It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Authorities finally reveal location of jailed Colorado theater killer

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I'm still wondering about James Holmes. Was he really 'mentally ill' or was he an MK experiment gone bad? His mother believes he is mentally ill. Lots of parents who have no clue about human psychology believe their children are crazy, though. James Holmes was psychotic once upon a time but why? Was it just too much amphetamine, too much internet, and too many guns to play with? Or was there more to it?

Inquiring minds still want to know, evidently. They kept his location a secret and, I'll bet, spent a lot of time studying this guy to see what really might have motivated him.

The MK cat is out of the bag, I say.

abcnews.go.com...
edit on 28-9-2017 by Namdru because: bat>bag

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Namdru

Holmes was a "researcher" at the "Salk Institute" at the University of California at San Diego, which had ties to DARPA

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
People just can't believe some people have zero empathy for others. Actually nowadays, seemingly, on some level most don't. We are conditioned to it from infancy.

By the time our kids are young adults most are affected on some level by tens of thousands of deaths they view on TV, movies and gaming , let alone the religious preaching-- Our god is better, the school teachin-- Our democracy is better, news teaching us our exceptional way of life is better...

James Holmes was psychotic once upon a time but why? Was it just too much amphetamine, too much internet, and too many guns to play with? Or was there more to it?

"Psychotic' isn't actually a diagnosed condition, its a media term.

Usually people are able to control their lack of empathy for others. They are dismissive though, caring less about others these days generally; in denial about that mostly, too.

Watch how you react to this...

This nation, whether directly or by proxy, bombs women and children in foreign lands, ongoing airstrikes, drone strikes and artillery round the clock. You're aware of this on some level, how much does that affect you?

People like Holmes are few in number, but the lack of empathy and self control is extreme. They don't feel others pain and suffering at all, only their own. If you want to look into how people like him are brought to such a scary place, look into the whole paradigm, how it raises its kids, look to the programming on tv, in computer programs (gaming) and the program in schools, churches and on the News.

James Holmes is a product of the system that raised him. He is a desired outcome of all that 'programming'. But go ahead and be deflected by the propaganda again, 'whats really going is a secret recruitment and brainwashing program called 'Ultra', making people into mass murderers.

Kind of a conundrum, it is a secret, this programming that is harming your kids... is available off the shelf in every store.

Your conditioning is complete too, if you consider him a criminal, and at the same time think soldiers with fifty two confirmed kills are 'great warriors'.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Here's an interesting link that connects the two shooters Holmes and Lanza together. The fathers of both shooters were to individually testify on the LIBOR rate rigging scandal.

"The father of Newtown Connecticut school shooter Adam Lanza is Peter Lanza who is a VP and Tax Director at GE Financial. The father of Aurora Colorado movie theater shooter James Holmes is Robert Holmes, the lead scientist for the credit score company FICO. Both men were to testify before the US Sentate in the ongoing LIBOR scandal. The London Interbank Offered Rate, known as Libor, is the average interest rate at which banks can borrow from each other. 16 international banks have been implicated in this ongoing scandal, accused of rigging contracts worth trillions of dollars. HSBC has already been fined $1.9 billion and three of their low level traders arrested."

counterpsyops.com...

I don't know who would have the greater motivation to drug those kids into becoming shooters. Their employers trying
to intimidate them into keeping quiet about LIBOR or those affected by the rigging.
edit on 28-9-2017 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

People just can't believe some people have zero empathy for others. Actually nowadays, seemingly, on some level most don't. We are conditioned to it from infancy.

Agreed. But even so, why James Holmes, someone with so much discipline and education? There are probably no real answers. In any case psychopaths do not usually become mass murderers, or in such a messy, histrionic way.

Garden-variety psychopaths are out there and I've known a few, and more than a few borderline cases. Their version of physical violence is private and extremely well-controlled, typically, and not bad enough usually to justify getting the law involved. They just leave a trail of human damage and refuse, alive but psychologically disordered, in their wake, and effects last for many generations.

James Holmes is no garden-variety psychopath. He's an hysteria wrapped in a riddle full of venom, and with an IQ to rival Elon Musk.

edit on 28-9-2017 by Namdru because: snip

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

I don't know who would have the greater motivation to drug those kids into becoming shooters. Their employers trying to intimidate them into keeping quiet about LIBOR or those affected by the rigging.

