It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone into oil infusion of medicinal plants like certain herbs, roots, and spices?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I'll return this evening to begin describing the methodology I'm using ie: the how to.

If this is interesting anyone, and you're thinking you might like to take up this "hobby" please feel free to chime in.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
If you're intrigued by any of this, and you don't have a giant jar yet, if I might, I would recommend this one (best ordered through Wallmart ie: best pricing).

Anchor Hocking 2 Gallon Heritage Hill Jar

I can think of an infinitely better use for that jar..

When describing my method, in case you were thinking about doing something like this but were worried about skyrocketing costs, do not be dissuaded from getting started. Trust me on this one - with just a pound or two of melted Coconut Oil, some ground cannibinoids (wink), and some Frankincense and other therapeutic grade essential oils and you're off to the races. It's ideal for any weight loss regimen and pretty much whatever else might ail you or someone you know.

It's a build, a work in progress.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

thanks so much for this thread
I have only started along the path of natural remedies, so I have not yet ventured into infused oils and such and regrettably don't have anything of real value to add, but am very appreciative of all the info you have put forth here

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleSoze

No worries at all, thanks so much for the appreciative feedback, which came in the nick of time as I was wondering if anyone cared or finds it to be of interest and value. There's that saying about tossing pearls and whatnot, and I certainly don't want to do that relative to what I consider to be an almost sacred process.

I'm making medicine men and women, starting with myself, whether you or anyone chooses to follow in my footsteps or not because anyone, anyone at all who benefits from my finished product or some variation thereof, they are going to also become medicine men and women and healers themselves, because that's what the healed do, they heal others in turn. "Doctor! Heal thyself!"

I'm going to town with what I'm building and creating, with God's help, and lovingkindness and generosity, and synchronicity follows me now, and all good things and sweat dreams, good sleeps and wonderful days.

It's a dream come true, for me, but of what use is the glory if I seek only my own, as an old friend of mine once said?

And like I said earlier, sometimes when you've come up with something that in many ways is novel (medicine administered entirely through the skin), to help generate the climate and the atmosphere that's capable of receiving it, it's best to err on the side of trust and faith in others over selfishness and greed.

Because of your comment, I'm going to persist and keep returning to this thread to describe what I'm doing and how it will culminate, in about three months or so, in what I firmly believe will be the best, even unrivalled and unparalleled, medicinal salve, in the world today. It's like something very old made new again, and it's an idea whose time has come.

I realize that it's not entirely unique and that it's also very ancient, but the way I'm going about it certainly is because they didn't have access way back when to what we do today, where we have the best of the best of all the ancient traditions, from Chinese, to Egyptian to Greek to ancient Persian and Ayurvedic from India, and lo and behold don't most of the medicinal plants or many of them come from those very places? and for us, from all over the world, from the Amazon to Eastern European countries with Russian sounding names. Neither did they have access to our current steam distilled essential oils, but then again, I'll bet that the Egyptians knew what they were doing when it came to that kind of alchemy.. and they too stored their medicine in Violet Flame Glass (more on that to follow)

The idea behind what I'm embarking on as a type of journey and work in progress, pays no attention or very little to any return on investment while in the creative process.

As I explain more about what those "base jars" are for, then you and whoever else is paying attention will begin to see the overall method to my apparent madness, and then we'll roll out the research on these various medicinal plants and substances.

Also, I was mistaken about the endocannabinoid system being exclusively in the skin, that's not true, it's in the brain and throughout the receptor system of the body, but it's concentrated in the skin.

If there's one thing this treats perhaps better than anything it's bad sleep and depression, as well as weight gain and type II diabetes. It will also prevent Alzheimer's, and cancer, which is important to say the least.

I have so much more to share about this, and having an appreciative readership mean's everything, so it's you who kept this thread going. Thank you, on behalf of us all.

Cheers,

Ankh

edit on 26-9-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Best Medicinal Carrier Oils

Coconut - I read somewhere on the net that it works best for absorption of cannabinoids, and thus would work well for other herbs, etc. too.

African Shae Butter - unrefined, unprocessed. Note, check the smell of it, and compare between suppliers re: odour. Normally we think of Shae butter as having a wonderful smell in facecreams and the like, but the unrefined Shae, which is what you have to have for this kind of thing, if it's cooked at certain temperatures, it will end up with a strong nutty odor which isn't easy to mask and takes a lot of blending and essential oils to mask (although most people like the way it smells when mixed with various essential oils).

