It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surely I am not the only one who can see what Trump is doing here RE North Korea

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
all that is left is a false flag

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: madmac5150
I am going to stray from the "obvious and dumb", because I was stationed there.

North Korea is no joke. The "Norks" believe that they can destroy Seoul in a single day with their artillery... and they are probably correct in that assessment.

If a full scale war breaks out on the Korean peninsula, millions will die. That is the cold, hard truth.

The reason that we are at this precipice? Ask the Clintons, the Bushes and Obama. They placated his family regime for decades.

They were trying to keep him from doing what he is doing NOW. And they were successful. He wasn't doing all this crap (the nuke crap) when any of those people were in office.

Are you serious?
NK nuke test timeline -
October 9th, 2006
May 25th, 2009
February 12th, 2013
January 6th, 2016
September 9th, 2016
September 3rd, 2017

One under Bush, One under Trump, FOUR under Obama

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: fusiondoe

This is a farce ,if your gullible enough to believe all this BS,no one uses common sense,this is a smoke screen for something else,not at all how media describes

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Which one, the short one or orange one?

I know, they both are self-absorbed about getting respect. It's a recipe for disaster.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Where do you get this crap? Again, NK is NOT a bear and they are the ones doing poking.

Why don't just wave a white flag and go live in North Korea seeing as you admire it so much... Pathetic.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Read the OP, that's where I got it from.

He is goading Kim back so Kim attacks first. This is why he is shouting out words like Rocket man and Destroy North Korea.

edit on 9/27/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Regardless, you refer to NK like they're a superpower and they're not.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Yeah! Trump wants Kim to strike the US or it’s alloes first with nukes, isn’t that a great plan?!

And here conservatives thought Hillary would lead us to more war and that Trump was some kind of peaceful savior America needs.

Silly conservatives.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

We are only mired in conflict in Afghanistan, and boy do we have plans coming up for that place just you wait.

Longest endless US conflict, longer than Vietnam.

"Just you wait" ?

Afghanistan has been occupied many times, never been subjugated. Yes we still fight in Iraq, Syria.

Ding ding! Hello! Wake up and smell the loss. Theres only one thing worse than loss of common sense: denial.

Hitler had the same problem.

What a warmongering denialist dork he was.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Fat, loudmouth baffoon vs. fat, loudmouth baffoon. Both with nukes. Yeah, this will turn out well.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
Unlike Hitler, not only are we actually pulling it off successfully, we have the capacity to maintain the logistics. Is your gas dropping in price? Yup. Are some food prices coming down? Yup. Are the price of consumer electronics dropping every year? yes. Do our soldiers have any trouble receiving appropriate supplies ?? Not at all.

All that and we are all over the world. This system was designed to sustain this type of expansion. Afghanistan was not able to be tamed before because technology had not caught up. We have introduced Afghanistan to the 21st century, and this is one empire that will not be dying there. The land will be tamed. It may take a generation longer, but it will happen.

NK will cease its provocations once we shoot down his rockets. Or it will lead to 20 days of exchanged war with a new Korea at the end. Our air force has early 14,000 air craft for strikes, close air support, reconnaissance, logistics, you name it. Nobody can match that. As it is written in those ancient vedic texts, those who field the air power dominate the world. Well its written as epics about God's and beasts striking from the air, but when you look at the images and read the translation, you can tell they were waging modern combat thousands of years ago including air superiority and nuclear weapons.

I think we have reach the pinnacle of empire, that point where it has gotten so big and efficient that nothing human can confront it and win. The only way now to end this is a global geo-tectonic event, microbial pandemic, or celestial disaster. I don't think anything human can stop this empire anymore. The masses will never revolt against the system the correct way that would lead to success due to the ignorance of the actual problems and solutions. Seriously, you think we are going to be changed by NFL players dropping their knees and rioters in the street?? Its not even the correct complaint about the establishment !

We will conquer, and we will win! See, normally I would be a pacifist, but since we have been in WW3 for nearly a decade, I want to be sure our side wins no matter the cost! Our survival depends on the extinction of others. It has always been this way throughout time. Let the mofo's go extinct and we shall rule and reap the spoils. Everything we enjoy today, right now we owe to the conquests of others who could not impede our goals. I would rather keep it that way.
We may not have gotten our gas transit through Syria, but it looks like we may manage to keep nearly 1/5 of their land, and the precious oil and military bases that come with it. Based on all of this, I expect Iran and North Korea will themselves be the ones kneeling by 2050.

Im mobilized into imperialist mode now man, sorry. I recommend everybody else just jump on board, it will be easier and quicker for us to achieve our goals if we do so.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Good point made by The Intercept:

Indeed, if you are a regular reader of Western reporting from North Korea, you notice a pattern that is so unerring it nearly screams at you. For an excruciatingly long stretch of time, the North Korean regime has been saying the same thing (sometimes crazy-sounding) and acting the same way (sometimes firing missiles or detonating nuclear devices) and generally doing a bang-up job of going to the brink but never over it. North Korea has had just three leaders in its entire existence: Kim Il-sung, then his son, Kim Jong-il, then his son, Kim Jong-un. It’s crucial to understand that rather than being a wild card, North Korea is perhaps the most predictable regime in the world; they are not the X-factor in today’s unnerving game.

theintercept.com...

North Korea hasn't changed one bit in decades, the only thing that has is that the U.S. needs a new boogeyman

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Why would we want Kim to attack first? I don't want war at ALL. Not to play silly word games to trick a country into attacking so we can attack them back! What happened to Trump being mr. non-interventionist?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I never implied they were a superpower, I simply said what the OP seemed to think was Trump's strategy.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I have already made this statement but my nephew in the Marines told us last year before Trump was in office that the US was already preparing to got o war with North Korea.

so it is not new to me and those on the inside.

Not only that, Little Kim thinks that the way to have things go his way is to be a super power without having any real clout, banking or otherwise.
edit on 27-9-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join