It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANTIFA Boy Sentenced to 5 years in Prison

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Ass raped in prison would be a good start.
Seriously though, he deserves some time in a bad place to reflect.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

Didn't he also get shot in the groin with a rubber bullet or something?

Justice!

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

hoping that he gets the max for all four counts, that would be 16 yrs. he should have been charged with attempted murder.
but being a heavy libatardian state, no telling what he gets.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

All for "The Cause".

What you know bow dah?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

You just never know, he plead not guilty, so I imagine they might come down hard on his sorry ass.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: MysticPearl

He'll get passed around for cigarettes.

That's the ultimate example of why our prisons are evil and violate the rights of citizens unlawfully.

All prisons should be isolation. No prisoners should ever be allowed to communicate or consort with each other at all, and there should not be "jobs" in prison, because that only opens the door for them to pass info and commit crimes under the radar. All workers should be hired from the outside world.

RAPE is NOT an acceptable form of punishment.
Either make em lay down and read books for years or just execute them.

The only people that get raped are the weaker ones, meanwhile the real ultimate violent criminals don't get raped they do the raping, and face no such unspoken punishments.

Anyone who thinks that rape is an acceptable form of punishment, or thinks it's funny, needs to be a victim of it than we'll get their opinion after discovering just how unfair and horrible of a violation it truly is.

Throwing a few flares around does NOT = Good Rape him!

This country is sick, twisted, and spiritually wicked.

Problem is: Social isolation makes people as nutty as a sackful of hibernating squirrels. They need some social contact in order to remain sane. Perhaps some social isolation to make them appreciate the company of other human beings and not enough so they start joining gangs. Eventually they are going to be returned to society.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

You realize that long term isolation is considered torture for human beings, as we are social animals? A man put in isolation for more than a month or two will wind up going mad. The irony.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Good. I hope this happens more. I didn't agree with the sentencing of that guy who kicked the gas grenade back at the cops (mainly because I call that self defense but also because it was bad ass) but I agree with this one.

Even in Portland, most protesters roll their eyes when the anarchists show up. We're better off without them unless it's warranted.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I agree. Taking pleasure in someone else's pain is inhumane. Justice being done in any situation, should be congratulated. That does not require us to take glee. I don't agree with your isolation theory as this can cause a lot of issues too. If the system were not underfunded and corrupt there would be no need for rape to occur in addition to all of the other abuses that take place.

In terms of total numbers and percentage of population we incarcerate more people than any other nation on earth. More than Russia, China, or Saudi Arabia. Law enforcement and imprisonment are big business in this country and the majority of the nation (even the so-called Christians) applaud this. It is a spiritually sick situation.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnIntellectualRedneck

You realize that long term isolation is considered torture for human beings, as we are social animals? A man put in isolation for more than a month or two will wind up going mad. The irony.

Oh so it's horrible to isolate people, but it's COOL to have the toughest guys in there rape and kill them?

There's no irony in this.
Yall just don't get it.

Isolation isn't torture, it's safety.
Rape and getting beaten or shanked is beyond torture, it's death.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

I agree. Taking pleasure in someone else's pain is inhumane. Justice being done in any situation, should be congratulated. That does not require us to take glee. I don't agree with your isolation theory as this can cause a lot of issues too. If the system were not underfunded and corrupt there would be no need for rape to occur in addition to all of the other abuses that take place.

In terms of total numbers and percentage of population we incarcerate more people than any other nation on earth. More than Russia, China, or Saudi Arabia. Law enforcement and imprisonment are big business in this country and the majority of the nation (even the so-called Christians) applaud this. It is a spiritually sick situation.

Thank you for the thoughtful response, but I'm afraid there is no good way to prevent the rapes, beatings, and murders without actually enforcing isolation.

We could have counselors and their family and friends visit them much more than they do now, so they won't be all alone in there. It would be much more like a mental hospital than our current prisons. Because in the end, people that violate others and wind up in prison need mental health treatment.