The best are made by the African Fair Trade Association women who make the Shae butter. They cook at it a lower temperature, and so it doesn't get that strong, pungent nutty smell (with a slight hint of manure almost, but not that bad.. lol). I only put a pound of the strong smelling stuff in and still have yet to mask it's odor. Thankfully, I found another supplier, by serendipitous synchronicity. He also has scented where a nice scent has been added, and his unscented, which I bought a pound of, it didn't have any real odour. He will sell me 25 pounds of it for about 230.00 or 9.25 per lb./ave. which is a great deal for such a healing wonder, what they call "the tree of life". I've put a pound of his into it as well, but look forward to making that purchase as I go along. You can also get lots of coconut oil and the other oils at a place on the net called Bulk Apothecary, just be sure when ordering essential oils to get only grade one or therapeutic grade and nothing else, or it will have zero medicinal benefit.

Almond - sweet, pure, virgin.

Argan

Avocado

Borage, pure.

Camellia

Carrot - infused.

Castor

Evening Primrose

Grapeseed - pure.

Hazelnut

Hemp Seed

Jojoba - Golden color, unrefined. Amazing stuff, blends with oils yet isn't really an oil, never goes bad (very helpful). It's often used in beauty creams for the face. It's a little more expensive, but worth adding in whatever amount one can afford.

Macadamia

Meadowfoam

Milk Thistle

Neem Seed

Olive - pure, organic, extra virgin (just like you guy at the grocery store, yes)

Palm

Pomegranate

Rose Hip - expensive.

Seseme

Soya Bean

Sunflower

Watermelon Seed - refined.

Wheatgerm

I suggest getting them all. Why? To capture the whole spectrum of what they all have to offer, medicinally, in particular for the skin as the carrier of the medicine itself where the oil and the medicine are one in the same thing, might as well go at the intended application as if preparing something fit for a King or Queen.

edit on 26-9-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
ORME or Ormus

I realize that in many people's eyes, this might be entering into the realm of "woo" or pseudo-science, but I've done consideration investigation of these exotic elements and having used them in in the past in water and in superfood smoothies, I can attest to their efficacy when consumed, so I decided to get and add some into my oil concoction/brew for this application via the skin. Since they are mono-atomic, non-metallic, and chemically inert, they are not harmful or toxic to the body, but they most certainly are very powerful and effective in my experience.

There's considerable information and a lot of hype about Ormus to be found on the Internet, and it's a very interesting line of inquiry and research, but what I found in my research is that it's very hard to come by in a pure form. There's a few places on the Internet who sell it in one form or another. Zero Point Technologies have the real thing cultivated alchemically from crystals of the mined ormus material, but it's ridiculously expensive, particularly when consuming it. www.zptech.net...
Another supplier, Harmonic Innerprizes www.harmonicinnerprizes.com..., they have a product called Etherium Gold, but it's not really very potent, and comes as a fine, chalky powder that they've reduced from a meteor deposit in Utah I think it is. They do however have another product called Aulterra, www.harmonicinnerprizes.com...
which has an amazing property, aside from optimizing nutrient absorption, of completely neutralizing all toxins, which at the end of this process, could be very very important, and it's something that I'm going to use to remain on the safe side, since the skin shouldn't be absorbing any toxins. This will be vital if/when I start introducing the medicinal barks (to be listed) and other tree products, which can cause some toxins to develop, bearing in mind that we are not eating or ingesting any of these materials. Aulterra has been proven to neutralize toxic substances in contaminated soil. It basically just vanished the toxins.

There is however, one source on the Internet, in my experience, the only one that offers true ORMEs of the whole family of precious metals including gold, platinum, rhodium, ruthenium, palladium, iridium, indium, and silver (they also have a product called "Balance" that contains them all (what I got). They're in Ontario, Canada and from what I've been able to gather, only they and someone in the UK are the original students of David Hudson, who re-discovered it in the 80's on his farm involving strange soil chemistry, which is a very interesting story in and of itself.
That company is Monatomic Orme monatomic-orme.com...
Their end product is 250K PPM (parts per million) contained in an aqueous solution (not enough water I don't think from a couple of droppers full to ruin my anhydrous (waterless) solution.
They use an alchemical process to produce it from the actual precious metals themselves. I've tried them and they work wonders.

