It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coroner report on Otto Warmbier shows no evidence indicating torture

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Link
I just took the first article on the issue, searching with startpage. If you search for: "no evidence for torture on warmbier" you will find almost every other MSM agency reporting that.

After reading about Otto Warmbier yesterday, his "broken out teeth" and all that stuff, now we have this today:

The coroner charged with examining Otto Warmbier said there was no concrete evidence to suggest he was tortured during his time at a prison in North Korea, seemingly disputing claims made by President Trump and the student’s parents hours earlier.

After reading yesterday about the Warmbier story, i thought about all that maybe being fake, just for propaganda reasons. It´s because we all know how the rulers of the former allegedly united states work. I am thinking of the Lusitania Incident, Pearl Harbor, the Tonkin Incident, 9/11, Iraq/WMD etc...

And today this, no concrete evidence for torture on Warmbier.
So, what´s with the broken out teeth i read about yesterday?
Did the coroner just miss to see them?
Or is even that a big lie?
And if not, who really broke out his teeth, and when?

Yesterday i had to check on which way Warmbier came back to the former allegedly US of A and if there was time to harm him, to make it look as if he was tortured in NK. And i read that he was picked up by a medical delegation of the former allegedly USA in NK, and brought back to the former allegedly US.
My first thoughts were:
"Medical delegation", or/and the CIA...

It´s not that i don´t believe that NK would torture people, when even the former allegedly US does it, in it´s secret(some, those in east europe are not that secret anymore!) torture jails around the world, in Guantanamo etc. If you know the methods of the former allegedly USA, you have two parties that you can´t believe any word coming out of their mouths, NK and the former allegedly USA.

And according to the coroner report, my "conspiracy nut senses" seem still to work.

Who instructed the parents of Warmbier to lie, suddenly, after three months of silence?
Was it like this:
"It´s your patriotic obligation to tell the story we will teach you know!"

After three months of silence, Cindy Warmbier described how North Korea “destroyed” her son while her husband, Fred, remembered the “howling” and “inhuman” sounds his son made when they first boarded the plane that transported him back into the country. “To see how he came home was almost too much for us,” Cindy told Fox. “I almost passed out.” Fred explained Otto returned both deaf and blind and accused North Korea of abusing his son to the point where “it looked like someone had taken a pair of pliers and rearranged his bottom teeth.” But the coroner’s examination directly contradicted that statement, according to the newspaper. “The teeth are natural and in good repair,” while his nose and ears show “no remarkable alteration,” according to the report.

I mean, come on, something is very wrong here!

First of all, Warmbier was sentenced to 15 years in NK. Why should they torture Warmbier and give him then suddenly back, with all the evidence that says that Warmbier was tortured there??? They just could have been silent for the next 15 years.
It really could have been a accident like the north koreans described, even if it is hard to believe anything that is coming from NK. But are they so stupid to torture a citizen of the former allegedly USA, just to give him back then? As said, with all the traces of torture ? Why should they do that, if they are not completely idiotic?

And we shouldn´t forget about the tweet of Trump, and how credible anything, that leaves Trump spyPhone at 3 in the morning, in reality is. As the world had to learn since Trumps Twitter reign:
“Great interview on [Fox and Friends] with the parents of Otto Warmbier: 1994-2017,” he tweeted Tuesday morning. “Otto was tortured beyond belief by North Korea.”

I had a strange sensation yesterday, reading about that Warmbier case.
And today i wake up and my strange feelings about the story seem to be not all wrong?

Something seems to be really, really wrong with that Warmbier story as it is told to us people in the west!
What do you think?

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

I find it odd the mother said his bottom jaw.looked as if someone took a pair of plyers to it..
..... yet the report says no obvious dental work

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

I find it odd the mother said his bottom jaw.looked as if someone took a pair of plyers to it..
..... yet the report says no obvious dental work

It´s fishy, isn´t it?

