It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Concealed Daily Carry. Here's mine, what's yours?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Hellooooo, Mr. Wilson!

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Walther PP-22lr.
Easy to conceal.
I've killed a 200lb wild hog with it.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

A gun for a pig?

Real men use a knife.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Kimber stainless ultra carry 2, with a match grade bull barrel. I'm on my phone or I'd show it to you. It's the smallest 45 there is.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

A gun for a pig?

Real men use a knife.

Hell, I used hands.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

No permit required and it packs a wallop.

Yep. Quite a sting.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

A gun for a pig?

Real men use a knife.
I knew a guy that hunted pigs with a dog and long screw-driver.
That's manly as hell.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I don't have one but this is what I'd want to carry. A Beretta U22 Neo.

I like the idea that I could unload on somebody trying to assault me and there's a decent chance they'll survive.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

I like the crazy 1st responder part. Not true at all...but understood how that may be a perception. I would never use anything anytime on my job or in the course of emergency response.

Thats for the L.E.O.'s....but if something comes to life and death to anyone and Im around...I'll use a chair or lamp 1st...but will not let anyone die.
Thanks

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Ah, Phage! I always appreciated your threads and replies Phage...and you done it again. Made a poignant remark that it doesnt take overwhelming weaponry to be effective with a good example and an obvious twinge of metaphorical humor spot on.

Ask Goliath if we could! Thanks.........

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: VashTheStampede

Thats obvious, respected here in Michigan as well...but not the point of this thread. Its not about if or not, right or wrong or not...and I too support open carry of course.

Thank you

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Recommendations from me? No. Others here are more qualified. But I do see more and more women at the range with Slim lines of various brands. Light weight, thin, easy to carry and effective.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: VashTheStampede

Ill just add this thread isnt about the rights of carrying or not...just what choices of each who does. Thank you though. Appreciated your opinion.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Ive heard they are really well made and reliable.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I can't put up a picture of my concealed package, I can tell you though it's a weapon.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
For different conditions one weapon just won't do.

In my state we aren't restricted to a registered weapon. In the summer I carry either a Ruger LCP or a Walther PPK/S. In the winter, under a coat or when I am in the back country, I usually carry my Ed Brown 1911 Commander in .45 acp. And to round it out I always have a rifle in the concealed gun rack in my pickup.

I'm sure some of you think that's unnecessary, but I frequently travel alone, in areas where angels fear to tread. I don't intend to become a chapter in David Paladins 911 books.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

After years of the S n W 357 Mag...I stopped because of the weight and having to carry speed loaders. But like the hand cannon effectiveness...even with the 45.

Interesting you mention blades. My instructor once demonstrated who would win in a knife attack against a gun owner. We all said "the firearm owner of course"!. Wrong!

He pulled a knife out and said "COUNT"! 1, 2 and he was upon us before we could completely engage. No matter how fast the draw.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
I can't put up a picture of my concealed package, I can tell you though it's a weapon.

Chemical or biological?

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Unless of course like my wife getting out of the car in our driveway and a pistol shoved into her neck. One gun but 3 guys...And I live in a nice West Side suburb with low crime.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

Point shared and well taken. Thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join