It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aliens using mind altering frequencies

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
There's too many people not responding. How much goes on behind the scenes that is bad for us simply because we havn't told them/commanded to stop with war.

TELL ME ALL OF YOU

DID THE ALIEN USE FREQUENCIES??

YOU CAN ALWAYS KNOW.

Do you know when we came to the moon, they told us to be gone.
edit on 26-9-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

A frequency is not a thing. It is a property. A property of any thing or phenomenon which exhibits cyclical behavior.

funny, when you look up frequency, it says a noun.

frequency
noun fre·quen·cy ˈfrē-kwən(t)-sē
Definition of frequency plural frequencies 1 :the fact or condition of occurring frequently the frequency of automobile accidents 2 a :the number of times that a periodic function repeats the same sequence of values during a unit variation of the independent variable b :the number, proportion, or percentage of items in a particular category in a set of data 3 :the number of repetitions of a periodic process in a unit of time: such as a :the number of complete alternations (see alternation 1) per second of an alternating current b :the number of complete oscillations (see oscillation 3) per second of energy (such as sound or electromagnetic radiation) in the form of waves

plus a property is a thing.

property
noun prop·er·ty ˈprä-pər-tē
Definition of property plural properties 1 a :a quality or trait belonging and especially peculiar to an individual or thing b :an effect that an object has on another object or on the senses c :virtue 2 d :an attribute common to all members of a class 2 a :something owned or possessed; specifically :a piece of real estate b :the exclusive right to possess, enjoy, and dispose of a thing
wnership c :something to which a person or business has a legal title d
ne (such as a performer) who is under contract and whose work is especially valuable e :a book or script purchased for publication or production 3 :an article or object used in a play or motion picture except painted scenery and costume

both from Websters.

edit on 26-9-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I'm a destined person of great fortitude.
The alien did not recognize this- instead saw a loner doing nothing with his life or any beings by his side or wanting enough spritzers (nutritional brocolli example, poor diet) and not doing what he should.

This alien did try to manipulate me to do what it thought was laughable (itself laugh).

I survived. It left to another town to observe and laugh. I don't really know much about it.

It used a frequency perhaps and it destroyed my sense of existence and it should be destroyed for doing that to me when I did nothing that bad to it besides show myself.

But someone had to know,

And now I do.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

funny, when you look up frequency, it says a noun.
Yes. It seems that definitions 2 and 3 are what I described.

plus a property is a thing.
Yes, the property I own is a thing. But definition 1 is the one I was refering to.

both from Websters.
And neither of which contradicts what I said.

Please, can I have a bucket of frequencies, sir?

edit on 9/26/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
there's been times of people being paranoid, where somehow someway everyone can know. they just feel it.

one time my computer glitched as i was researching a topic that if true, the gov would not want to be known. i thought they were showing they were gonna come kill me. at least 6 people all suggested with a lot of assurance that i was being paranoid.

i have another friend paranoid of something, and you could tell he was, and afterwards he even stretched it to being paranoid against some people i know and he doesnt know and i was like wow. everyone he spoke to about his fears knew he was being paranoid, you can just get a sense.

Certain people can bend the truth on here and you can usually get a sense of it. Strange i've never lost my mind like this yet the first time i have, nothing too overly suggestive of it, but people could sense it someway.

My other post people suggested i was running from the mental asylum, which is funny because how i felt was that i was acting a bit loose and they werent far off.

This is why I need some one as my tool here.

Did the alien use frequencies.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

again your words,

A frequency is not a thing. It is a property. A property of any thing or phenomenon which exhibits cyclical behavior.

you said that frequency wasn't a thing it was a property. i showed you that both a frequency and property are a thing.
never said your definition was wrong, just that it is a thing, hence the school house rock. you know a noun is a person place or thing.

Please, can I have a bucket of frequencies, sir?

sure you can, just get a license from the FCC for radio or TV and they will assign you a frequency (a thing) that you can broadcast with if available. now if you want you can use them(a thing) illegally but that is seriously frowned upon.