Uh, it would make more sense to kill the kids than the drug them. That is using Occam's razor. Drugging unstable kids to keep them quiet? Don't make sense to me.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I have a problem...

See they are holding a symposium with the parents of these Killers

The tickets are $50.00...ARE THEY MAKING MONEY TO SPEAK ON THIS???

Here is my thoughts every single dime, EVERY LAST DIME they make should go to the living victims and families not encourage these monsters and support their families!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
Here's an interesting link that connects the two shooters Holmes and Lanza together. The fathers of both shooters were to individually testify on the LIBOR rate rigging scandal.

"The father of Newtown Connecticut school shooter Adam Lanza is Peter Lanza who is a VP and Tax Director at GE Financial. The father of Aurora Colorado movie theater shooter James Holmes is Robert Holmes, the lead scientist for the credit score company FICO. Both men were to testify before the US Sentate in the ongoing LIBOR scandal. The London Interbank Offered Rate, known as Libor, is the average interest rate at which banks can borrow from each other. 16 international banks have been implicated in this ongoing scandal, accused of rigging contracts worth trillions of dollars. HSBC has already been fined $1.9 billion and three of their low level traders arrested."

counterpsyops.com...

I don't know who would have the greater motivation to drug those kids into becoming shooters. Their employers trying
to intimidate them into keeping quiet about LIBOR or those affected by the rigging.

I had saw this connection somewhere too (probably here to be honest). If this were the case then it would have either been a warning/punishment maybe both to the fathers of these young men. What better way to destroy a man than to destroy his progeny while he's alive to see it and in a way where you would know who is responsible but the general public would not nor would they believe if told.🤔

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I can tell you. They influence the imagination and capture logic. Twisting truth. They can talk too. But i think they used silent treatment on him.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

James Holmes is a product of the system that raised him. He is a desired outcome of all that 'programming'. But go ahead and be deflected by the propaganda again, 'whats really going is a secret recruitment and brainwashing program called 'Ultra', making people into mass murderers.

So, it has to be one or the other, and both can't exist at the same time in our society? What if all of this "programming" just makes government programs like MK Ultra (a real thing, not the brainchild of conspiracy theorists) easier, and that's why we see these things increasing?

I'm not saying that I buy into that mentality, but I certainly don't buy into the though that it can only be one or the other.

Your conditioning is complete too, if you consider him a criminal, and at the same time think soldiers with fifty two confirmed kills are 'great warriors'.

While all killing is sad and disappointing when it happens. But, the fact that you seem incapable of being able to separate the blatant killing of innocent (in the eyes of the law) people by a civilian and confirmed kills by Service Members at war, I think that we are not the ones conditioned.

When you bring the word "criminal" into the mix, you then start dealing with laws, and the reality is that no civilian is allowed to murder people (murder having a tight legal definition), but Service Members are legally allowed to kill the active enemy during wartime (but even that is government by international laws and our own Rules of Engagement).

You're comparing incomparable things, even if the end result is the same.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I know someone who grew up with him and knew him from a young age...he always had problems socializing...very intelligent type but lots of trouble communicating...

I think some people just crack at some point...

Maybe he was a good candidate for some type of influence but in this case I think it was just someone who took out their frustrations on the world. I'm trying to imagine someone studying sciences of the mind while knowing they are themselves crazy and being denied advancement because of possible mental problems...I don't think heavy medications help either...

Sad story either way.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Agreed. But even so, why James Holmes, someone with so much discipline and education? There are probably no real answers. In any case psychopaths do not usually become mass murderers, or in such a messy, histrionic way.

People that build resentment till it becomes this huge reservoir of hate, then explode.

I can hear it now, "He was the quiet, brooding type". I think Holmes neighbors said that about him (?)

Psychopaths are different, they enjoy hurting others, have a history of that. No one is surprised when they do something ... 'rash'.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

When you bring the word "criminal" into the mix, you then start dealing with laws, and the reality is that no civilian is allowed to murder people (murder having a tight legal definition), but Service Members are legally allowed to kill the active enemy during wartime (but even that is government by international laws and our own Rules of Engagement).

War is murder, 'legal' or not. Unless you consider the aggressive wars we wage under false pretenses in violation of International law 'legal' , that is.

Which reflects on your conditioning by that very TV, film and education; Hang the label "war" on it and it becomes approved, 'acceptable'.

