It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kneel for the dead?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

I'm responding to your thread.

You raised important issues, like why so many less Whites are killed proportionally than Blacks!

Since you are learning about that sad statistic, I wanted you to keep learning about why players are protesting.

More dark humans have died proportionately to their population, and less pale humans have.

This is exactly why the players are protesting ... see you're understanding!

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

It is own their own time...

It definitely isn't your time to decide what is done with it..

As to all your stats..

So you are saying there is absolutely a problem with police officers unnecessarily shooting people..

It's just not a black only problem, right???

Well if that's the case, are you sure your on the right side of the argument???

Because that is my opinion...

It should NEVER have been sold as a black only issue..

But hypothetically, if you fix the part about cops unnecessarily shooting unarmed black people. It is hard to imagaine a scenerio where you don't fix the problem with cops unnecessarily shooting white people..

You sure the right side of the fight is the one pretending there isn't an issue at all in the first place???

The side that isn't even pretending they are going to fix ANYTHING, except people's willingness to stand for the anthem.. I guess, but hell thats a stretch even..

Point of my OP is to present raw numbers and I slapped my opinion on it for purposes of discussion and debate. Thats it.

I dont see why anyone needs to be offended, or think ill of me by a presentation of one set of facts in a multifaceted situation.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

edit on 9/26/17 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: butcherguy
It would appear that the white people ought to be rioting.

Why don't they?

Fluoride.

Makes me wish that everyone would swallow their toothpaste.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I'm responding to your thread.

You raised important issues, like why so many less Whites are killed proportionally than Blacks!

Since you are learning about that sad statistic, I wanted you to keep learning about why players are protesting.

More dark humans have died proportionately to their population, and less pale humans have.

This is exactly why the players are protesting ... see you're understanding!

I dont see the need to proportionalize the numbers of deaths. One color is being killed at over twice of the other in some age ranges.

What do percentages matter when the people in coffins are the sum?

I'm sure a larger percent may have voted democrat so I guess we can say nearly 90% were liberals, so theres an oppression of liberals by LEO in the form of instant death sentences?

No, more whites played dumb games and won dumb prizes.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

originally posted by: Butterfinger

The protest is not only because of racial injustices but also for police brutality?
Ignorance denied-

Cool, give me some numbers to persuade me otherwise?

No. Look within at what fuels your love/hate for your species that you and the CREATOR only know the TRUTH of then respond back to us about what you found.

The police need to be trained better and stop using excessive force on all races.

Namaste?

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Of course you don't want to put raw data in a realistic perspective. Sadly, if you're going to use statistics to argue, you're going to have to.

Why would you want to parse the data by Age and not by Population Density? Is that because your way makes it look better for your argument?

Percentages matter when the subject is injustice, when the matter being protested is the clearly evident targeting by our law enforcement and judicial system of Black Americans. THIS IS WHAT THEY ARE UPSET ABOUT.

You can say anything you like, fabricate anything you like, argue as fallaciously as you like.

I'll just keep pointing it out.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

The protest is not only because of racial injustices but also for police brutality?
Ignorance denied-

Cool, give me some numbers to persuade me otherwise?

No. Look within at what fuels your love/hate for your species that you and the CREATOR only know the TRUTH of then respond back to us about what you found.

The police need to be trained better and stop using excessive force on all races.

Namaste?

Humans need to realize and accept when they kill there are repercussions in the spirit world that out weigh any punishment here...

VENUS*

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Then they should be protesting against the TPTB, instead of singling out anyone who is the average joe. It's not even about the average individual. Its about a bunch of other elite individuals who thrive on chaos and are in all colors, shapes and sizes. I knew this issue would take another direction.

Also like to add, anyone is free to protest, boycott, or whatever. Why don't they just have an NFL lockout? If you really want to get your point across, all players of the NFL just don't show up for game day...
edit on 26-9-2017 by KonquestAbySS because: Another suggestion.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
Did you OP, bother to calculate the %s of black vs. white population into your post? No? Why not? Does it screw up your narrative? Since only 12.3 % of the U.S. population is black.. what does that do to your numbers? How about posting honestly, instead of with a biased slant. If you take the around 60% greater white population.. put that to the African American population.. adding on 60% if we had an equal population.. that is what - close to 700 killed? hmm.. quite a bit higher - more than twice as many.

If they're such a small percentage of the population, then proportionally why do they commit so much crime?

Blacks make up approximately 13% of the US population while they commit 52% of crime. In 2013 according to the FBI, 90% of black homicide victims were killed by other black people.

Also 42% of the cops killed, are killed by black people and it's 45 times more likely a cop is killed by a black person than the opposite situation.

I support their right to kneel sure, but to me the stats above speak for themselves. Their protest seems like misdirected hate to me to deflect off the real issue, which is that thug life culture a lot seem to adore all to much.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Makes me wish that everyone would swallow their toothpaste.

Couldn't possibly be bad for you.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

You're quoting statistics for arrests, not crimes committed.

You're pointing to the same issue that the protesters are.

Why are Blacks targeted at rates five and ten times higher than anyone else?

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: KonquestAbySS

Then they should be protesting against the TPTB, instead of singling out anyone who is the average joe. It's not even about the average individual. Its about a bunch of other elite individuals who thrive on chaos and are in all colors, shapes and sizes. I knew this issue would take another direction.

TPTB are everywhere and nowhere. Smoke. Rumor. Innuendo.

Hard to protest against that, eh?

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Is it?..Maybe you aren't trying hard enough. It's easier to place blame on one individual, but its much more difficult to place blame on those pulling the strings...

edit on 26-9-2017 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Because they commit more crime.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

Prove it.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: KonquestAbySS

Is it?..Maybe you aren't trying hard enough. It's easier to place blame on one individual, but its much more difficult to place blame on those pulling the strings...

Demonstrate then how you would protest TPTB.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Prove it.

Already did...see above.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Prove it.

Already did...see above.

Nope, you're quoting arrest percentages. Try again.

ETA> You might also try citing your source.
edit on 26-9-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Other statistics they like to overlook is the racism coverage by the MSM .

How many white people are labeled as racist when the victim is black and the aggressore is white compared to the number of black people labeled as racist when the aggressore is black and the victim is white.

The problem with the police is far more complex than just simple racism. However these idiots like BLM cant see beyond racism and therefore the real issue with the police will never get addressed.

If they opened their eyes they would see the police doesnt care what color you are and both black and white are being killed by the same police.

So instead of focusing on the bigger and real problems like police hiring,mentality,training,regulations,qualifications, and budget they have alienated and pigeon holed themselves by taking the lazy way out of simply labeling everything as a racial issue.

When it comes to racism the left and the MSM are the African Americans worst enemy. They rather exploit and benefit by labeling everything as racism then actually fix the real underlining issues.

Its sad and disgusting.

edit on 28930America/ChicagoTue, 26 Sep 2017 12:28:09 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join