It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Jong-un is Totally Bumfuzzled by President Trump. Asks for Psycho Analysis.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Cygnis

Last I knew, we didn't negotiate with terrorists, or loonies like North Korea's leader. So why would we make them an offer?

Just because you have the bombs doesn't mean you can use them to intimidate others, isn't that the whole point ?

Trumps is a loony tune as well in case you missed it.

Lets see why would anyone make anyone else an offer ?

Now I'm sure there is a reason , is it diplomacy , or is common sense ...hmmmm

When you have the attitude of "shoot first and ask questions later " bad things happen, do you want bad things to happen ?

Wasn't the idea to make the bombs specifically as an intimidation factor during WWII to send a message that it needed to stop? Wasn't using them on Japan, TWICE, a clear cut message to all to play nice or else?

Hasn't "Diplomacy" been being tried since the physical fighting stopped? Haven't multiple governments tried to get the war ended? Didn't Obama kiss Kim's ass for his entire 8 years? Didn't Bill Clinton give them crap-tons of stuff too?

How long do you try "diplomacy" before enough is enough? Or should we just let them do their own thing until they do something horrendous, like Nuke Guam or a west/east cost state? Would that be enough justification to you?

How long do you let a rabid dog run loose before putting it down?

Do I want bad things to happen? Isn't what I want irrelevant to how you think things should be? Obviously, that is the case, as it is with many. Since when did anyone who disagrees with you and many others opinions matter? No matter how much evidence is gathered and shown, those with their minds made up to their own realities cannot be swayed. It's much like a religious faith for some, can't shake it no matter how hard you try. There is the reality, and then there are rose-colored glasses.

Either way, what will be, will be and little you or I have to say will matter. /shrug
edit on C171193322 by Cygnis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: kennyb72

i think a low yield or precision strike on leadership would not erupt in all out nuclear war. we would have no need to use ICBMs on NoKor ever.

I believe there is a core group of 'true believers' but i think the vast majority of the people in north korea would celebrate if the leadership was wiped out in one fast strike.

they could rejoin the rest of the world and their families in the south they have been separated from for generations.

as far as Russia and china go they are at their wits ends with Kim and if he suddenly vanished and there was no radiation(if we even used tactical weapons) they would work all work to reunify korea and as long as american bases were not right on the border there would be no issues and i bet you the US would be happy to make that concession to remove Kim.

We would make quick work of their launch sites and IF they got a missile off it would be take down by THAAD or SM-2/3/6 or PAC-3 systems.

the only reason i can see a reason to use nuclear weapons would be to strike command and leadership bunkers, and i bet we could just use normal bunker busters. just keep following one up after another and drop a thermobaric bomb in down the shaft, ask the afghans in Tora Bora how well their mountain hideouts held up against thermobaric weapons.

there nuclear/military sites wouldn't even know what happened before they got the message the war was over and they were free and didn't have to die for nothing.

kim better just watch his back, i bet people are getting real froggy thinking a cruise missile is coming for kim and his crew. one of his generals or people he keeps close would be wise to take him out.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: carewemust

a reply to: carewemust

NK is paying much closet attention to US military assets surrounding their country.

Maybe they should shoot at us, and we'll leave.

If we attack we'll lose just like last time, just like Vietnam.

Wel we had a president in NAM who was a polotical coward. We didnt lose militarily in nam. and besides the war would end as soon as kim is dead in NK and the people see he is not a god.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
Maybe Rocketman should have thought of what he was doing when he tortured Otto Warmbier.

Maybe US should think what they are doing before invading another puny country. After all they haven't won one recently. Why not stupid up and try, try again?

The only thing worse than comparative blindness, is being stupid enough to respond to it and bring the warmonger rhetoric to the recent post page, again...

... my bad

I think if things did (hopefully not) turn into a shooting war, the last thing we would do is invade. Not minimizing the talk of strikes etc. But I've heard discussions of everything except an actual invasion.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sagacity

I think President Trump would target Kim Jong directly. Logic dictates taking out the trouble-maker, and potentially avoiding mass casualties.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
President Trump is just telling Rocket Man in terms Kim Jong-un can understand what is going to happen if he crosses the line. And, it isn't just for Kim...it is for the entire world that tends to second guess meanings of words and intentions.

Plain unambiguous language that Rocket Man can't claim he didn't understand. Nothing can be lost in translation.

Trump laid it out for all the world to be able to comprehend. No guessing. No wondering where the line is and what will happen to N.K.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I would think that as well. Him and his top leadership, or those in that leadership that intelligence services estimate won't play ball after he's gone. Maybe that's all of them, or maybe the U.S and or China have identified some possible people in the upper echelons that they believe won't escalate the conflict afterwards. Not saying it's probable, but you can hope.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Funny

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Maybe US should think what they are doing before invading another puny country. After all they haven't won one recently. Why not stupid up and try, try again?

You mean 67 years ago? After North Korean armed forces started moving south. Yeah war sucks. Did you forget about the Gulf War? Yeah it was over pretty fast. Our military embraces intellect as much as it embraces the body.

Now to address your comment of "haven't won a war recently". If America went all out to win a war, make no mistake about it. The war would end. After it was won, we would have all the bleeding hearts saying how awful America was for the way they won the war. Which way would you prefer it?

