It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sadiq Khan: Londoners don't just need Immigration, they want it

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Islam is awesome....
Unless you’re a woman....or gay....or not Muslim....or not Muslim enough...

Congrats London for electing Khan...
Y’all made a dirt bed....you can sleep in it or fill it up...your call...

Maybe Khan would allow bikini ads if they featured women like Mohammed’s most beloved wife, Aisha...you know, the 6 year old daughter of his caliphate-of-succession and favorite bride...but like a true gentlemen the prophet waited until she was 7 to consummate his marriage and ignored his slave wives for a whole moon cycle as a show of his love for her....well, “love” may be better described as pedophilia...but wow, such a gentleman to wait till she was 7

-Chris

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: fusiondoe

He’s right. The decline in birth rates of the native populations in Western nations is declining so much that people need to be imported in order to maintain their government-sanctioned privileges. They need the population growth. With the decline in birth rates, countries through Europe will be unsustainable in terms of economic growth, social security and the welfare state. This phenomenon is especially pronounced in the UK.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   
'Blatant Muslim sympathiser'

Can't think why anyone would call you a racist with points like that...

And to save anyone using the Muslims aren't a race card I'll just point out that racist was the OPs choice of word.

edit on 26-9-2017 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Our country has Marxists running rampant your issues are a GIFT from Merkel.
I wonder how many libs are going to agree?

Merkel is a right wing politician.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
What do you expect from a mayor that bans Uber drivers to appease his buddies at the London Taxi Association? Or bans swimwear advertising to appease his Muslim fundamentalist supporters... then lies to the public's face by saying it's to fight "body shaming".

The guy is such a selfish crony. UK needs to un# itself, quickly.

Those were lies when you posted then on the other thread and still lies now.

Repetition doesn't make something true.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Well I spose a man of his race would say that wouldnt he? If his race is majority then I spose hes right too.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Islam is awesome....
Unless you’re a woman....or gay....or not Muslim....or not Muslim enough...

Congrats London for electing Khan...
Y’all made a dirt bed....you can sleep in it or fill it up...your call...

Maybe Khan would allow bikini ads if they featured women like Mohammed’s most beloved wife, Aisha...you know, the 6 year old daughter of his caliphate-of-succession and favorite bride...but like a true gentlemen the prophet waited until she was 7 to consummate his marriage and ignored his slave wives for a whole moon cycle as a show of his love for her....well, “love” may be better described as pedophilia...but wow, such a gentleman to wait till she was 7

-Chris

As opposed to the genocide, gang rape and child sacrifice we find in the Bible.

Also completely irrelevant to the topic.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   
He's a tool .

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Khan is disgrace. He thinks London is his fiefdom.
The sooner the terrorist sympathiser is booted out the better.
edit on 26/9/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Isnt it on the cards of Brexit to increase our immigration screening to levels in line with Australia ?

immigrants wont be getting in so easy once we brexit from the EU

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   
This thread is ridiculous, how the hell is Khan a terrorist sympathiser?
He's a hell of a lot better at managing London than that toff idiot Borris Johnson.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Im sticking with the cost of living, forced out due to low wages to other parts of the country. My 3 bedroom house was £410,000 ($552,000) and thats not even in London, but because of where I live, they expect me to be on 100k a year or more.... insanity.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr X
This thread is ridiculous, how the hell is Khan a terrorist sympathiser?
He's a hell of a lot better at managing London than that toff idiot Borris Johnson.

Think its because of stuff like this people think hes a terrorist sympathiser:

How to turn people against you

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   

You're not a racist by no means. But, the man you call an IDIOT and imbecile has the footing in Britain. The statement is clear. It appeals to all Muslims of course. Next those entering the city will have a ticket to vote (ride).

Who's gonna stand up to him and be branded a racist? No one.

In some municipalities in the world the "Berka" is banned. Reality will be in London's future that the "Berka" is compulsory.

Those that voted Khan in, but don't agree, will cowardly melt away to another location and spoil things there.

My thoughts,

bally

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   
You are all welcome to relocate to sunny Glasgow
nae daft sharia #e up here.
If any of that started they would quickly get telt tae bolt !

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: fusiondoe

"I think the reality is the British public have voted in the referendum, it does appear as if we are leaving the European Union." Mr Khan called for special treatment for London in negotiations with the EU on free movement of people. "I think London is different to the rest of the country. Why? Because we are the only region to vote to remain in the EU. Why? Because not only do we need immigration, but we want it."
Source

Is this IDIOT for real, he can't be surely.

I am so fed up of this imbecile thinking he talks for us. He can't be this stupid surely.

