It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious origami notes being scattered across Seattle

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: 1656hrs
And also if you add all the numbers up till you only have a single digit you get the EXACT amount of pieces of toilet paper it takes to wipe your bottom after a number 2.

haha a single digit?! I wish!!

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Just to clarify I'm not saying anything is going to happen tomorrow - I just thought the number thing was interesting that's all. Even if something did happen - endings are always new beginnings. I get the butterfly symbolism relating to that - one form ends, another starts. They're beautiful.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sleepyduck

The psychedelic upside-down goat reminds me of the cover of the album "The Hunter" by Mastodon. Some kind of viral marketing? (Probably already mentioned) Adult swim pulled a stunt years ago to promote a new series.

Not saying it's Mastodon, dunno why they'd choose King county area for a campaign.

Album Cover

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I don't think anything will happen tomorrow either, 9/28 doesn't really feel like special date. 9 doesn't divide into 28 evenly and it's just a boring ol Thursday. If somethings going to happen it will be a Friday the 13th or Sunday. That's how them satanists like to operate. Maybe I'm missing something about 9/28 but that's my gut feeling.

As for the artwork... it does look eerily reminiscent to the satanic fashion show that happened inside that catholic church recently. Similar color pallet with pillars and all seeing eye... Meh who knows. If something does happen, we saw it coming.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: collietta
a reply to: abeverage

Yes. I have examples.

This threadBeast bills, ATS Sept 2016 details what happened last year. The opening post shows this guys art style. I got caught up in the mystery, and was severely disappointed by the outcome.

Yeah the artwork does look similar, but again could be a copycat.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
It never fails to amaze me that every time some viral marketing ploy like this plays out that there are people who get spun up and worried.

The posts about these types of things usually have the words "it was creepy" or "something is about to go down or get real" and yest every single time its some marketing scheme.

edit on 27-9-2017 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Sleepyduck

2 days to go.
Brace yourself.

You're just jealous cause you didn't get an Origami

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
The posts about these types of things usually have the words "it was creepy" or "something is about to go down or get real" and yest every single time its some marketing scheme.

Things you don't understand are always Satanic in nature, it's how it all works.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
The story of Das Rheingold, a Wagner opera is very fitting to All Gods Must Die and the music that was playing in the background.
Das Rheingold

It could also be talking about the Monarch migration that is occurring right now. California is considered an overwintering location for the butterflies. I don't know how the date would fit in with the migration, except that butterflies could already be arriving.

Another note on the migration... there is a type of migration that takes place in the story of the Das Rheingold opera:

"At last, the gods prepare to enter their new home. Donner summons a thunderstorm to clear the air. After the storm has ended, Froh creates a rainbow bridge that stretches to the gate of the castle. Wotan leads them across the bridge to the castle, which he names Valhalla. Fricka asks him about the name, and he replies enigmatically that its meaning will become clear when his plans come to fruition. Loge, who knows that the end of the gods is coming, does not follow the others into Valhalla; he tells the audience that he is tempted to destroy the gods and all they have deceitfully acquired. Far below, the Rhine maidens mourn the loss of their gold and proclaim that the glory of the gods is only an illusion."

In this opera story, the gods migrate over the rainbow into their new castle called Valhalla, little do they know they are going to die there.

Back to the migration and the comment that states you are not safe... & to turn this into a conspiracy
, this could be a hidden warning to a group to begin a migration because they are in danger.

leolady

edit on 27-9-2017 by leolady because: typo

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
September 28 is Michaelmas eve.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: opethPA

Things you don't understand are always Satanic in nature, it's how it all works.

When you believe in things you don't understand
Then you suffer
Superstition ain't the way

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

When you believe in things you don't understand
Then you suffer
Superstition ain't the way

*makes malocchio sign*

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

13 month old baby, broke the looking glass

7 years of bad luck, the good things in your past

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Well let's profile a bit.
I'm going to say male 39-55 years old
white asian,longtime Seattle resident.
Headshop club or bar owner at some point
and an actual music fan drawing Kurt Kobain w
the correct leftie playing position on the guitar.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The one picture with showing the space needle removed from the skyline is interesting. Makes me wonder if there is any weird facts about it. A quick google search reveals the following.

-It was privately built and financed by the Pentagram Corporation
-3 elevators 6 floors
-$100 million renovations starting September: Includes flooring in the restaurant will be replaced with glass
-Renovation will be funded entirely by the Wright family, which owns the Needle.

Hmm... Well if somebody is planning on dishing out 100mill I don't think there is any plans to destroy it anytime soon

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   
When we observe how easy it is to cause chaos, we are in real deep do do.
We are going to need AI filters in a big way, going forward.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Managed to get in contact with a band called “All Gods Must Die” from Michigan since some were curious as to if they had any connection to this.
The conversation:

Me: “Are you guys the ones putting origami butterflies all over Seattle?”
AGMD: “I wish...but I’ve never learned the art of origami...lol”

Safe to say they have nothing to do with it!

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
It's that cop from Blade Runner. He used to leave origami all over the place.

That was what came to mind for me too. Wondering if it is a marketing ploy for the new blade runner film?

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage
Yeah just a little creepy...Missing a Space Needle in the last one oh and reminds me of Dark Angel and the EMP that goes off and takes place in 2019...

Well, that last one shows a "god" of sorts very clearly in the background, with the date hovering right above it.

Mt. Rainier.

Apparently there was a non mentioned earthquake swarm last week there, too...

Rainier Earthquakes last week

I just checked usgs....sure enough, the largest e quake of the swarm, 2.7 mag, just hit a bit north of Mt. rainier just a few hours ago.... oddly enough, at a depth of -1.7km...meaning very very shallow.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

edit on 28-9-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I will just leave this little tidbit here, it seems to fit the date.

Moon Phase for 09/28/17

Exactly half. The Scales of Libra.

leolady

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join