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I like how you use former allegedly USA every time you mention the USA. Granted the people are at each other throats but name a time in US history where we weren't. So I see all the states are still together. Fifty stars on our flag. So using former alleged before USA is just plain silly.

For what reason would any other agency want him to look tortured and have a corner say different? Just to question the narrative? Get people to defend either side of the story to create more division between the simple minded?

I bet the shock of being in a NK prison for 15 years with no sign of freedom would cause an untold number of mental issues. Where anything physical could have been done to himself.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   

What is with the formerly alleged US? Are you being overly dramatic? Cuz that's lame.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   
The report doesn't state how a healthy young college student spends a year in a NK prison and comes back a vegetable.
As far as your childish"former US"remarks are concerned,That Merkel doing heck of a job.Germanistan now most hated country in Europe.Should be thrown out of NATO as security risk.
edit on CDTThuam4561 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   

One thing is certain.

The coroners report does not match the circumstances reported by the parents and the team who bought the fellow home. Which was accurate, and which in error however, is not a simple matter to discern. On the one hand, it is possible that his parents lied, or were mistaken about the extent of any injury he may have suffered. On the other, it is possible that the coroner, for reasons such as it would be difficult to speculate on with any accuracy, has obfuscated the truth.

But the fact that there are inconsistencies of any sort, suggest something is very much amiss.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

I think there are plenty of movie scenes that can be used for this situation that would make it not so lame, ranging from Princess Bride to Back to the Future. Though I have to admit; once I see this fellow citizen of the web put that three word phrase up, I can't take anything they say as serious because it triggers the same reason esponse as a woman yelling repent ad nauseam at the top of her lungs on a downtown corner.

So unfortunately op your attempt to draw attention at whatever it is you're trying to get, it's going to fall flat on its face because of this quirky little obsession of yours.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Oh I would agree something is terribly amiss and the inconsistencies are certainly another piece of this bizarre puzzle.
The article I read also stated that when the parents began to board the plane, they heard inhuman howling noises and when they got inside the cabin, their son was violently thrashing around, restrained and had a feeding tube in addition to being deaf and blind. That tells me that he could as easily have been injured his jaw/teeth on his own at the onset of whatever it is that caused this condition. I'm far more curious on toxicology and pathology results to see if the support the NK's assertions that he became ill and had a violent reaction to a vaccine. That information should be able to be gleaned from tissue samples and blood work. I'm not saying the NK's treated him like Dennis Rodman but something
Tells me there's something way off with the "official" story of
Both countries involved.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
For those that have a problem with "former allegedly united states".

I have a problem with the term united states of america.
Because, ask the natives, ask the hispanics, ask the afro americans, ask the not rich, how united these states, their people are and ever were. I mean, look at your fellow citizens in Puerto Rico, for example ,or the Vrigin Islands, second class citizens, as it seems. Ask them how united they feel atm!

To say that the former allegedly USA are united would be like saying that germany is re-united, since the wall came down. It maybe looks like this, but isn´t, really not. Maybe on the maps and in the official papers, but this is not what the people feel. Look, the whole east is completely nazi infested, while the west, the old federal states(except bavaria and baden-wuerttemberg, according to the last elections) aren´t. Does that look like re-united, even if it is called like that? Western german people now say: Thank you, east germans, for bringing Nazis back into the Reichstag, for the first time since 1945. I don´t claim that we really are re-united, because in reality we aren´t. Not in the heads and the hearts of the people.

But, this is a thread about the obvisiously fishy circumstances in the Warmbier case.
And not about the hurt feelings of some patriots of the former allegedly united states.
I am even more with Schopenhauer, when it comes to patriots(doesn´t matter which nations patriots):

“The cheapest sort of pride is national pride; for if a man is proud of his own nation, it argues that he has no qualities of his own of which he can be proud; otherwise he would not have recourse to those which he shares with so many millions of his fellowmen. The man who is endowed with important personal qualities will be only too ready to see clearly in what respects his own nation falls short, since their failings will be constantly before his eyes. But every miserable fool who has nothing at all of which he can be proud adopts, as a last resource, pride in the nation to which he belongs; he is ready and glad to defend all its faults and follies tooth and nail, thus reimbursing himself for his own inferiority.”

