It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear doubters, B.o.B wants to prove the Earth is flat once and for all

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Aha! It all makes sense now.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

He's an idiot.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Do they have a working model of gravity within their theory?
Do they have a complete model of the solar systems gravity?
Do they have a simulation on how their sats reach their orbits/trajecs? And how long will those stay up in orbit?

The whole mathematics of this must look ridiculous. I just wish they would shot a sat up on that there to watch it going "WHERE AM I?! WHY AM I FAILING?!!" and crashing immediately.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

nice point. Current launches are based on the Earth being a sphere. Since this is false and doesn't work, their design should be eye opening.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Here is the problem with what he wants. He can put a up system for $200k, I don't doubt that. Hell I could find a way to put something up there for that price. The problem he'll have is just not a way to prove his point. In order to capture most of the Earth he would have to use a fisheye lens.

The biggest problem for flat earthers or even non flat earthers like myself is it is simply impossible to fathom just how big Earth is.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I wonder if he's part of the Flat Earth Society.

I hear they have members around the globe.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I'm not gifted at any science really or physics but I am a good critical thinker. Where does the gravitational constant come from if not from the center of some mass to keep water level and everything rooted onto the earth? If the earth is flat than surely with an unending flight from East or West in a straight line at a set altitude of 3000 ft. will guarantee curvature upon arrival at origination point. Otherwise you would have flown right out into space if earth was flat.
Also, even if one was on opposite side of flat disc, why would star constellations and our star be rotating from one flat surface to the next?
Don't you flat earthen buzzers think it would make sense that were on a rotating ball by now. Have you invented a real science that is translatable, established and common or a suedo science mostly based on fantasy?
It's a fun way to think, like the moon is made of cheese and hot lava is bright red syrup from Satan's deceit along with dinosaur bones that were created by grogzords. We're in a simulation of epic proportions that began 3000 years ago.....whoa bra*zebub!
Excuse me I lost my mind there but at least that's not fact for me and I thank God everyday that I know where I stand.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Between their Facebook and Twitter accounts, the Flat Earth Society has over 100,000 followers -- though a good portion of them appear to be there to poke fun at the whole thing.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I have questions. Why can't he use the satellites that already exist up there? What makes his satellites more credible than the existing ones? Why does he think that satellites that have proven the world is round are wrong but his satellites will be right?

See cancerslugs post right above yours, Should answer your question.

$200.000 for several satellites? well i guess if he thinks the earth is flat then he must think he get it done for that amount. in the words of Dave Chappelle from Haft Baked "you have smoked your self retarded

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
A rapper?? Hitting the blunt and sings...

The Earth is flat yall, and that's a fact yall
And if you prove to me it's round... uhh.. I'll take it back, yall..

*wicked beats*

I prefer the flat sun theory. It makes more sense. I've never been able to look at a spherical sun. Have you?

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
good. maybe once the satellite images come back we can put the whole flat earth thing behind us.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: LostGods
I'm not gifted at any science really or physics but I am a good critical thinker. Where does the gravitational constant come from if not from the center of some mass to keep water level and everything rooted onto the earth? If the earth is flat than surely with an unending flight from East or West in a straight line at a set altitude of 3000 ft. will guarantee curvature upon arrival at origination point. Otherwise you would have flown right out into space if earth was flat.
Also, even if one was on opposite side of flat disc, why would star constellations and our star be rotating from one flat surface to the next?
Don't you flat earthen buzzers think it would make sense that were on a rotating ball by now. Have you invented a real science that is translatable, established and common or a suedo science mostly based on fantasy?
It's a fun way to think, like the moon is made of cheese and hot lava is bright red syrup from Satan's deceit along with dinosaur bones that were created by grogzords. We're in a simulation of epic proportions that began 3000 years ago.....whoa bra*zebub!
Excuse me I lost my mind there but at least that's not fact for me and I thank God everyday that I know where I stand.

I'm not poking holes in your theory but I would suggest a little higher altitude than 3000 feet. My local airport is 2800 feet then there's the mountains in the way and such. Just saying, maybe try 30,000 feet?

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: njord
good. maybe once the satellite images come back we can put the whole flat earth thing behind us.

we can even faster if we send him to the edge of the flat earth and tell us what he saw

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I'm more interested in how he thinks satellites remain in space without a spherical earth...

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I have never heard of this rapper.
What is B.O.B an accronym of.
Brainpower Of Bacteria?

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Our Earth is an oblate spheroid which has been proven time and time again and anyone who believes otherwise is sadly deluded im afraid.

So " B.o.B" is as full of as much crap as any other flat earther really. LoL

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Probably thinks his rhymes hold them up there.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Why don't he use his own money?
Notice how these people need "YOU" to pay for their Proof.

Twat!

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

I wonder if he's part of the Flat Earth Society.

I hear they have members around the globe.

I see what you did there....

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Fisherr

Sounds like he's in the wrong game, possibly he should have pursued a more religious background.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join