It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War with North Korea appears to be happening soon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

There's pretty much always an RC-135 in the area. Cobra Ball is used to monitor missile tests, so it makes sense for it to be up in the rotation. The E-7A is an AWACS, so they're probably keeping one up whenever one of our E-3s from Okinawa isn't in the area.

Business as usual for those two.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Nothing is going to happen unless America causes it. Then they will lose what little respect I have for this country.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLotLizard
Nothing is going to happen unless America causes it. Then they will lose what little respect I have for this country.

Well if you ever get a NK missile wiping out some of your country men, don't whine about how we spend billions on defense but who was defending us.....

Let the big boys do what they think is best to protect you.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Whatever happens nobody wins WWIII because the last entry in all the ops plans reads, "Execute Yellowstone Protocol". That simply means drop 2 of your largest remaining nuclear weapons on the weakest rock of the Yellowstone Supervolcano. When she blows it will hurl an estimated 240 cubic miles of pulverized rock, ash and dust into the air with a lot of it headed for the Stratosphere. The resulting winter will make a nuclear winter look like sunday school. Extinction here we come. My best,

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Massive natural disasters and now war; seem almost Biblical....

No, no it doesn't. We've been at constant war with no end in sight for almost two decades, meanwhile hurricanes happen ever year along with earthquakes, tornado's, and the rest of the gang for as long as recorded history can remember.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Military service is required in N. Korea for like 10 years if I remember correctly so that 4.7 million claim seems a bit off.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
US Military could take a knee, and the NFL can step up and take care of North Korea..

Besdies, would give our service members a nice break, while the NFL players can earn those big salaries for once..

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

With all this going on, a War could easily start by accident.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I wonder if Dennis Rodman knows he would be a hero to the whole world, if he poisoned Little Kim? Someone needs to either blackmail Rodman into spraying Kim with the same killer spray used on Kims brother, or arrange for a huge payoff for the deed. He has rare access to the little dirt bag, and he would go down in history as a hero instead of a weirdo.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis
US Military could take a knee, and the NFL can step up and take care of North Korea..

Besdies, would give our service members a nice break, while the NFL players can earn those big salaries for once..

I absolutely LOVE it and think it should be REQUIRED for each one on their knees.
The would $hit their tights!

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
4.7 million signing up to fight really doesn't do any good without being able to arm and feed them.

it's also a lie they couldn't even support that in a Country with only 25 million. To gibe you an idea the three largest are China (2.37 million), India (1.41 million) and the United States (1.43 million). Think what these countries spend to support their military

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Let me guess....you take a knee when the National Anthem is played eh?

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Why wouldnt the us shoot down the missile over canada.... kim has proven some range but at low to mid altitude.... it would be possible to shoot down a missile with that trajectory over canada..... like 95%open space.... russia is the same enormous country but the majority of its people live close together in a few areas

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

N. Korea has a military first policy. Their military has been ordered to essentially pillage farm fields and what not for food so they are prepared for the coming conflict. It is how the Kim dynasty remains in power. As for people lining up to join lets just say you either "volunteer" or you get shipped off to a camp for disloyalty.

If a conflict breaks out I doubt it is going to be like the 1st korean war. Now that N. koreans have an idea of what is outside their country I think we would see units surrendering in a similar fashion that we saw in the 1st gulf war.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick

Well if you ever get a NK missile wiping out some of your country men, don't whine about how we spend billions on defense but who was defending us.....

Let the big boys do what they think is best to protect you.

We need more protection from threats inside our own borders than a mythical boogeyman on the outside.

If we started a war we would get our a## handed to us just as it has the last 3 wars we tried to intervene in.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Let me guess....you take a knee when the National Anthem is played eh?

Does it really matter what I do for a song that literally has no meaning to it? I don’t even watch sports or go to any event that even plays the national Anthem.

And who even said I’m American?
edit on 28-9-2017 by TheLotLizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Aeshma

Because by that point it's starting the terminal phase. Our interception systems for ICBMs are designed to hit them in the mid course phase. We don't have anything that can stop them in the terminal phase.

So far they can't put a warhead on a missile with the range to get farther than the west coast, and even that far is still doubtful.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Absolute bottom line for Kim, is he dies if he strikes first.
If that did not bother him, he would have done that by now.
He would die if we struck first as well, but there is no reason to sacrifice the stalemate, which is firmly in our favor.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Piece of cake...

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
Absolute bottom line for Kim, is he dies if he strikes first.
If that did not bother him, he would have done that by now.
He would die if we struck first as well, but there is no reason to sacrifice the stalemate, which is firmly in our favor.

You do realize how unbelievably difficult it is to target someone that’s underground right? Look at the battle of Iwo Jima 10 day shelling of a small island and didn’t even dent the Japanese forces. How is the US going to target one specific man without spending billions shelling the entire country, even then it’s not even guaranteed.

Winning a battle in North Korea is infinitely harder than people actually realize. We can’t even win the Middle East with the enemies using weapons from the 80’s. What are we going to do when we actually have to go against a superpower? What happens if other super powers intervene for their support? America would lose 9 times out of 10.
edit on 28-9-2017 by TheLotLizard because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join