It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Police Officers TAKE A KNEE in Solidarity of The Struggle.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

WITH whom the 2nd 75th?

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

WITH whom the 2nd 75th?

I'm simple-minded. Please expand your question, CavTrooper7.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I MIGHT do so ,with the 2/75th RANGER batt.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Can I take a knee too? For all the struggle the man has had to stand past year and half, when Democratic Cuckoos Clan has been harassing anybody with a brain. Or should I just take a pee?

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
The facts show that it is entirely reasonable to suggest black people were/are being targeted or treated differently.

NO, the facts show black men commit a disproportionate amount of crime. Your feelings and stereotypes fill in the rest.

What we need to do is have a discussion on the issue, but too many people simply dismiss the issue, just as you have.

NO, what we have is a one way lecture from the media where no inconvenient facts are even considered or spoken of. THIS is why people :dismiss the issue". It's clear to everyone watching that this is a one way discussion, as the topic of racism has been since I was a young kid.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

I MIGHT do so ,with the 2/75th RANGER batt.

Thank-you. I'm not up on much of the latest military short-hand.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

With MY memory, I'm GLAD I remember it...

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

You have got to be kidding me. This "taking the knee" thing is about the police brutality against african american citizens. It is a BLM type of protest.

And you have the worst of the absolute worst for victimizing minorities trying to show solidarity for people protesting against them and the way they treat minorities???

Jesus Christ on a cracker, this is (all at the same time) the most hilarious and most depressing thing I have read today.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Maybe the U. S. should lower All American flags to half-mast to mourn the social decline of our nation.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Trump's speech promises to raise more awareness for civil rights than anyone else since Martin Luther King.

This time last week, 'taking a knee' was sub-zero on the media Richter Scale and now it's an earthquake swarm.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Chicago's mayor weighed in today...

Mayor Rahm Emanuel on Tuesday backed the decision of the Chicago Police Department to reprimand two officers who kneeled while in uniform even though he defended athletes doing the same during the national anthem before games.

"There is a difference between an athlete wearing their uniform and a police officer, who is paid by the public, wearing theirs," he said.
Source: www.dnainfo.com...

Do you agree with the mayor's logic?

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Yeah? How about they man up and bang on some gangs. That might help their city and country more than anything they are ( /arent) doing now.

Or at least they could patrol their WHOLE city and follow the law.

Oh thats right, its all just a pay check at this point. "I aint dying for these ...."

So yeah.

"Woop wooop." Sorry yall, I hit the button by accident. I was just getting lunch. Go on about ya bizniz.

edit on 9 26 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Yeah? How about they man up and bang on some gangs. That might help their city and country more than anything they are ( /arent) doing now.

Or at least they could patrol their WHOLE city and follow the law.

Oh thats right, its all just a pay check at this point. "I aint dying for these ...."

So yeah.

"Woop wooop." Sorry yall, I hit the button by accident. I was just getting lunch. Go on about ya bizniz.

The top guy who runs the city (Mayor Rahm Emmanuel) continually ignores FEDERAL Immigration Laws, by harboring illegal aliens. He leads by example. Everyone under his command and leadership feel at liberty to ignore the laws they don't like, or are afraid to enforce.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Do you agree with the mayor's logic?

I'm not convinced Mayor Rahm has any logic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join