It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANTIFA Boy Sentenced to 5 years in Prison

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
One fella who threw flares at a police car in Portland last May has been sentenced to 5 years in prison.

They had him on live TV and video and apparently ID'd him and maybe some others as well.

Oh well as they say.

All for "The Cause".

At least he gets plenty of "time" to think about his own beliefs now.

Man who threw flare into cop car during May 1 protests gets 5 years

A 23-year-old man who threw burning flares into a Portland police cruiser and the downtown Target store during May 1 protests that overran downtown Portland admitted guilt Monday and will be sentenced to five years in prison.

A local TV station aired live footage of Damion Zachary Feller hurling a flare through a shattered picture window at Target, prompting employees to run with fire extinguishers to put out a burning section of carpet. TV and cellphone cameras also caught Feller throwing a flare through the shattered window of a battered police SUV parked across the street from Target, at Southwest 10th Avenue and Morrison.

Other people clad all in black or wearing masks can be seen on the videos kicking or whacking windows of the police car seconds before Feller swoops in with the flares.

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Justice!

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

He should count himself lucky he didn't get shot.

Anyhow that's one less punk on the street to cause trouble.

edit on 27-9-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
25 others were arrested that day. I wonder if any of them will get prison time, too. That kind of lawlessness is unacceptable and I'm glad justice was served.

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

It's a start...

Question -
Whats up with the title? At 23 years old the term boy hardly applies.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

It's a start...

Question -

It's a hidden "metaphor".

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Didn't he also get shot in the groin with a rubber bullet or something?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

It's a start...

Question -

Xuenchen was speaking MENTAL age.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I'm sure the Aryan Brotherhood will look favorably on him hating white people.

He'll get passed around for cigarettes.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Yeah i think arson is a felony just about everywhere.

This os great news.

Dangerous radical off the streets for a while.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
5 years is way too harsh for such a minor crime.

When I was locked up there were kids doing 12 or 14 for actually shooting someone when they robbed the gas station.

They actually shot someone with a gun during a robbery and did less than 15 for it???
Shooting someone is one of the worst things you can do, what the hell??

There are pedophiles that do like 10 years for actually molesting a child.

And this kid, throws some flares around, which is causing mayhem and it is dangerous yes, but it's NOTHING like molestation or shooting someone with a gun.

5 years is too much.
This prison system is full of minor criminals doing long sentences over stupid crap, meanwhile all the true criminals who kill and rape are getting short terms to make room for all the druggies...

I just think... I know... this is psychopathy.
We elect these legislators and they think they gotta make all these crazy laws with crazy sentences that don't make much sense and then they act above the law, this country is just going down the toilet slowly one spin at a time.

I dunno if I feel like arguing about it though.
I've argued about this crap over and over time and time again, I'm just not feeling it today.
I'll post that I think this is wrong though, and he should have only gotten 11-29 for this.
That's all.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

Yeah i think arson is a felony just about everywhere.

This os great news.

Dangerous radical off the streets for a while.

Now he can be trained properly how to be a real criminal in our "school" for criminology.

Yes, tons of X-cons I've met actually refer to prison as "school" or "college". They act like it's the "REAL" college, and will insult you for acting like going to an actual university had any validity.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

He'll get passed around for cigarettes.

That's the ultimate example of why our prisons are evil and violate the rights of citizens unlawfully.

All prisons should be isolation. No prisoners should ever be allowed to communicate or consort with each other at all, and there should not be "jobs" in prison, because that only opens the door for them to pass info and commit crimes under the radar. All workers should be hired from the outside world.

RAPE is NOT an acceptable form of punishment.
Either make em lay down and read books for years or just execute them.

The only people that get raped are the weaker ones, meanwhile the real ultimate violent criminals don't get raped they do the raping, and face no such unspoken punishments.

Anyone who thinks that rape is an acceptable form of punishment, or thinks it's funny, needs to be a victim of it than we'll get their opinion after discovering just how unfair and horrible of a violation it truly is.

Throwing a few flares around does NOT = Good Rape him!

This country is sick, twisted, and spiritually wicked.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Arson is a minor crime?

When I was locked up there were kids doing 12 or 14 for actually shooting someone when they robbed the gas station. They actually shot someone with a gun during a robbery and did less than 15 for it???

Well that sentence was too light then

The punishment here isn't "too harsh", had that Target gone up in flames, several people could have died.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
A 22 year old boy.

Feller admitted he was guilty and told detectives that he became part of the “mob mentality,” according to the affidavit.

He admitted his mistake.

Shortly after his arrest, Feller told authorities that he doesn’t talk to his family, which includes his grandmother in Longview and his parents in Colorado. He said he’d been homeless for the past year, been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and smoked marijuana daily.

If this is true, he has had a hard life, is such a short amount of time.

He said he’s unemployed, although he occasionally picks up odd jobs through the temporary job service Labor Ready.

I found this interesting. I wonder if he was paid to protest? Maybe not, but still a valid question.

Feller had no history of criminal convictions, although court records show he previously had been arrested five times in Oregon, Colorado and Texas on allegations of committing nonviolent crimes or failing to appear in court. He still faces pending charges of theft and criminal trespass in Umatilla County.

Has not had any convictions, but a pattern seems to be emerging.

I hope the young man gets the help that he needs.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
Anyone who thinks that rape is an acceptable form of punishment, or thinks it's funny, needs to be a victim of it than we'll get their opinion after discovering just how unfair and horrible of a violation it truly is.

So rape should only be for used for educational purposes?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

minor crime? the target he threw the flare into was open, he could have killed people. seeing what he was charged with, he got off light. he also faced federal charges / time but won't do any because of a plea deal.

from the OP's link,

A local TV station aired live footage of Damion Zachary Feller hurling a flare through a shattered picture window at Target, prompting employees to run with fire extinguishers to put out a burning section of carpet

Feller pleaded guilty to first-degree arson, second-degree arson, riot and first-degree criminal mischief. He is scheduled to be sentenced to five years in prison during an

in Oregon first-degree arson is a class a felony up to 20yrs , second-degree arson class c up to 5yrs, first-degree criminal mischief class c up to 5yrs.

nah the little sh@@ got off lucky, 5yrs for all three no fed time and that he didn't kill anyone.
edit on 27-9-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

In the U.S. prison system..I think not.
There is no attempt to rehabilitate or deal with mental health issues, it's about punishment. I think it should be a mix of all 3.
Lot's of people have tough lives, I have a little sympathy for his state of being..but his actions(arson) can have real life changing consequences for others..go visit a burn ward, not a happy place.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: 3daysgone

In the U.S. prison system..I think not.
There is no attempt to rehabilitate or deal with mental health issues, it's about punishment. I think it should be a mix of all 3.
Lot's of people have tough lives, I have a little sympathy for his state of being..but his actions(arson) can have real life changing consequences for others..go visit a burn ward, not a happy place.

I agree. His short life just seems to not have had a lot of love in it. One can be empathetic and still agree with the law.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

i'm waiting to see what professor eric "bike lock" clanton gets.

edit on 27-9-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join