It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I really want to know who is the real bad guy!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Isn't the who point of US military bases and UN is to end/prevent bad people. So, who is the real bad guy? How come we always have wars where ever US goes? Why does US itself is full of bad people like gangs? How come all the big time criminals are just jailed and some how able to escape/let free? Like the cartel or serial killers. Where is the next Hitler guys? Really where is this world war going to happen against the so called real bad guy?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Really. You wanna know?

Evil Laughter...hehe.
edit on 27-9-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I don't know who the real "bad guy" is, but I do know your worst enemy is staring at you in the mirror.

edit on 27-9-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap
Where is the next Hitler guys?

He's here on ATS.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
"Where is the next Hitler guys"

Why always the next Hitler?

Why not Stalin?

He killed more than Hitler.

Is he always overlooked cause he was America's partner in WW2?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

You know what i want to know? What if Stacey's mom was Jessie's girl and her number was 867-5309?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

You'd be surprised to know how many people/businesses want that number.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

who is the real bad guy? How come we always have wars where ever US goes?

1. The military industrial complex - War is profitable for those who supply the weapons and equipment, and those who profit have enough money to fund war and conflict. It's a deadly cycle.
2. The energy industry - They kill and destroy to keep advanced technology hidden which will subvert their control over the world through its use of fossil fuels like coal and oil.
3. Financial industry - Money is power, simply. Fun fact: The Federal Reserve is a private company, not a government agency.
4. Media industry - Just about every media outlet in the United States is owned and controlled by a small group of individuals. If you do some digging, you'll realize that the overwhelming majority of those in positions of authority in U.S. media have something in common with one another. Media is a very powerful tool for getting people to believe what you want them to believe and rallying support for causes.
5. The pharmaceutical/healthcare industry - Big Pharma is literally legalized drug cartels. They bribe doctors to get them to prescribe dangerously addictive opioid drugs, suppress life-saving medications so they can make more money selling ridiculously overpriced "treatments", and spend millions and millions of dollars on government lobbying and gifts to further their goals. Big pharma is by far the biggest contributor of anti-marijuana efforts (while trying to develop and patent expensive drugs derived from it).

Those are the enemies of humanity.
edit on 9/27/2017 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Isn't the who point of US military bases and UN is to end/prevent bad people. So, who is the real bad guy? How come we always have wars where ever US goes? Why does US itself is full of bad people like gangs? How come all the big time criminals are just jailed and some how able to escape/let free? Like the cartel or serial killers. Where is the next Hitler guys? Really where is this world war going to happen against the so called real bad guy?

There always has to be a bad guy, otherwise there is no need to call yourself a good guy..is there?

'Thankfully' nature provides for that, and Governments are only to happy enlarge on any scenario you don't wish for...it works a treat.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Damn right, if I had my own business I would want that number. The ultimate marketing tool. Everyone would remember your number.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Retro Fitness, based in NJ, has that as their number.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Its a little like poker, if you are at the table and cannot spot the sucker it means you are the sucker.....

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

"If you have the capacity to realize evils existence in human form, you have to allow for that potential in yourself and actively resist it"- somebody has probably eluded to this before.

We are all the bad Ze's.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

It's not really clear the US is the good guys:

Goebbels had Bernay's books on his shelves NOT the other way around!

"The only way to be inoculated from propaganda is to be aware of its existence."

edit on 27-9-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Who knows? Isn't being a conspiracy "theorist" one of the accusations hurtled at Hitler?
edit on 27-9-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

The Masons?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Are they? Are they really?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

No. But I like the 'bad boy' persona it comes with.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

No I'm not

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

Oops. I meant Hitler is not here.

Sorry, Mein Fuhrer, I screwed up.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>