In one study, a reference to which can be found at their site, among other places on the net, scientists managed to attach a single atom (monatomic) of Ruthenium to the ends of a strand of DNA while somehow measuring information exchange across the strand. They expected perhaps something like a 10 fold increase, but were astonished to discover that information exchange across the strand increased by 10,000 X.

Basically, this stuff interacts hyper-dimensionally with light, and has superconducting-like abilities at room temperature, although in David Hudson's research, only monatomic Gold and perhaps Silver possess the ability to act like a superconductor at room temperature.

This whole idea here is that, just like it was applied and revered by the ancient Egyptians, it feeds the Merkaba or light body of the human being causing one's intercellular matrix to function like a superconducting supercomputer, one byproduct of which involves the DNA oscillating (and self-remembering and correcting?) within what amounts to a Meissner field.

I have what may be a bit of a "woo" hypothesis I'm working with as it relates to storing the finished salve in Miron violet flame glass jars, that I'll describe later on, but I suspect that it's valid, even if it might not be possible to test, since Ormus can't be detected via traditional spectroscopic analysis.

What Are Monatomics (Monatomic Elements)?
scienceofwholeness.com...

Many plants are known to contain these elements even many of the vegetables and herbs grown for our food, especially if the soil in which they are grown is of volcanic origin. Sea salt is also known to contain what is termed “ormus” (white powder gold) and there are various ways to extract it that you can find on the internet. However other stuff can get concentrated into the mixture as well which could be harmful such as lead, mercury, cadmium and arsenic, and taking the right dose is critical.

It is far better to get your ormus from a trusted commercial source if you are still unfamiliar with all the tricky aspects of creating your own ormus.

Plant sources are also known to sometimes contain various amounts of monatomics (monatomic elements). Common food sources include: green beans, carrots, egg plant, flowering kale, coconut milk, almonds, bilberries, grapes, grape seed, and flax seed. Monatomic gold occurs naturally in the violet skins of fruits, vegetables and herbs. Many herbs, algae and herbal extracts are also known to sometimes contain these elements, they include: aloe vera, sheep sorrel, water cress, St. John’s wort, golden seal, blood root, burdock root, violets, and Klamath lake blue green algae.

How to make your own Ormus from Dead Sea Salt using the Egyptian Wet Method. Celtic Sea Salt can also be used.

If we're searching for a miraculous healing wonder, I don't see how it can't include Ormus or ORME (orbitally rearranged monatomic elements), and I'd bet dollars to donuts that the ancient Egyptians used it in their medicine, which they also stored in violet flame glass jars, although how they could possibly have understood the technological underpinnings of such things ie: the visible and invisible spectrum of light and it's impact on potency, is certainly a mystery.

An interesting factoid re: Ormus. In the story of Exodus, aside from harvesting it from the morning dew as "manna" in the desert (there's a guy in Australia who produces his doing precisely the same thing, with Gwyneth Paltrow as a client), when the Israelites took all their gold jewelry, melted it down and fashioned it into the golden calf - Moses, after his outrage, took the calf, had it burned in the fire, transposed it to a powder, mixed it in water and fed it to the people. He was an adept of Egypt, so he knew how to do this. This doesn't make any sense unless that golden calf was alchemically reduced to it's non-metallic, white powder of gold equivalent and then mixed in water and drank by the people.

It's just too incredible a substance not to make use of when endeavoring to make new once again the alchemy of the ancients in pursuit of a healing miracle and wonder. So in it goes. Ormus - check!

I figure since it's monatomic and won't be bonding with anything, that it, like all the medicinal substances, will be easily absorbed by the skin.

edit on 27-9-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Method

Basically, I've got these three large jars full of oil 1/3 of which is filled with all the plant material and a red reishi and licorice roots floating on top (the cinnamon and ginseng roots just dropped to the bottom). Place it in a warm dark place, if on the kitchen counter, put a towel over it during the day to block out all light.

I leave that mixture and stir it a couple of times a day for 4-6 weeks. Which will only be about three weeks from now.