I have no care who posts here and tells me I am being racist (not that I have mentioned race at all) because somebody will call it racist I am sure... You can't possibly hate a Muslim politician (or any other person) for his policies and conduct without it being racist these days

The man is a BLATANT Muslim sympathiser whether you choose to believe it or not. He is also a typical labour man who panders to the unions every time (See Uber) and I can't wait until I get the chance to vote him out of my City

Tourists YES: Tourists are cool and I have met some awesome ones, even been out drinking with a few.

Immigration NO NO NO: We are sick of it. Enough

I take it you don't agree with him, so if you don't want immigration, who is it you don't want?

The darkies!

Who needs basic facts, education and history like the UK has been multi-racial and ethnically diverse for well over 2000 years when you can make up a racist fantasy monochrome version of British history?

a reply to: Christosterone

Apart from the fact that in the Hadith he never touched her, the Bible had child prostitutes as young as 8, the Talmud and Moses had sex with three year olds, Mary was 11 when married to Joseph who was around 100, their marriage was 100% legal under the Roman Catholic law of the time and your from the US, where in Delaware you guys were marrying and having sex with seven year olds less than 100 years ago and your own states ager of consent of 10 is still the lowest in the world until 1920.
edit on 26-9-2017 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
London is the dirtiest and most scum ridden place I have ever had the pleasure to work.

I worked in the urban areas all around and in London for two years. I worked in people's houses. I worked specifically with people who receive benefits and do not work.

Every now and again it would be sad, a person who has lost their legs or had a horrible illness and cannot work again.

THE MAJORITY of the time I was in houses which were disgusting and packed with more people than were officially recorded. These houses were being lived in by immigrants.

They're ripping our system to shreds and laughing at us whilst they do it. I know this. I have seen it. They do it because nobody is stopping them. They do it because those hell holes they inhabit with each other are sadly better than where they have come from.

Tell you what. I look out of my house windows everyday and I'm completely thankful I can see fields, not concrete. I go to the village pubs and walk back home at 1am completely unthreatened. What the hell are you all doing in London where the house prices are a total rip off and the people are crap. Sadiq Kahn the Mayor of London - hahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhaha

Almost as laughable as a whole forum of conspiracy nutters arguing over millionaires bending down on one knee to the tune of their country???!!!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: fusiondoe
Is this IDIOT for real, he can't be surely.
I am so fed up of this imbecile thinking he talks for us. He can't be this stupid surely.

An idiot is an idiot whatever race or hue!!

Immigration NO NO NO: We are sick of it. Enough

Not only the UK various EU countries are unhappy with the situation

even Merkel is retracting she knows she has gone too far .....

“EUROPE is committing suicide,” says Douglas Murray in the opening words of his book. The British journalist thinks cities such as London or Malmo in Sweden have been irrevocably changed by migration. European culture has been diminished by a mixture of self-abnegation and political correctness, while declining Christian values have left most western European countries unmoored. Strands of Islam, he feels, are bringing with them the kinds of prejudices any liberal society should abhor. Terrorism, sexual assault and female genital mutilation are, in his telling, all on the rise Mr Murray backs up this bleak vision with reporting from squalid refugee camps in Greece; from asylum shelters in Germany; and from a conference held by the Sweden Democrats, a right-wing political party. The central event in the book is the migration crisis of 2015, in which over 1m asylum-seekers from Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq and elsewhere came to Europe (most to Germany and Sweden). But Mr Murray’s views have also been formed by four decades in Britain. The Muslim population of England and Wales increased from 1.5m in 2001 to 2.7m in 2011.

The author does hit on some unfortunate truths. The migrant crisis of 2015 was unexpected, but also badly managed by the European Union. Laws to combat anti-Islamic hate speech tend to clamp down on free expression, and worsen the tensions. The policy of isolating anti-migrant parties tended to make them even more popular: when the Sweden Democrats were first elected into parliament with 5% of the vote in 2010, other politicians “treated the new MPs as pariahs”. The party is now one of the most popular in Sweden, scoring 24% in recent opinion polls. In
some places the police or social services have indeed failed to act against pathologies in Muslim communities, fearful of being tarred with racism.

www.economist.com...

These days *freedom of speech* only applies if it is politically correct

Which belies the idiom of speech.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Having a Muslim mayor is part and parcel to living in a Muslim nation.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

The only reason I could ever come up with why anyone could possibly 'need' immigration and that is genetic diversity. The UK is well known to be a close nit community of people of second cousins and such.

To diversify the people so they do not inbreed? that's the only conclusion i can come up with.

edit on 26-9-2017 by gdkknxnqkc because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join