And if some people don´t want to talk about or see obvisiously fishy circumstances in incidents, because their patriotic feelings were hurt, then just ignore the facts and be happy with it.

edit on 28 9 2017 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Closed for Staff Review

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Thread re-opened

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Wait a minute.

I was under the distinct impression, according to his parents as I recall, that he was in a non-responsive comatose state when the plane landed, not an agitated comatose state.

Which is it, mom and dad? Coupled with the coroner report, something stinks in Denmark.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I don't REALLY think they'd murder a single citizen as a psyop.
We deal in numbers alone unless the person is vital or a leader...BY PRIOR SOP that is...

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
You should watch the video of the coroners report.

She stated that the parents are still in the grief stage.
That means they are not thinking logically about their son.

They stated the teeth looked like they were rearranged with pliers.
They did not say teeth were broken or missing. (important fact for abuse)
You cannot rearrange teeth with pliers. Only break them.
The lower teeth are not something that people remember about other people.
Plus how many of us have perfectly straight lower teeth ?
They just mis remembered the actual condition of the teeth.

The coroner stated there was no damage to the teeth.
She also stated there were no (healed) wound scars either.
Her conclusion was that the brain was starved of O2.
The parents should have allowed her to do an autopsy.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
What's up with the allegedly former USA, and other similar comments?
I see you're in Germany, and if it's just a translational issue, please forgive me.
I was truly trying to read your post, but all of side comments caused me to lose interest.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
For a guy located in cologne, you sure stink...

Remember when we whipped you in the Great War?
How bout the one after that?

Anyhow, that’s 2 for me, 0 for you...

-Chris

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
What the hell does "citizen of the former allegedly USA" mean...lol

Samkent stated "Her conclusion was that the brain was starved of O2"... Can you imagine if they waterboarded the poor kid everyday and slipped up once in the duration... Opps here ya go...brain dead kid with no marks...

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Everybody seems hung up on & confused by something I understood plain as day here. Let me break it down again (because the OP already did, but seems folks missed it)

former allegedly USA

Try reading it as this instead:

former allegedly United States of America

All he did was call out the social division here. We're not exactly very "united", so the name fits as a "former", because "united" no longer reflects the citizens.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
For a guy located in cologne, you sure stink...

Remember when we whipped you in the Great War?
How bout the one after that?

Anyhow, that’s 2 for me, 0 for you...

-Chris

OK, i stink(b ack to the Kindergarten?) because you have no arguments, it´s always the same with this kind of people.

To the rest, YOU wiped out Nazi Germany?
Or isn´t it fact that without the help of the other allies and your nukes, "you" wouldn´t even have won that one war, in which you took part. And i don´t think that a nation can be proud of being the only nation on earth that nuked civilists, children, women, old people yet.

And, fighting in two great wars as banksters slaves, just because the Goldman Sachs banksters said so, wanted it like this, makes you very proud, or what?

But ok, if it makes you happy, 2- 0 for you.
Because YOU fought ME two times, because YOU personally took part in two great wars... sure!

Remember Schopenhauer:

“The cheapest sort of pride is national pride; for if a man is proud of his own nation, it argues that he has no qualities of his own of which he can be proud; otherwise he would not have recourse to those which he shares with so many millions of his fellowmen. The man who is endowed with important personal qualities will be only too ready to see clearly in what respects his own nation falls short, since their failings will be constantly before his eyes. But every miserable fool who has nothing at all of which he can be proud adopts, as a last resource, pride in the nation to which he belongs; he is ready and glad to defend all its faults and follies tooth and nail, thus reimbursing himself for his own inferiority.”

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join