It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Research Paper Finds Aluminum Adjuvants in Vaccines do Cause Autism.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Dan Li a Lucija Tomljenovic a Yongling Li a Christopher A.Shaw abc

a
Dept. of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

b
Program in Experimental Medicine, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

c
Program in Neuroscience, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Received 22 January 2017, Revised 30 August 2017, Accepted 31 August 2017, Available online 5 September 2017.

Abstract

Autism is a neurobehavioral disorder characterized by immune dysfunction. It is manifested in early childhood, during a window of early developmental vulnerability where the normal developmental trajectory is most susceptible to xenobiotic insults. Aluminum (Al) vaccine adjuvants are xenobiotics with immunostimulating and neurotoxic properties to which infants worldwide are routinely exposed. To investigate Al′s immune and neurotoxic impact in vivo, we tested the expression of 17 genes which are implicated in both autism and innate immune response in brain samples of Al-injected mice in comparison to control mice. Several key players of innate immunity, such as cytokines CCL2, IFNG and TNFA, were significantly upregulated, while the nuclear factor-kappa beta (NF-κB) inhibitor NFKBIB, and the enzyme controlling the degradation of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine (ACHE), were downregulated in Al-injected male mice. Further, the decrease of the NF-κB inhibitor and the consequent increase in inflammatory signals, led to the activation of the NF-κB signaling pathway resulting in the release of chemokine MIP-1A and cytokines IL-4 and IL-6. It thus appears that Al triggered innate immune system activation and altered cholinergic activity in male mice, observations which are consistent with those in autism. Female mice were less susceptible to Al exposure as only the expression levels of NF-κB inhibitor and TNFA were altered. Regional patterns of gene expression alterations also exhibited gender differences, as frontal cortex was the most affected area in males and cerebellum in females. Thus, Al adjuvant promotes brain inflammation and males appear to be more susceptible to Als toxic effects.

www.sciencedirect.com...

Yet another research which proves that aluminum adjuvants promote brain inflammation, and the results state that males are more susceptible to the toxic effects of Aluminum.

To add some more important information, here is a video from a Toxicologist, Ashley Cates, who was for a long time unaware of the risks from vaccine adjuvants, but her son suffered a negative reaction from vaccines, and then she started reading all the literature and research about side effects from adjuvants like aluminum which are used in vaccines. There is a lot that this Toxicologist has to say about whether or not "certain vaccines are safe". She is in favor of "informed consent", which is contrary to what many "pro-vaccine advocates" want.

edit on 27-9-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

edit on 27-9-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add graph.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
After all these years of being told that aluminum is a likely contributor to Alzheimer's Disease? No thankee.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
After all these years of being told that aluminum is a likely contributor to Alzheimer's Disease? No thankee.

Antiperspirants also contain aluminum that can be absorbed through the skin. Cans for soda are also a culprit. Aluminum is bad news and can cause a variety of issues including cancer and Alzheimers.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Yet another research which proves that aluminum adjuvants promote brain inflammation, and the results state that males are more susceptible to the toxic effects of Aluminum.
You know that mice are not human, right?

Basically, what we have is yet another mouse study of autism. The study purports to show that aluminum adjuvants cause some sort of “neuroinflammation,” which, it is assumed, equals autism. By even the most charitable interpretation, the best that can be said for this study is that it might show increased levels of proteins associated with inflammation in the brains of mice who had been injected with aluminum adjuvant way more frequently than human babies ever would be. Whether this has anything to do with autism is highly questionable. At best, what we have here are researchers with little or no expertise in very basic molecular biology techniques using old methodology that isn’t very accurate overinterpreting the differences in gene and protein levels that they found. At worst, what we have are antivaccine “researchers” who are not out for scientific accuracy but who actually want to promote the idea that vaccines cause autism.
scienceblogs.com...

Yes, another flawed experiment by anti-vaccination researchers.
edit on 9/27/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I am of the understanding that vaccines affect a persons gut bacteria rather badly, there is mounting evidence that poor gut health could possibly result in autoimmune diseases, is it possible in your opinion that illnesses like autism could be in fact caused by way of poor gut health, that could be in turn linked to the vaccines ?

For example a child that receives multiple vaccines, then develops autism, not directly from the vaccine but as a result of damage done to the gut bacteria .

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

So Phage, and his newfound "blogger friend", want to claim that animals can't be used to see whether or not vaccines, or other substances can have adverse effects on people?...

Medicines and vaccines

The discovery and development of new medicines, vaccines and medical devices for people and animals is a long and complex process with a number of stages, many of which involve animal experiments. National and international regulations currently require that new medicines are tested on animals before being licensed for use. Around 5 million animals including mice, rats, fish, chickens, rabbits, dogs and primates are used across the EU for this purpose each year.

www.rspca.org.uk...

Oh boy, oh boy... i wonder why would lab animals be still used to test the efficacy, or adverse effects of products and vaccines?

But Phage, and his new found blogger friend, want to claim the contrary.

edit on 27-9-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

This experiment was not a test of a new medicine. Those protocols are quite different

Which animals are suitable analogs for human neurobiology? And what reason is there to believe that, even if there were inflammation of mouse brains, it has anything to do with autism?

Another paper by the same crew. Oops.
www.skepticalraptor.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

This experiment was not a test of a new medicine. Those protocols are quite different

Which animals are suitable analogs for human neurobiology? And what reason is there to believe that, even if there were inflammation of mouse brains, it has anything to do with autism?

That is what I was thinking.

How could they test animals for a condition that affects social skills/communications, among many other things, which I believe is why they call it a "spectrum" disorder, and also integrate one of the most important aspects of autism, which is emotional control/state?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Riiiight...you and that "blogger" seem to be more concerned for the lab rats, than of the evidence presented which indicates children are at higher risk of suffering neurological disorders because of aluminum adjuvants, or thimerosal, among others, found in vaccines.

