It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Psychonaut Field Manual

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
WARNING: This thread is for educational purposes only.

This manual is “theology free” and explains how to “hack” one’s mind. It’s a great introduction for beginners and those interested in esoteric mysticism. It’s written in plain language and the art style is similar to that of Gorillaz co-creator, Jamie Hewlett.

Regardless of your beliefs, DO NOT attempt to practice the more advanced techniques without fully understanding the consequences. Irreversible hallucinations, damage to the nervous system, outright madness and permanent disorder are all VERY REAL dangers.

Attempt at your own risk!!

Low-Res PDF (12 MB): Download with preview
Hi-Res PDF (148 MB): Download without preview

If you wish to interact with the only other intelligent life that we know of, as strange as it all sounds, this guide will show you the basic knowledge required to make contact. So please... stay in your circle, never "let them in," and always remember to banish!!

Thanks

edit on 24-9-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Very cool! Thanks for the link!

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

While interesting and very funny, all they are describing is self-hypnosis... like an overcomplicated version of Ralph Slater. But it is easy to digest

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Sorry to take space, but on a plane on my phone and want to subscribe. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Yep, saving this link

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Fascinating! Have you experienced this stuff and to what degree? Where did you find this at?
Seems like some slippery slopes are in this process. Is there a number we can call if things go bad?

Thanks for sharing and again I am curious about how this work came together. It is obviously devoid of any exclusive formal religion, and yet it touches upon aspects of some such as Buddhism and Hinduism.. I recognize it being a common thread in esoteric practices of various sorts and I appreciate it's novelty. It seems to be of value in a world that at times seems empty and void with exhaustive efforts to gain the mundane(comparatively).

Part of me thought this is from aliens..a manual for expansion. Then part of me thought this is the devil's work.
So I have mixed feelings, but still curious and for now grateful for the share

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Also wanna have a spoor here to re-access the material. Easy-to-access "magik" methods are rare ... so thanks eise!

I am one of those who typically go sleepy-pie when attempting meditation, so some of the suggestions are helpful to me. Again, thanks.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: waftist

This is the most thorough guide to 'the work' that I've found. Yes, if rushed through I can foresee things going very bad but if done as per the instructions I actually think this can be rather illuminating.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightAssassin

This is the most thorough guide to 'the work' that I've found. Yes, if rushed through I can foresee things going very bad but if done as per the instructions I actually think this can be rather illuminating.

I feel ya, it resonates with me as well. I have experienced both OBO and lucid dreaming. I think an OBO is an astral projection with the gear in neutral. I was in a deep multi hour meditation and I exited my body and saw myself below, as well as the span of the room. I became fearful and immediately shot back into my body. Dangit, had the chance to illuminate and went chikens#it! haha Anyway, for me it certainly validated the experience, and I could see where one could drive that suspended awareness outward ho.

I just recently got into lucid dreams and what a trip! Seems there are different levels of that even. At some point you can start asking questions in that realm, from individuals or entities. Reddit has a nice forum with worthy exchanges of experiences and ideas.

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

never "let them in,"

well how are you supposed to eat them then?

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

That's an interesting find!

It reminds me of this.
media.hearingvoices.com.s3.amazonaws.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

nicely rationalized, and put to bed in your own mind, but the deeper you dive into this subject, you realise quickly that the world ***king turns on this magick, and always has, we are conditioned with blinkers on. when you can admit you have been wrong and right all this time, you see clearer and realise you know nothing!

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   

check this i recently stumbled (synchronicity) on

sounds like he went through chapel perilous at one stage

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

hey! have you read prometheus rising by RAW, i am just about to start it after reading cosmic trigger and was wondering if you have read and how effective are the exercizes he outlines, i have had quite a few synchronicities lately and things seem to be changing fast.......... and i haven't even started yet lol! no but the world seems to be snowballing into chaos.

cheers!

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Fascinating.. But who wants us to utilize this material? Am I looking at freedom? Or is that light I see at the end of the tunnel a train rushing to destroy me? Or is it dependent on my applications of the material? Soo many unknowns.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I didn't think we were ALLOWED to link to downloadable files ...

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

do you have another link for the video?
cheers

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

i would like to give u a flag but i like the number 39

posted on Oct, 21 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks