It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Hillary Lost....According to a Liberal, Minority Female

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I would describe myself as a slightly left of center liberal. Since I could vote, I voted D for President. But last year, I just couldn't do it. Bernie was too liberal for me and there was nothing about her I could get behind. I just came across this one, from the founder of the Democratic African American Women Caucus, that, IMO, 100000% explains the deal with Hillary. I almost fell out of my chair.

For that reason, the invitation to this pity-party she is throwing gets returned to sender. If Clinton wants to know the rock-bottom person to blame for her loss, all she has to do is look in the mirror. I'm saying that, and it's a compliment. I'm trying to throw a dog a bone. This "blame everyone else but myself" is unbecoming of a woman who said she could be the most powerful person in the world. Right now she looks weak. She looks weak, pathetic, and bitter.

sunshinestatenews.com...
edit on 26-9-2017 by SuperDaveAPK because: Fixed link

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperDaveAPK

She lost because it was the most profound cluster# in the history of American politics.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
James f'ng Comey. That's why she lost plain and simple. That and most Americans are stupid as dirt.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I agree, but am disappointed that your source link is not working. Sigh.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

She lost because it was the most profound cluster# in the history of American politics.

With her ego, I have no idea how she lives with herself. She was the loser of the most unpopular Presidental race ever. She has always blames everyone else, though, even through her campaign. No accountability

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
James f'ng Comey. That's why she lost plain and simple. That and most Americans are stupid as dirt.

Lol, yeah, that's the reason. Same thing for people who say they were just emails! Context within the emails is important.

+44 more 
link   

That and most Americans are stupid as dirt.

Most Americans voted for Hillary.

link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Fixed now. Sorry, I don't post here much.

+19 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

It's hilarious that for each additional dollar someone earns they become less likely to vote democrat. But you call them stupid on the internet while begging the government to force them to pay for your healthcare. Everyone knows dems are the loser class. The misfits freaks and downtrodden. You can't escape that reality just because you're online.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: StunPrix

It's hilarious that for each additional dollar someone earns they become less likely to vote democrat. But you call them stupid on the internet while begging the government to force them to pay for your healthcare. Everyone knows dems are the loser class. The misfits freaks and downtrodden. You can't escape that reality just because you're online.

It's amazing sometimes how much a person can reveal about themselves with a single post.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

The Liberal Minority Female is right. Fortunately for Republicans, only a few Democrats have the common sense to agree with her, and begin thinking forward to the next election.

edit on 9/26/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

On her book cover is all the question and answer you seek. No need to open it.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Here's the scoop , Ya'll

in the realm of good vs. evil.....we get satan as the perp in this world.....lately it's escalating,.

which side has control of her life......yep, wait,.... let's ask church chat lady from S N L. who it could be!!
edit on 26-9-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

link   

You had to go open that big ole scab on the Hillary bunch, didn't you? Look at all of them.

But since the wound is back open, here's some salt for it.

I shouldn't enjoy this as much as I do.....

link   

So, in your estimation, who are the smart political party followers?

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
So, in your estimation, who are the smart political party followers?

Liber-frickin-tarians.

However we always lose so maybe not.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Sorry. I just never expected such a brutal, honest explanation, that covered all the bases, from that side of the fence.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

James Comey was the reason she was even allowed to run.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Here's the scoop , Ya'll

in the realm of good vs. evil.....we get satan as the perp in this world.....lately it's escalating,.

which side has control of her life......yep, wait,.... let's ask church chat lady from S N L. who it could be!!

I have absolutely no clue what that means. Hopefully I haven't had a stroke or something.

Translation, please?

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Obviously they are lost and clueless just like Hilary.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join