It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Police Officers TAKE A KNEE in Solidarity of The Struggle.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

Because the media manipulating people grinds my gears. Lots of ATS members being manipulated these days.
edit on 9/25/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yet here you are giving them exposure. I think that's called irony.

You didn't answer my question though, why the 180 here lately? Is being PC ruining the country or not? Inquiring minds would like to know.
edit on 9/25/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Good for them. Glad they were willing to stand up for what they believe in, even though they will face consequences for it.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

These officers were "reprimanded" today. Is that enough?

No, they should be sent to re-education camps until they learn to think correct thoughts and act according to the dictates of Dear Leader.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
AND that is a DNC help enclave, so OF COURSE they support the Marxist struggle as state.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
On the brink of war with North Korea..... and every second thread on ATS is about kneeling

Pathetic

I think it's because it's a lot easier to get fired up about something with no actual consequences than to pretend we know what's best with North Korea.

I'm enjoying it because I think both sides are pretty amusing.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Who would have thought that the only way to get ahead in life is to signal your virtue on social media? God this nonsense is so tedious. Now they're reporting on Instagram posts.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

On the brink of war with North Korea..... and every second thread on ATS is about kneeling

Pathetic

Yep. Trump. He can't keep his big flappin' mouth shut. He's determined to turn us all against each other. Even in our country's favorite sport. What an ass.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

It's getting weird man.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

Pathetic

I think it's because it's a lot easier to get fired up about something with no actual consequences than to pretend we know what's best with North Korea.

I'm enjoying it because I think both sides are pretty amusing.

I have ceased to be amused.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Who would have thought that the only way to get ahead in life is to signal your virtue on social media? God this nonsense is so tedious. Now they're reporting on Instagram posts.

Whatever sends the public into a frenzy, opinions are all it takes these days, very sad state of affairs.

link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Yet here you are giving them exposure. I think that's called irony.

You didn't answer my question though, why the 180 here lately? Is being PC ruining the country or not? Inquiring minds would like to know.

Being Politically Correct has always been the fabric of our country. What are you asking?

link   

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Pathetic

Yep. Trump. He can't keep his big flappin' mouth shut. He's determined to turn us all against each other. Even in our country's favorite sport. What an ass.

I guess the public is as dumb and stupid as Obama's advisor (see link) said we are. Well then, we're getting what we deserve!

Link: www.bostonglobe.com... Lb2yWKWNTL9OvSaPFJ/story.html

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MrPitts

Yep. The real estate hustler from NYC has his opinion too. You know what they say about opinions....

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Pathetic

I guess the public is as dumb and stupid as Obama's advisor (see link) said we are. Well then, we're getting what we deserve!

Speak for yourself.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Pathetic

Speak for yourself.

I only made that statement because you seem to give leaders credit for having a lot of psychological control over Americans.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

a reply to: MrPitts

Yep. The real estate hustler from NYC has his opinion too. You know what they say about opinions....

Your opinion is so much more enlightening and refreshing right. Yeah I'll take my chances with the video versus your thoughts on it.
edit on 25-9-2017 by MrPitts because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

How does that post help them get ahead in life?

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Good for them. Glad they were willing to stand up for what they believe in, even though they will face consequences for it.

This is such a throw away, feel-good BS position. What if they were nazis, 'standing up for what they believe in'? The fact is, they believe in a LIE! Simply standing up for a popular cause of which none of these men know any actual facts, is not something to be proud of. The worst thing is they are perpetuating and normalizing the lie.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join