Anyway, we got plenty of evidence which destroys the claim made by the "pro-vaccine, vaccines are safe" crowd.

The Real Next Level BS of the Vaccine Controversy.

Administration of Thimerosal to Infant Rats Increases Overflow of Glutamate and Aspartate in the Prefrontal Cortex: Protective Role of Dehydroepiandrosterone Sulfate

Vaccines and Autism

Thimerosal neurotoxicity is associated with glutathione depletion: protection with glutathione precursors.

Administration of Thimerosal to Infant Rats Increases Overflow of Glutamate and Aspartate in the Prefrontal Cortex: Protective Role of Dehydroepiandrosterone Sulfate

A positive association found between autism prevalence and childhood vaccination uptake across the U.S. population.

Do aluminum vaccine adjuvants contribute to the rising prevalence of autism?

How aluminum adjuvants could promote and enhance non-target IgE synthesis in a genetically-vulnerable sub-population.

Hepatitis B vaccination of male neonates and autism diagnosis, NHIS 1997-2002.

Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder and blood mercury level: a case-control study in Chinese children.

Vaccine makers have been found to distort their data to make false claims.

Merck accused of stonewalling in mumps vaccine antitrust lawsuit

edit on 27-9-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Nice gishgalloping, as usual.
But you know thimersol has not been used in children's vaccines for 14 years, right? So, you can scratch those off your list.

You should review your links. One doesn't work and one is to a retracted article. I see there is one by the same folks who did the one in the OP (and have other retracted articles along the same lines).

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
The problem is with adjuvants in general. Any idea how the effect was discovered? By vaccine contaminated with dirt. Basically, adjuvants are to reproduce the effect of dirt; to activate the immune system.

My advise is to purchase a vaccine that does not have adjuvant, since it is only there to allow reduction of the active content, in other word to make more profit!

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

gishgalloping

I thought you made that word up . By the way , vaccines good , banging your head on computer table arguing with anti vaccers bad .

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
You know that mice are not human, right?

So what was of Of Mice and Men about? Huh?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

A mousey that got squished.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Oh and then there was this

www.sciencedaily.com...

Diagnosed autism linked to maternal grandmother's smoking in pregnancy

Scientists have looked at all 14,500 participants in Children of the 90s and found that if a girl's maternal grandmother smoked during pregnancy, the girl is 67 percent more likely to display certain traits linked to autism, such as poor social communication skills and repetitive behaviors.

There is still much to learn about what causes autism.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
They probably got their funding from the makers of Tylenol.

I am still agree with my wife that Tylenol and the active ingredients in other pain killers are the main cause of autism.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

the girl is 67 percent more likely to display certain traits linked to autism
Not exactly true.

Not a very robust study, actually.

The results give quite a confusing and mixed picture. Girls whose grandmothers had smoked in pregnancy had increased likelihood of certain traits such as poor social communication skills and repetitive behaviours.

However, this link was only found if the girl's own mother had not smoked in pregnancy. And there was no such link for grandsons, although there was an increased likelihood of grandsons being diagnosed with autism if their grandmother smoked.

The study failed to look at a plethora of other factors that could potentially play a role in autism spectrum disorders. These include parent and child diet, parental alcohol consumption, exercise, weight and genetic influences.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Whether it's aluminum or mercury, or the range of live bacteria/viruses injected into a small body, the way that vaccinations are administered is too much.
I don't believe the FDA properly conducts testing - vaccines are not routinely given to babies in single doses - they push to give multiple shots at a time!
We were lucky that my daughter's pediatrician supported my wish to spread her vaccines out. The first time I took her in to get vaccinated, the nurses had 4 injections/vaccines tee-ed up. I calmly said, "No, just one at a time, which needs to be first?" I spread them out with 30 day intervals & had to pay out of pocket for the extra office visits. It was worth it.

Vaccines --- That's only the beginning of the fight -- so much junk and pollution in every aspect of what goes into our and our childrens' bodies.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaYote

One additional note on Vaccines --- I know several people who served in Desert Storm - these soldiers were hit with so many vaccines in one day, many of these adults got very sick in the following days...and possibly well after.
Seems like common sense would say, spread these inoculations out.
Any immune system needs time to process even the best engineered vaccine - but if there is a bum ingredient, even more reason to spread these things out to allow a body to clear it.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Well you've done it now. You mentioned "Anti-Vaccine" and given a researched report into how it is likely leading to higher numbers in autism and now you'll be facing attacks on a visceral level for the entire time you get replies and other comments on here. I know because the same thing happened to me a few years back on another website and got me banned from a group on social media. I have worked in a school for 13 years now and even in that short time I've noticed a greater number of kids having some sort of behaviour issue or needing medicine and Autism and ADHD has grown big time in the last five years and from what I'm assuming is that all of the kids would've had the modern version of the vaccine.

Why I think the vaccine is a problem is not what they put in it. Yes obviously there are issues and problems with the truth but the way it is given to a new born baby, that is insane that it is okay for 99 percent of the western world to inject a baby with all these chemicals and then when these children grown up and have issues because of the injection of all these chemicals people refuse to listen.

It's simple - Unless it happens to someone you know or your own child people will always attack anyone who questions the idea that we are openly and happily putting chemicals into children. Until then the attacks will never stop. I am a proud Anti-vaccine person because I have seen the results of these bad reactions first hand (my nephew and some kids at the school where I work). I'm not against giving the kids injections for disease but I think it can both be done at a much later date and at different times, yes it's horrible to have multiple injections but at least when you give one or two each time it gives the kids body a chance to recuperate from the chemicals.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join