It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surely I am not the only one who can see what Trump is doing here RE North Korea

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Isn't it obvious or are people just plain dumb.

He is goading Kim back so Kim attacks first. This is why he is shouting out words like Rocket man and Destroy North Korea.

I love how the liberals are jumping on it calling Trump every name under the sun.

Think about it... If Trump attacks first then he is a bad man, if Kim attacks first then Trump has every right to defend and wipe out this nuclear threat forever... I struggle to understand how people can't see it. Especially considering the fact that China have explicitly said before that they will defend NK if it is attacked first.

Maybe I am wrong... I doubt it... But I do believe Trump is a lot more intelligent then people (especially the left) like to believe.

The amount of vitriol that has been spouted at him in the media and over Twitter regarding his UN speech is a joke. Why should fat man be allowed to constantly threaten to destroy the USA but Trump can't retaliate???

Look let's face it and put it in points.

1. the North is never ever going sit down for talks unless the world says they can have nuclear weapons.
2. The world will never accept NK having nuclear weapons
3. You can't allow a country to keep threatening to destroy the world and throwing rockets all over the place.
4. China and others have said USA can't attack first

In conclusion - There is no peaceful way out of this, unless NK decide to give up chasing nuclear power then they will HAVE to be wiped out and the only way to do this is for Trump to goad him to attack first... I am no military expert but I should think this is pretty obvious to everybody

edit on 26/9/2017 by fusiondoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: fusiondoe

So, Trump does want a war with North Korea? And, he's goading Kim Jung Un into taking the first punch, so that America will be justified in bombing NK back to the stone age?

edit on 26-9-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: windword
Yea that MO hasn't been used before.....

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

So, Trump does want a war with North Korea? And, he's goading Kim Jung Un into taking the first punch, so that America will be justified in bombing NK back to the stone age?

Well if North Korea attack first with nuclear weapons then surely Trump has every right to send them back to the Stone Age no?

If you was the president I doubt you would think twice. I doubt you would allow them to send a nuke over, destroy it and then invite him round for coffee like nothing happened

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

i still think the U.S. government sent dennis rodman over to hang with his buddy and get him to play along with the trash talking a little more than usual. either to try and get people off the whole russian thing and get them focused on NK, or maybe there is something else they are trying to keep on the down low.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Where are the adults to sort out the "he started it" argument?

This isn't a video game, this is real life!

No less that 12 million North Koreans lives, not to mention any fall out to South Korea, Japan, Guam.....and more terrorist factions on US soil, all at stake over adolescent tantrums!

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Trump's a bully. He's picked on kids littler than him and won before.
That's all.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Where are the adults to sort out the "he started it" argument?

This isn't a video game, this is real life!

No less that 12 million North Koreans lives, not to mention any fall out to South Korea, Japan, Guam.....and more terrorist factions on US soil, all at stake over adolescent tantrums!

You see I hear this a lot about 'tantrums' ... Again, retaliating to somebody threatening to bring 'fire and fury' on your country and its people... I would say retaliating is pretty justified and not adolescent behaviour at all in the grand scheme of things

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I am going to stray from the "obvious and dumb", because I was stationed there.

North Korea is no joke. The "Norks" believe that they can destroy Seoul in a single day with their artillery... and they are probably correct in that assessment.

If a full scale war breaks out on the Korean peninsula, millions will die. That is the cold, hard truth.

The reason that we are at this precipice? Ask the Clintons, the Bushes and Obama. They placated his family regime for decades.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
what I can't believe is that people can't just see that it's really New Zealand's little game that is being played here, were everybody ends up gone and they can all just come on out of their bunkers and be like totally fine.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Actually, you omit a serious part of the equation. It's not NK's rhetoric, it's the ICBM development. It's the thermonuclear development. Now add in the rhetoric and it crosses a line.

Add in the world-wide, steady proliferation of nuclear weapons and a lot more hangs in the balance than 'adolescent tantrums' as an appeaser has posted.

If NK is allowed to continue with ICBM and thermonuclear development, the world loses. Iran will, and probably is, to follow and all the neighbors of both WILL follow suit.

You can bank on it. Now or never.

edit on 26-9-2017 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Do you think allowing North Korea to attack first is a good plan? That could involve a nuke, you know. Trump isn't that intelligent, but he is intelligent enough not to let North Korea attack first.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
Do you think allowing North Korea to attack first is a good plan? That could involve a nuke, you know. Trump isn't that intelligent, but he is intelligent enough not to let North Korea attack first.

What choice is he left with in the grand scheme of things. He attacks first and then China get involved which would be catastrophic for both nations and Trump will forever be the evil antichrist. I feel he has no choice but to let them attack first

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

If NK attacks first, it's game over for the NK leadership. If Lil Kim backs down he loses face and gets overthrown.

For South Korea's sake I hope China succeeds the next time they try a coup in NK.

China has stated they wont do anything should NK attack first. Not like they would do anything if the US struck first. NK just isn't worth that to China.

Here's hoping for a coup in NK.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

If NK attacks first, it's game over for the NK leadership. If Lil Kim backs down he loses face and gets overthrown.

For South Korea's sake I hope China succeeds the next time they try a coup in NK.

China has stated they wont do anything should NK attack first. Not like they would do anything if the US struck first. NK just isn't worth that to China.

Here's hoping for a coup in NK.

See I can only base my opinion on what I've seen. That china will defend NK if the US attacks first.

Perhaps your right and China wouldn't intervene for NK and I would hold my hands up and stand corrected. I just think it's a risk the US don't want to take as it would destroy the US and china beyond repair, not just in lives lost but also trade etc. It would be catastrophic

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Who is to say that we haven't already attacked?

Rods Of God BETA Test?
www.youtube.com...

Seismologists stumped by mystery shock after North Korean nuclear test

A second jolt felt minutes after this month's detonation continues to confound researchers.

www.nature.com...
edit on 26-9-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Who is to say that we haven't already attacked?

Rods Of God BETA Test?

Seismologists stumped by mystery shock after North Korean nuclear test

A second jolt felt minutes after this month's detonation continues to confound researchers.

www.nature.com...

Interesting - Haven't seen this! Will read/research.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Invest wisely, and hope for the best. This will not end peacefully.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

North Korea is no joke. The "Norks" believe that they can destroy Seoul in a single day with their artillery... and they are probably correct in that assessment.

It's been said by American Generals, it will only take 45 seconds for North Korea to bombard South Korea with their artillery. South Koreans are the most vulnerable no matter which side starts an attack. If I lived in South Korea, I would be leaving for a long vacation with my family to Australia.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That possibly could have been a collapse. Seems as likely as any other possibility.

Not saying that is the cause, as that seems unconfirmed at this point.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join