I don't care how potent it gets, the more the merrier, since we're going to cut it down with more carrier oils while adding essential oils both for medicinal purposes and to perfect the aroma and scent of it.

This weekend, I'm buying 4 of those large 2 gallon jars and 4 of the one gallon jars of precisely the same design (I'll call them the mini-me's), in preparation for the next step/stage.

At which point, finances permitting, say mid next month, I'm going to go ahead and purchase 25 pounds of the Shae Butter and 30 Pounds of coconut oil, and if I can also afford it, 7 pounds of Jojoba oil.

Next Step

I will then strain the three jars into a large hard plastic restaurant and food handling bucket, twice (have two buckets); once through a strainer to capture the main plant material, and then a second time through cheesecloth for the fine particulate.

I will then take that oily plant material, put it on a plate, divide it into 4, bag in cheesecloth with a string attached, and hang those bags in the new 4 jars, while keeping my original base jars for "re-feeding".

From the combined contents of the first three jars, I'll then fill the four new jars with the most potent, dark, medicinal oil, to about a third or even less, maybe a quarter, to start with, while retaining some of that oil, maybe a 1/3 of a jar in the original three base jars, which I'll pour back into them, with the plant material now removed.

These new, four 2 gallon jars, will then become the new "base", except with the plant material confined in bags of cheesecloth, which can be easily removed once desired potency is reached.

We then top up the four 2 gallon jars, say to 3/4ths or thereabouts and then..

Add the 30 medicinal, therapeutic grade essential oils, but on a gradual basis while noting the potency of the addition of the essential oils, as well as the scent, to a degree as we'll be further adjusting the scent profile in step 3 coming up.

I then take the front four "mini-me", one gallon jars, and fill them part way with that base of the base oil, while adding still more medicinal carrier oils, and it will be into these step 3 jars that I'll be hanging in cheesecloth bags the medicinal flowers, many of which will add to the aromatherapy component.

Then I just seek out the very best smelling essential oils, including some of the African oils that I threw in at the beginning because of their aromatic qualities, and adjust the scent profile, while those flowers steep, and the essential oils mix in with the original medicinal oil that I created in the beginning.

This three stage system, once started, just keeps going, while allowing for near-endless final adjustments throughout for things like potency and aroma, and the addition of new things like barks and other items on my wish list (which I'll also share).

Then, when that's all done..

We're going to look at a Vitamin C Ester, how to add Vitamin's E, and D, a skin-oriented extraction (from a tincture?) or two, and then other things such as:

DMSO
MSM
NMN
Micronized Resveratrol

Along with any other all-natural botanicals and elements aimed at the skin and skin absorption.

DMSO and MSM, these must be thoroughly researched because of the degree to which they open up the cells to receive the medicine ie: you have to make sure it's not toxic in any way if the aim is to feed hungry cells with open mouths.

Large amounts of Vitamin C, not only decalcify the pineal gland, but also transports the medicine all over the body. When combined with DMSO and MSM (more on this to follow later), we're talking about a very extraordinary delivery vector whereby many of the receptors are already in the skin itself, and then on to the bloodstream.

If I do my job right, when the final salve is in the jar, the mere smelling of it will confer many of its properties via the aromatherapy component. In the end, smelling it will be almost addictive, but it will also go with you when you put a little behind your ears or on your chest or throat or forehead, so if you had a bottle, you won't need to be smelling it all the time.. This would make it last all the longer when used sparingly.

And if I do my job right, a person will have to be able to feel it, have it remove pain instantly (which it does), and while you don't get a psychoactive high, you do get a bit of a deep, internal, joyful sense of ease and satisfaction, that's healthy, and who's benefits carry on even when you're not dabbling in it, smelling it, or putting it on your forehead to stop a headache dead in its tracks or whatever the use may be even if only as a preventative measure to remain healthy and happy without getting sick or even the possibility of getting sick, provided you eat lots of fruits and veggies and get some exercise every now and then.

Got off track..

Once ALL that's been done and it's been absolutely perfected, then it's going into a large, 2 liter Miron violet flame glass apothecary jar, first 2 of them, and then maybe 4 later on if I need to increase production for any reason.

