It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lock him up?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I dont know. did it? People were assuming Hillary sent classified emails before knowing the facts. I'd say we dont know yet

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Arnie123

Kushner is safe if he didn’t intend it, apparently. Clinton set that strange precedent.
She sure did, a point of reference which one can bring up and cite in a court of law too I bet.

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Sillyolme

I did get your point, it was just a poor analogy. Just trying to be helpful to get your message across better.

Are you trying... to give him a more ooooopen concept?

link   
Let's remember Kushner has top security clearance.
The investigation into Hillary didn't initially have to do with classified emails but the simple fact that she used a private server. Which is where we are right now with Kushner.

And ill remind everyone that we have no idea what information his emails could have contained.

I bet Bob Mueller is very very interested.

It's almost a ballet of perfect karma isn't it.?
Remember when trump told you that if she got elected she would be serving her term while under criminal investigation?
Well there was no truth in that statement but if you need a better example of what goes around comes around then here it is. He's under criminal investigation and now there's a matter of hidden emails.

+1 more 
link   
If it's illegal, lock him up. No problem with that.
But I want hill dog arrested first.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Ah, but did he intend to do it? Maybe he didn;t know and forgot to do his training, LOL.

On a serious note - what is the status of a transition team? Do they have to use govt accounts prior to actually starting the administration???

From the article:

There is no indication that Kushner has shared any sensitive or classified material on his private account

There is no issue with sending emails via a private account unless the information is classified.

edit on 25/9/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I did get your point, it was just a poor analogy. Just trying to be helpful to get your message across better.
Polishing a turd to make it shiny isn't helpful and the message resorts to smears of crap nobody wants to see, nice try my lefty cheerleader.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I thought it was dick Cheney who started it?

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
If it's illegal, lock him up. No problem with that.
But I want hill dog arrested first.

The problem is Hil Dawg was a pro with years of practice. Kush may not have the same savy for corruption.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: wishes

Ok ...not really the point of the thread but you got that off your chest.

Lies? What lies?
I think you have the media mixed up with the liar in chief.
edit on 9252017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Well if it pisses you off, all the more reason to do it.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Yeah I'm really tired of hearing how these moguls and real estate barons are really just Podunk know nothing's and completely naive when it comes to politics but they can make billions of dollars running mega companies.
And I'm pretty sure Kushner was aware of the whole private email thing before he set his up.
No, inexperience isn't going to be their continued excuse sorry. You get the buzzer.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

There was no crime remember?

link   

I didn't say any of your post.

Just that he wasn't good at it or expirienced enough to know how to hide it, and which judges to buy off...

But yes real estate is a good beginner class for political corruption.

link   

I'm willing to bet that he didn't know and just thought his arrogance and ego would carry him through any controversy. I bet it works for him too.
edit on 25-9-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

We don't know. I guess there should be an investigation?

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Anyway, back at the ranch, his supporters should have recognized a dog and pony show ( his campaign) when he loved the chant "lock her up", only to change it after he won. Don't you just love how he shoos away the idea of locking her up, like it's a fly. Demonstrating that's all it was to him. He had no intentions of even trying it, because he knew he would fail.

link   

Hench?

But she didn't commit a crime.

How is what this admin did different?

link   

I'm willing to bet that he didn't know and just thought his arrogance and ego would carry him through any controversy. I bet it works for him too.

???
What do you think he didn't know?
Are you suggesting there is a problem with a govt employee having a private email? Or are you suggesting that classified material was sent or received? That would be the only issue and the only equivalence to Hillary who is proven to have broken the law.
edit on 25/9/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

There was no crime remember?

Not if you’re Hillary Clinton.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join