It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannibal couple eats at least 30 people, admits to killing victims for over a decade

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Brewers & Wine makers as well.

Liver with fava beans and a nice chianti ...

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
This is a very serious and grossly disturbing topic . This is happening for real on this planet , yet we have the same yahoos making stupid cannibal jokes... which aren't in the least bit funny, especially in this thread !!!

Just sayin' 😕

Imagine if it was one of your loved ones who was a victim of this couple. Would you really appreciate the lame cannibal jokes ? Don't think so .
edit on 26-9-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Detectives searched the suspect’s south Russia military aviation school dormitory, and found human remains stored in a freezer and refrigerator.

Dormitory? What the hell kind of dormitory was he living in? I'm surprised no one ever suspected anything, I mean, 30 people?

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Ah, so thats why it is in "Survival".. I wondered.

they were picklin stuff in brine, jerky...
authorities say they will be testing samples for some time to come.

Maybe it should be in "Food and Cooking?"

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

i wonder if they ate their livers with fava beans and a nice chianti, and cheeks with mushrooms.

finger licking good.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

The dorm was no longer active. I think it was just being used by the couple.

Anybody try and google "cannibal couple"? I'm not sure what is more disturbing that there are other reports of cannibalism out there or that there are also stories of couples having sex in public places.

It is called: behavioral sink. The link in my signature is that way because I messed up the thread title. In that thread, the experiments of Dr. John B. Calhoun with populations of mice in confined spaces which in all other respects should have been mouse utopia all turned to hell as random acts of violence, pan sexualism, and cannibalism ran through the population are explored and discussed. The last experiment was called Universe 25. There was no reason to complete the experiment as the population collapsed and they all died. The ones that lived through the ordeal "were no longer mice" and dies alone even after being put back with other normal populations.

Any of that mouse behavior sound familiar??

edit on 26-9-2017 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: clarity

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

First thing that popped into my head Ed Gein.

en.wikipedia.org...

There are some sick people out there.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
How the hell did nobody notice this much sooner?? One could say Russians have a serious case of willful obliviousness.

Speaking of cannibalism, if a cannibal has a penchant for fighting, does it mean every fight is technically also a food fight?

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Stop judging people.

By flavor or texture?

Well this may seem weird but...If you do not kill the person or persons should it be considered wrong strictly from a biological standpoint. HUmans are animals too right?

Imagine instead of people doing suicide they just volunteer to be meat. Of course humanely processed by putting them to sleep so they would not feel any pain.

HUmans have peices of flesh of course that would be considered waste meat though. such as the head and spinal column. Preserving the head would be a way for their family to remember them by as well.

This would also make it so human meat would become very exspensive due to its rarity and at such a high value the families left behind could improve their life and conditions.

Needless to say this would need to be HIGHLY regulated. people who process people who never consented would face public execution and live cooking.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Oh, gack!! That sort of thing can happen anywhere, though, and does. Creepiest part is that two were working together, and doing...that.....

Serial killers are fascinating. Wild case.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Well, this happened in Russia, the human meat is probably less full of bad chemistry there.
I think I would rather starve than eat Human flesh.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Seems very inefficient and a lot of potentially hazardous work just to get some human meat. I'm not so much horrified by their cannibalism as their lack of innovation.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
People think cannibalism only refers to Western psychopaths, or perhaps rituals in some jungle.

But I saw a program about the Nazi siege of Leningrad (St. Petersburg) during World War II.
In the winters of 1941-1944 it was very common.
People were starving, and nobody could bury the dead in the frozen soil.
Children were seen as especially at risk of being killed and eaten.
The German troops weren't always much better ...
But Stalinist Russia had a lot of starvation, and wherever there is starvation, there is cannibalism.

In the Ukraine (before World War II) - The Holomodor.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 27-9-2017 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Eat the rich
The poor are tuff and stringy

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Human bodies and pig bodies have a lot in common.

It just so happens that, despite our differences, many of the pig’s biological systems are very similar to our own.

“They have a number of anatomic and physiologic similarities to humans in different systems,” Dr. Michael Swindle, retired veterinary researcher and author of “Swine in the Laboratory,” said in an interview. “They are what’s known as a translational research model, so if [something] works in the pig, then it has a high possibility of working in the human.”

According to Swindle, many of the pig’s organ systems are 80 to 90 percent similar to the corresponding systems in humans – both in anatomy and function. The system that matches up best may be the cardiovascular system, as a pig’s heart is about the same size and shape as a human heart. Pigs develop atherosclerosis – artery plaque buildup – in the same way that humans do, and they react similarly to myocardial infarction, the classic heart attack.

Because of these similarities, scientists have long used pigs to test interventional catheter devices and methods of cardiovascular surgery, as well as to understand how the heart works in general. And tissues derived from pig hearts have been used to replace defective heart valves in humans, lasting upwards of 15 years in the human body.

Why pigs are so valuable for medical research

It is interesting that human anatomy is so close to pig anatomy. Maybe pigs were used by ancient aliens to create the slave hybrid being - homo sapiens.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Cannibalism has always been a lot more prevalent than we'd like to admit.

There aren't deep taboos against behaviors that don't happen.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

That's quite possible. For those who believe that "God" & "Angels" might just be types of ETs that visited Earth, I leave this passage from the Qur'an (Surah 5, Ayat 60, Pickthall translation):

60. Shall I tell thee of a worse (case) than theirs for retribution with Allah ? (Worse is the case of him) whom Allah hath cursed, him on whom His wrath hath fallen and of whose sort Allah hath turned some to apes and swine, and who serveth idols. Such are in worse plight and further astray from the plain road.

A lot of Muslims interpret that to mean that apes, monkeys, and pigs were all formerly humans and that's why they all share so many similarities with us. I think science says that humans and other great apes have a common ancestor, but I have no explanation for the similarities with pigs.

BTW, I interpret that passage to mean that only a specific group of people were turned into apes and pigs as punishment.
edit on 28-9-2017 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Besides the moral issues the risk to human health is very real.
Besides prion diseases like Kuru bacterial contamination is also a dangerous threat.
but in all honesty My Vegan friends are on notice that they are first on the menu in case of emergency

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
You know how you eat another human being???

One bite at a time....

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

Dmitry Bakshaev, 35, reportedly began killing people, storing their body parts, and eating them at some point in 1999.

That would mean that he was born in 1982 and was 17 years old when he started eating long pork. That would also mean he was born the year I graduated H.S, damn that was 35 years ago!

Have you ever read about the amount of people missing in the US. Their remains are not found..probably because of.. It doesn't really matter if these missing people in the US are somebodies food source. It is bizar I admit but the fact that there is something or someone at work in the US without been stopped for many decades is really something to worry about.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join