It will remain in this jar for at least one month, in the light, but not too hot, yet still in melted form (all these oils have different melt temps), after the addition of a final shot of Ormus, to give the biologically active medicine it's own light body, gaining in potency and power and getting ready to be of service, once converted to a salve with the final addition of beeswax or whatever and placed in smaller Miron Jars, which locks it into its final form, with a shelf-life of something like 10-20 years, or more.

What is biophotonics?

The term biophotonics is made up of two Greek words: “bios” and “phos”. “Bios” means life and “phos” stands for light.
Biophotonics addresses medical and human science questions in the form of light based technologies. Both microscopic and spectroscopic methods belong to this, as well as the use of lasers to explain biological processes on a cellular level.
The main point of biophotonic research is the application of the characteristics of light on food production, pharmacy, bio-technology and medicine. With the help of light, images of microscopically small processes within living cells can be observed quickly and undisturbed.
At the international institute for biophotonics, fundamental research about biophotonic analysis (IBB) is being carried out under the direction of Professor Popp.

Biophotonics

Note: The science behind the Miron violet flame glass jars might appear "woo" at first glance, but it's not. In fact, it's the only sensible thing to put high quality medicine in for long range storage.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Warning/Caution:

Should not be used by pregnant or nursing women or those attempting pregnancy (but it's otherwise fantastic for women's health).
Has some blood thinning effects - should not be used by anyone on blood thinning or anticoagulant medication. Should not be used while on any powerful medication. Can cause drowsiness - do not use before driving or operating heavy equipment or machinery.

Allergic reaction: A small percentage of the population have allergies to some of the medicinal plants listed. If a generally allergic person, you're advised to first try a small test on the inner arm to determine if there are any reactions. That said I tried it on a friend of mine with particularly sensitive skin who suffers from eczema, and there were no adverse side effects, to the contrary there was almost immediate healing around some lesions observed since it has powerful anti-fungal capability, including the ability to kill the fungus staphylococcus aureus, the root cause of eczema.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The Remainder of Wish List / Shopping List (to get it all down, each to be catalogued and described in detail later on), not entirely categorized at this time as to whether it's a herb, root, bark or tree leaf, etc.

A LOT of hours of research went into compiling these lists, so why should anyone else have to go through all that.

Bergonia

Bellis Perennis

Blood Root

Blue Lobelia

Butterfly Weed

BARKS

Cinchona

Black Birch

Yellow Birch

Wild Black Cherry

Cramp and Vibernum

Witch Hazel

Alder Bark

Apple

Beech

Birch Leaf

Maple Leaf

Elder

Elm

Allspice

Areca

Balsam Poplar

Benjamin

Willow

Camphor

Dogwood

Kola

Quassia

Red Stinkwood

Cebu Cinnamon

Socotran Dracon (Dragon Blood)

Himalayan Yew

Spruce Resin

Rauwolfia (spelling?)

EXOTIC Tropical Trees

Guanabana

Gumbalimba

Saragundi

Noni

Neem

Jippi Jappa

HIGH IN QUERCETIN AND FLAVINOIDS and PEA ("the love hormone")

Lovage Leaf

Fennel Leaf

Radish Leaf

Onion Leaf

Semambu Leaf

Black Tea

Papaya Shoots

Guava

Cocoa Butter (smell like chocolate, because it is, just don't add so much that the smell overpowers)

Dried Seaweed

Pumpkin Leaves

Cottonseed

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Here is the A-Z of medicinal roots to choose from

www.naturecures.co.uk...

Best source for the roots and most of the medicinal plants, particularly if you live in the USA.

Starwest Botanicals

www.starwest-botanicals.com...

They've been at it since the mid '70's. Very trustworthy and reliable source.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I infuse oil with herb, decarb it first then cook in oil on low heat for a few hours, make sure to add a little water to stop it from burning, then separate water and viola medicine that can be simply drank, or made into edibles or simply rubbed on your skin.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Cool. And I'm aware that's what a lot of people do.

I have a theory though, although i'll admit that I don't have the scientific evidence to back it up, that heating and cooking the "herb" may result in a molecular destruction of the complementary biological framework within which are inhabited the various cannabinoids, of which there are apparently over 80 of them (I didn't know that before). Here are the top 10.

herb.co...

