It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Lady Gaga finally expose the satanic Illuminati?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Will Lady Gaga finally help spill the beans about what we have always suspected all along? That the hidden nefarious shadow people who influence our young though music and culture are indeed driven by satanic rituals and secret socities? Bill Hicks was on the nail when he talked about this in his comedy all those years ago! Here's the link...

worldtruth.tv...

Food for thought and maybe this explains why artists such as Prince and Michael Jackson were so addicted to pain medication...
edit on 26-9-2017 by kuraijanai2013 because: (no reason given)

youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: kuraijanai2013

Cool source.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   

short reply : no i CBA to expand on this

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Naughty OP. Your source is a little bit of reality mixed with a whole heap of BS Fantasy that Lady Gaga never said.

That nonsense is ad libbing to the original story, filling it in with all the Illuminati nonsense.

Lady Gaga has fibromyalgia. My Mum has it, too. Neither Lafy GG or my Mum have sold their souls. It is a modern day illness. They are still trying to find out what is causing it.

I have problems, too, with my health. I have pushed it with drugs in the past. It does not make us bad people. I believe in Christ as much as anyone, but I had a lot of problems growing up because of broken family, etc.

You are doing Lady GG a great disservice by making up all this about her, you and that silly little source.

You are doing Bill hicks a disservice, too, because he was a great comedian and should not be used like this, for silliness. Bill drank like a fish and used a lot of drugs. That is why he died relatively young.

The modern world is full of this. We are all using one drug or another, or nearly all of us. It may be alcohol, tobacco, pain killers, cannabis, etc.

I really like Lady GG as a person more than her music. I hope she gets better and gets more comfortable. They would not even believe my Mum for years. She was in all that pain and the doctors tried to say that it was all psychological.

FIBROMYALGIA is not psychological. It is intensely, cripplingly painful like arthiritis is. My Mum was an early case.

The doctors are #ing terrible with older women. They killed my Grandmother because they said she was being menopausal when she had a brain aneurysm.

Elvis did a lot of drugs. He had a lot of pain. Some of us do. The superstitious think that illness is punishment. It is #ing not. Illness is part of living in a world we have made very dirty and toxic and very hard for us to navigate psychologically, socially and emotionally.

That silly fake news site is conveniently saying that all the quotes they have from lady GG would not be in the documentary. They have made it up. It is THEY who are abusing her by making up what she said. She said none of that. They are saying that.

Horrible!

Guys, this is the REAL story. She is doing fine and she is NOT talking about all the crap that site says.

www.express.co.uk...

OP, please don't ruin ATS with this spam. You have a whole internet to post that rubbish on. Why do you come here and try to ruin this site? You will not get away with it here.

Why not write something honest instead with real merit? Why did you not write about Lady GG's struggle with fibromyalgia and educate people about that illness instead of...THIS?

edit on 26-9-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   

According to production staff, many of the interview scenes were left on the cutting room floor due to "orders from above".

In other words, there's conveniently no evidence she said it. This is another clickbait article like that Brad Pitt nonsense.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   

OP, read this if you want the real story:

www.independent.co.uk... 16.html

HERE IS WHAT LADY GAGA IS REALLY SAYING:

from the horse's mouth at her Twitter;

twitter.com...

"I write Joanne to help understand my physical and emotional pain through my family's history of the death of my aunt at a young age in 1974 of the auto-immune disease Lupus. I wrote Joanne to heal me and find the strength to power through everything, with the determination I learned from my Italian immigrant family." Gaga continued by writing that although it is "surreal, happy and also hard", she was "touched" that the documentary revealed how fame is "not all it's cracked up to be". "It is lonely, it is isolating, and it is very psychologically challenging because fame changes the way you're viewed by people. For me, it feels very unnatural, but complicated because I know it is my destiny to be a performer," she said. "Yet I am so humbled by the side of fame that breeds love from the world, the voice I've been given by my fans to spread messages of empowerment and equality, the fortunate life it's brought to me and my family and how we can now give to others in need."

See how the media twists the knife. I'm no fan of fake news, but I don't know how to challenge that. it will undoubtedly ruin media for us all. LIES will be able to hide as FACTS. It only aids the deceiver and spams the truth seeker.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Off topic.

My other half has also been diagnosed with fibromyalgia and agree that it is a horrible thing to have.

We are both convinced it it not such much a disease as a "catchall" for lots of similar but different ailments and she has had some success dietary wise with pain relief.

I know we usually argue like a bunch of councilhouse kids but feel free to message me about it if you want some help with your Mum.

On topic.

No.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Just to chip in, in case it may help "fibromyalgia" sufferers...I was diagnosed the same some 20 odd yrs ago...however after many hospital/doctor/consultant visits I was finally diagnosed with Ehlers Danlos Syndrome coupled with Sacro Iliac Joint Displacement (common in women after childbirth but rarely diagnosed) and told that many many fibromyalfia sufferers actually have undiagnosed Ehlers Danlos

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Absolutely agree. That was truly a junk piece of work on Gaga-the source is pure lies-didn't you even know that?

I have fibromyalgia-for over 20 years and used several prescriptions-none have helped. The op has no understanding of medical issues so he has resorted again to fake Illuminati trash-disappointing. Hope no one falls for this.

Fibro is real and it hurts and since mostly women have it, it has not received the attention for a cure.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Shes the worst of illuminati music industry / spirit cooking (eating mock human bodies) / performing over the top satanic / lucferian rituals peeps. If thats your thing good for you but this is for reals. Note I didnt even open the source.

OP shes too far deep into all that BS to break ranks now. Shes their posterchild.
edit on 26-9-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Will anyone else admit to thinking something else (other than the real subject of the OP) when they read the first part of the title: 'Will Lady Gaga expose'?

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Why would she expose those that created her?

2nd.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: kuraijanai2013
Will Lady Gaga finally help spill the beans about what we have always suspected all along? That the hidden nefarious shadow people who influence our young though music and culture are indeed driven by satanic rituals and secret socities?

Scanned.
There appears to be various factions of secret societies or Illuminati associated with EA*RTH.
Scanned groups include but not only are:

Alien influence or Secret ET activity here with secret Military black operations

Entertainment Illuminati responsible for Art - Books - Games - Movies & Music

The Financial Illuminati the group most if not all other Illuminati groups are tied to (unless break away civilization funded)

Military Illuminati the global black world

News Illuminati those responsible for reporting truth or lies to help or distract humanity

The Pagan Illuminati (witches & warlocks) & possible other hidden terrestrial related (vampires etc.)

Political Illuminati associated with all things political

The Religious/Spiritual Illuminati associated with all things religious/spiritual taught/withheld and recovered

Secret military hidden terrestrial (are there terrestrials that are threat to humanity?) activity related & space related (use your imagination)

Sports Illuminati consisting of all things sports related

Technological Illuminati Secrets associate with places like Cern that tie into Military or secret Military

Just a few scanned thus far. Maybe Lady Ga Ga can provide deeper insight into the manipulation of the masses exposed to the music industry. But it may be a heavy task for her alone to shine light upon the entire system of secret societies and how they may be working for or against humanity...
edit on 9/26/17 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I thought Gaga, was from space! LOL!

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Keep in mind... The age old saying:
"Better Them, Than Them."

You may want to practice their method of instruction, another age old saying:
"Silence Is Golden."...

Pinocchio of the hanging tree... π

top topics