Heavy Demand for New Broadcast Stations. Potential applicants for radio and television services should be aware that frequencies for these services are always in heavy demand. Some years ago, the Commission received approximately 30,000 inquiries in a year from people who wanted to start a radio broadcast station. Demand for radio broadcast stations continues to grow while the amount of available spectrum diminishes. Consequently, when application filing window periods open for new stations, many competing applications are filed. You should be aware at the outset that the filing of an application does not guarantee you will receive a broadcast station construction permit. You should also be aware that in many areas of the country, no frequencies may be available on which a new station could begin operating without causing interference to existing stations, a violation of FCC rules. For that reason, we do not recommend that you purchase any equipment before receiving a construction permit from the FCC.
How to Apply for a Radio or Television Broadcast Station

sadly frequencies might not be available.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

just get a license from the FCC for radio or TV and they will assign you a frequency (a thing) that you can broadcast with if available.

Yes. Like I said, "frequencies of what?" Those would be frequencies of electromagnetic radiation. Radio and television use various frequencies of electromagnetic radiation.

Surfers take advantage of various frequencies of ocean swells. In general, the lower the frequency the better as long as it is consistent. Is that what the OP is talking about? Aliens are providing good surf to make him like them? I my younger days a good swell could definitely alter my state of mind.

Heavy Demand for New Broadcast Stations. Potential applicants for radio and television services

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

he is talking about a thing. as i have shown. and if you would have paid attention he did say energy vibrations , but people that don't pretend to be all superior in their intellect know full well what he was saying.

energy vibrations are a oscillations that are cyclic in nature. in my shop we had meters that we measured the vibration of machinery and it gave us that reading in frequencies.
edit on 26-9-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Sure. That would be a frequency of mechanical energy.
That's pretty similar to frequencies of sound, but very different from frequencies of electromagnetic radiation.

You're not saying they're all the same kind of energy, are you? Because they aren't. That's why I asked the question I did.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   
It's a wave..

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: makalit

Did the alien use frequencies?

Nope.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: makalit
There's too many people not responding.

Speaking of people not responding...

I'll ask again, why are you convinced it's alien and not human interference?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

it has a sonic frequency of around 165 to 255 Hz, and is quite irritating sometimes, but now its just like background noise my brain filters out

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Ingo swann said the same thing , when they went to the moon , and when he went to the moon in his mind
they asked him to leave and never come back

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

We need to blow up the moon and antarctica.

Huh,

we already have,

When Nelson Mandela died in prison in 93 NASA decided to honor him by blowing up the moon.

Antarctica?

What the hell is that?

Their energy is corrupted by their advanced tech. In person, they are nothing.

So I guess you don't respect them.

Infact they are almost less than something,

Nothing would be less than something.

They use the ships vibe to crush your mentality to make you timid. You know they can kill you. They know. And metaphysically it gives them power. Without this- they would be useless. So they only have power by their ability to take advantage and kill you. I have experience with it.

So they have killed you.

How did you come back to life?

Please tell me again how they are doing it for us.

NO

You have all the answers so you tell us.

Some of you were right that I was losing my mind- or at least seemingly more so than I have in the past. You caught the vibe correctly. Tell me what you think is made up.

everything.

Very few sentences you write make any sense at all.

Do you know when we came to the moon, they told us to be gone.

No,

that was the NAZI's that built a base up there.

That is also a reason NASA decided to honor Nelson Mandela by blowing up the moon, it also got rid of the NAZI up there.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Isnt nothing still something ?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

Isnt nothing still something ?

This is what ATS is about.

The all encompassing question.

Nothing could be something, if its still something then it must have been something, but its nothing.

edit on 27-9-2017 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Nothing could be something, if its still something then it must have been something, but its nothing "worth worrying about "

would be a good ATS t shirt

edit on 27-9-2017 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
nevermind
edit on 27-9-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
nevermind it's still here.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join