There is no valid reason to put criminals in a cage together. It creates countless problems and a very negative environment.

All of the arguments against isolation can easily be unraveled. Prisoners have no right to be around other prisoners, and there is no codified prescription for this as a valid legitimate form of punishment (ie "sentenced to be around other criminals, and cannot be isolated or protected from them, and must face the dangers and risks of rape, beatings, or murder").

Being forced to be in a population environment with other criminals is a freaking lottery death sentence. You might get HIV, you might get your bones broken, you might die in there. But you only had a 5 year sentence for throwing a flare in a Target, oh well, right?

I don't even see any argument against isolation.
There's not one good point to make on the "let's throw em all together" side.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Throwing a few flares around does NOT = Good Rape him!

This country is sick, twisted, and spiritually wicked.

Threw them in to a police car does equal prison

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

There's not one good point to make on the "let's throw em all together" side.

It's cost effective.

That's one valid point.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Professor Bike-Lock-To-The-Head needs a stiff sentence too. Take that any way you want to.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Funny... in his photographs he looks like a White Supremacist. He also says he was not part of the "mob" and just got carried away. Well, at least justice was served in this case. Why did you call him "Antifa" when the original article makes it clear he had nothing to do with them?
edit on 28-9-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

He admitted his mistake.

Actions have consequences.

Can't do the time.

Don't do the crime.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: 3daysgone

He admitted his mistake.

Actions have consequences.

Can't do the time.

Don't do the crime.

He better pray the squirrel master keeps him away from Nasty Nate!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I agree with muzzleflash , the punishment should fit the crime and 5 years seems harsh for an act of stupidity.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

i'm waiting to see what professor eric "bike lock" clanton gets.

There's a guy who deserves at least 5 years for attempted murder.
Swinging a heavy steel bike lock at someone's head when they weren't even looking is so cowardly.
Considering he was a professor and someone looked up to by students is all the more reason for applying the full extent of the law.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

5 years is way too harsh for such a minor crime.

Obviously, it's not. You're using comparative reasoning, here, instead of logical thinking. Each sentencing in a criminal trial takes into account many different, specific, unique details of that specific case. Rarely are any two ever alike.

Yes, sometimes people get sentenced too lightly, and sometimes too heavily, but at 23 years old who acts like this deserves every second of that five years. He plead guilty to the following, according to the OP story:

Feller pleaded guilty to first-degree arson, second-degree arson, riot and first-degree criminal mischief. He is scheduled to be sentenced to five years in prison during an October hearing.

You say five years is too long, I say someone that does this deserves more.

We elect these legislators and they think they gotta make all these crazy laws with crazy sentences that don't make much sense and then they act above the law, this country is just going down the toilet slowly one spin at a time.

There is nothing "crazy" about laws that stop people from burning down other people's property and rioting in the streets. There is, however, something "crazy" about thinking these laws "don't make must sense."

No one--not a single person--has the right to destroy other people's property in a civilized society without punishment for doing so. Five years is a crap sentence...they should have gotten him for attempted murder since there were people inside of that Target when he threw a flare in there and caught the carpet on fire.

Zero sympathy for this douchebag, nor the others who were there with him doing similar things.

Now he can be trained properly how to be a real criminal in our "school" for criminology.

Yes, tons of X-cons I've met actually refer to prison as "school" or "college". They act like it's the "REAL" college, and will insult you for acting like going to an actual university had any validity.

If he chooses that route, that's up to him. If he continues on this path or does worse things, that's up to him. The laws of the society in which he chooses to do those things later on will be there to meet him when he does, if not a worse fate when he chooses to keep putting people's lives in danger through his actions.

You know, people come out of prison better people, too. Maybe this dirtbag will do a little soul searching instead of earning a Degree in Dumbassery.
edit on 28-9-2017 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2017 by SlapMonkey because: fixed some mistakes

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join