The only thing worse than comparative blindness, is being stupid enough to respond to it and bring the warmonger rhetoric to the recent post page, again...

Warmongering? lol. Only the one's with something to gain would want war. I would gain nothing from this. So no. You are wrong. I am not warmongering, but given your offended sensibilities in your reply, it doesn't surprise me.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Some of the people here even if they live in the US and get all the benefits of living here will see their mother land the home of the devil and everything wrong with the world.

someone said it's almost like a religious person who has unbending faith no matter the evidence and facts they KNOW they are right, even if in reality they are not.

i love America and will support our president no matter who it is, I don't have to agree with every president's thoughts or policies but i think as Americans it's our duty to stand TOGETHER and make the world a better place.

That's what America is about, being that light in the world for people to look towards for strength and guidance.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Sounds like kim is getting confused because trump has gone off script.

Is this really the world we live in?

Kim Jong, his daddy, and his grandpa have snookered several of our past Presidents, badly. The North Koreans engaged in peace talks, while secretly building up their military and honing their nuclear ambitions.

I don't think kim fooled any of our past presidents. I think It's mostly a show. Why do world leaders play games? Money, power. One of the two, usually both. Time will tell if trump is willing to play those games to keep his power or not.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Krazy Kim has no one to blame or question except himself. His own selfish pride in himself and what he thinks he can do to anyone, while making dire sounding threats to Japan, Guam, the USA, and birds and fish, while smiling like a sick Jack-O-Lantern, and stuffing his face with so much food that people think he has the Mumps chronically, is what has brought him to this.

Not Trump.

I honestly thought you were talking about trump when I first read this.
Check it out , it fits.

Trump has no one to blame or question except himself. His own selfish pride in himself and what he thinks he can do to anyone, while making dire sounding threats to North korea, mexico, football players, and birds and fish, while smiling like a sick Jack-O-Lantern, and stuffing his face with so much food that he has to tweet from his golden toilet, is what has brought him to this.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Kim Jong, his daddy, and his grandpa have snookered several of our past Presidents, badly. The North Koreans engaged in peace talks, while secretly building up their military and honing their nuclear ambitions.

I don't think kim fooled any of our past presidents.

Kim Jong totally ignored Obama's (empty) threats, and it paid off for him. North Korea is now fully nuclear-capable.
www.bbc.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

I don't think kim fooled any of our past presidents.

Kim Jong totally ignored Obama's (empty) threats, and it paid off for him. North Korea is now fully nuclear-capable.
www.bbc.com...

I just don't believe that obamas threats were real. I think kim knew they were not real. I think obama knew that kim knew that the threats were not real. No one being fooled but the US and NK people.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

He doesn't have to figure out Trump. Trump is an idiot.

NK is paying much closet attention to US military assets surrounding their country.

Yeah such an idiot. He's such an idiot he's turned the Democrat party into the party kneeling for the flag and the national anthem in 10 minutes of his actual time involved.

Over and over he baits and plays the media, over and over they give him what he wants.

He's confusing the hell out of Rocket Man and if you haven't noticed he hasn't done any provocative actions since the nuke test because he doesn't know how far he can push at the moment.

I'm completely comfortable with President Trump on our side during this crisis, as a matter of fact I worry less than I have in 16 years.

edit on 28/9/17 by xstealth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth

He doesn't have to figure out Trump. Trump is an idiot.

I'm completely comfortable with President Trump on our side during this crisis, as a matter of fact I worry less than I have in 16 years.

Excellent point! I'm glad Donald Trump is in charge instead of Hillary.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Bill Clinton said in 90's that NK "would pay a price so great that the nation would probably not survive as it is known today". Apparently, that was good then, but now not so much... I wonder what the difference is...

edit on 28/9/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I grieve as all of you do in these times of fear.
All of you make a good point on the side you take.

I believe there are many more to be heard and hope it will be our grand children speaking!

I embrace this from " Pearls of Wisdom "

Two Wolves - A Cherokee Parable

An old Cherokee chief was teaching his grandson about life...

"A fight is going on inside me," he said to the boy.
"It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves.

"One is evil - he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, self-doubt, and ego.

"The other is good - he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith.

"This same fight is going on inside you - and inside every other person, too."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather,
"Which wolf will win?"

The old chief simply replied,
"The one you feed."

Author Unknown

I would think this insight is spot on for all of us.

Jess saying

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sagacity

originally posted by: 3daysgone
Maybe Rocketman should have thought of what he was doing when he tortured Otto Warmbier.

... my bad

I think if things did (hopefully not) turn into a shooting war, the last thing we would do is invade. Not minimizing the talk of strikes etc. But I've heard discussions of everything except an actual invasion.

We already invaded and occupy Korea.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

You mean 67 years ago? After North Korean armed forces started moving south.

Where did you learn your history? Korea was divided by the allies post WWII. Like a hundred other conquered places, they just drew a line and called it north and south. You think Koreans were alright with that? Would you be?

But you already know this and are just trying to rewrite history. You also know why "divide and conquer" principle exists, too.

But would scream bloody hell if some foreign nation did that to your country.

The hypocrisy and dual standard in your posting are glaring.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join