Even though , again if you look, the destruction and death or displacement of whole nations is far worse than any 'mass murder' back home. The only difference there is how the mass mind is conditioned by the propaganda from all those sources to make one okay and the other a crime.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
He belongs right here in Colorado, some deep, dark hole in Florence would do. Apparently the little darling wasn't going to survive Cañon. Should of left him there to die in his own filth.

If Florence can hold the unabomber etc., I don't see why Holmes is so special/needs to be handled with care...eff him. Prisoners in Florence don't come in contact with much of anything except their cell/an occasional guard.

Maybe it's best he no longer taints our beautiful state but I've got to wonder what kind of "special," pampered treatment he's receiving in Pennsylvania? We Coloradans have the right to know.

I suspect he was taken out of state to satisfy those who feel sorry for his ilk. They can pet and comfort him the rest of his days without Coloradans looking down at them. It's funny how people like that don't reach out to help survivors/families who lost loved ones at the hands of a worthless, pos, maniac. Instead their heart bleeds for the likes of Holmes...SMH.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage
I have a problem...

See they are holding a symposium with the parents of these Killers

The tickets are $50.00...ARE THEY MAKING MONEY TO SPEAK ON THIS???

Here is my thoughts every single dime, EVERY LAST DIME they make should go to the living victims and families not encourage these monsters and support their families!!!

Those families raised what turned out to be monsters that is true. But exclusion is not an answers, it's not going to solve anything. People need to talk about this to get educated and try to prevent this. People get excluded from society, where are they going to go? One course might be they buy guns and shoot random people in precious society that vomited them out trying to get revenge.

Also there are almost no parents who decide to have kids and raise them to become killers like Holmes. It's not their fault and in Holmes' parents case, they already acknowledged there were problems in the family they were unaware of, they simply didn't know and nobody noticed and told them or had words which might have affected change for the better. Just read the fathers story about how he talks about his son and the memories of when he was an innocent child and his struggles growing up, it's full of sadness.

There's likely not be any profit anyway with those prices and they need funding as anything in society to keep on going and talk about this. I think it would have been better if they got something like a subsidy for it from the government, but that is just one of the problems I guess about mental health care. There's only money available when there's a profit for someone.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Namdru
I'm still wondering about James Holmes. Was he really 'mentally ill' or was he an MK experiment gone bad? His mother believes he is mentally ill. Lots of parents who have no clue about human psychology believe their children are crazy, though. James Holmes was psychotic once upon a time but why? Was it just too much amphetamine, too much internet, and too many guns to play with? Or was there more to it?

Inquiring minds still want to know, evidently. They kept his location a secret and, I'll bet, spent a lot of time studying this guy to see what really might have motivated him.

The MK cat is out of the bag, I say.

abcnews.go.com...

His court case was joke, and anyone that knows anything about law and studied the fine details knows this has DARPA all over it.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

No, and as I specifically pointed out to avoid this response, war is not LEGALLY murder, hence my entire point about laws and definitions of words like murder.

I'm not a proponent of the wars, so don't read that into my comments.

Call it conditioning if you want to--I can't stop you, change your mind, or care about either anymore.

edit on 28-9-2017 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I'm still wondering about the Sudanese immigrant who shot up a Church last Sunday.

Why is there so much more media attention given to this leftists paycho-killer from years ago than the one from a few days ago?

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: spliffster

You're misunderstanding...I am 100% for understanding how/why whatever education to inform signs or symptoms however,

I am betting they are being paid to speak about this. And the circumstances of who exactly his parents are is not being brought up enough in the mainstream media as they actually may have created this monster...

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I feel like some people are forgetting some of the circumstances of the case.

If you were listening live like I was you would have heard suspect in custody wearing plaid asking to speak with navel intelligence..

you would have chased 2 other suspects to the jewelry store. They didnt apprehend anyone else but those 3 men.. Then later all the sudden they just find the ONE guy responsible either unresponsive in a car or just standing there.. the6 changed that part of the story a few times its hard to keep straight their story..

You would have heard witnesses reporting 2 gunmen. you would know the main person shooting came into the BACK of the movie theatre having "kicked the door in" a door that opens out and was locked save for the man witnesses say was on a phone and propped the door open..

are we really so forgetful??

Im not..

Somone on ATS even predicted a blood letting sacrifice would take place within 24 hours of the opening of the batman movie..

see?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ive run into something in my life I would say was similar, if not to a much lighter degree. I find myself confused at times that Im still alive.

Im being dead serious.
edit on 28-9-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join