doesn't seem to be able to wrap their pretty little head around the fact that the vote of the American people indeed does mean something. The popular vote, by State and by Congressional District determines who the Electors choose (your little attempt to weasel about faithless electors notwithstanding).

Is that better, darlin? Good.
edit on 29-9-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Gothmog
I know Trump won the election.

I was just responding to a claim about which one more people hate. Like it or not, the popular vote would seem to indicate that more people hate Trump. Or at least, more people hate Clinton less than they hate Trump.

Trump won the popular by over 1 million outside illegal sanctuary haven cali.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join