It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Game Warden Tells Stories of Big Foot...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Thank you for posting a thread that's not about Trump, Football players kneeling, healthcare, the lack of congress doing there job, or healthcare.

This is the kinda stuff I come to ATS for. The other crap I can find on Facebook or the national news.

~Morpheus

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
cool, ya know I was out by Seattle ...gonna be real brave and get some exploring of different places...hail man...I was loaded for bear with special hardened ammo in 3006 and my 44 mag 6 inch Smith Wesson

when I had finished my first calling, then go away then come back 45 minutes later trick, I was brave for about 5 good seconds, then my mind started imagining how badass it is to toss a bulldozer down the scree field hitting the 5 foot diameter redwoods and spruce.....and it just kept going too long and seemed impossible....bouncing off and ringing the trees.....seemed a mile down the muntain.....time to haul azz

then I hauled azz on my trailbike...screaming like a sissy told myself i'd never go back without ten people...it coulda had me....no match, threw a bulldozer....

state hwy 18 and I-90...then south by southeast 4 miles....look the hail out

Are you saying that a bigfoot picked up a bulldozer off the ground, and threw it? What type of bulldozer was it, how far was it thrown, did you actually see this happen?

Apologies if you are referring to something mentioned in the clip, only listened to part of it ( simply don't have time to listen to 1.10 of bigfoot stories).
edit on 29-9-2017 by Cogito, Ergo Sum because: for the heck of it

new topics

<< 1   >>

join