One part of the recipe I use when I've added the ground up particulate to the melted coconut oil (I'll add a quarter to a half ounce of that herb to a large jar), is to add Royal Jelly, and this is mere speculative conjecture on my part and that of a friend of mine, but we think that this "feeds" the cannabinoids and causes them to multiply. It's a good working theory, and I think it's worth looking at bee pollen as well ie: how would that dissolve and would it, in oil? I just think the bees are up to something rather special as it relates to the plant kingdom and tree of life and that it's worth including, as a nutrient for the biologicals.

It's the same thing with the other herbs and flowers and whatnot, where instead of attempting any sort of extraction or tincturing in alchohol via a heating process, the whole plant part that contains the medicine simply "steeps" naturally like a tea in the oil, and does it ever get dark in color, and potent. People say that many of these herbs are not "soluble" and that may be the case, but from what I've come to understand, oil infusion does "leach" the right elements out of the medicinal plants, all of them, which might account for the opaque and dark color of the steeping "tea" of medicinal plants I've pulled together, cannabis included.

In other words, it actually works, even without all the herbs, spices, roots, barks, flowers etc. You can feel it right away when you put it on your skin.

Over time, the oil even "eats" and absorbs the particulate itself, causing the oil to become a little thicker and creamier in texture.

I can tell that something "alive" is going on, because as soon as the temperature is raised above room temperature, it bubbles and foams.

Until I add the thickening wax, whether beeswax or one of the other 8 replacement waxes, I keep it in a semi-refrigerated state, while allowing it to melt enough to be stirred and whipped and re-refrigerated. It's fun to stir and to apply, feels good, makes you young again.

I just suggest that people try this.

In my original small container that I was experimenting with before going larger scale, when I started adding essential oils, it went from being awesome to absolutely divine.

One time I dropped a choice bud in, to serve as a "mother". In no time my concoction ate it without leaving a trace.

Something's going on in it, something's alive. That none of it was ever heated I think is or could be significant, when considering it from the perspective of it's natural and complementary qualities or what I call the x-factor.

It's the precise opposite way that a big pharmaceutical company might go about finding a particular plant and then isolating and removing the active ingredient (for patenting of the synthetic molecule) from it's natural, biochemical environment. It tries to cut apart the tree of life, when what we really need is the whole tree and everything that it has to offer and all of it's many fruits and healing wonders.

Just some powdered herb in coconut oil to start with is all I'm suggesting as an experiment, but with a skin only application in mind.

But whatever works and to each their own, but I like the idea of presenting this as an invitation try new things and to think outside of the box for the sake of health and wellness and happiness and enthusiasm.

Cheers,

Ankh

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I didn't mean to detract or take away from the medicine that you create. I didn't mean my last reply to come across that way.

It's just cool to be involved in all-natural healing wonders, that's all I know.

Thank you for chiming in.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   

It's all good, I don't feel that you took away or detracted anything there at all.

If anything it is interesting to see the different ways in which we do things.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I think I've done my part now, where anyone who wishes can now access these medicinal wonders, without wondering what to do with all these herbs, roots and spices, and flowers and trees and grasses, since you can't really eat them, well some of them you can but not in the cut and sifted form they come in, and it would be absurd imho, to try to imagine their medicinal value only in the context of consumption, as with Vitamin C, which is meant to be absorbed through the skin, as is DMSO and MSM, the thing that really open up the cells to receive the medicine, well beyond the receptors of the cannabinoid system, while the Vit C plays a crucial role in mediating the medicine to the rest of the body.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

For me this adding in the "kitchen sink" of medicinal plants approach, is great, because it creates the base medicine as the substrate for further specialization ie: if a person with skin cancer is looking for an alternative medicine say in addition to whatever else they're doing or as a last resort, I can branch off and set apart some of the perfected medicine like in a large mason jar (with their name on it) and then add to that foundation, additional shavegrass or horsetail herb (at first I was like "Horse Tail? No!").

And here's the supporting scientific basis for this particular application, bearing in mind that we're also adding DMSO, MSM, and large amounts of Vitamin C ester (MAP). That's some serious medicine..

www.dmso.org...

Medicine, via the skin?

It's how the father of medicine did it, and as a Greek he got it from Egypt somewhere down the line and if what I'm learning from Graham Hancock and John Anthony West, it's a long longggg line that stretches back straight into a long lost golden age of mankind.

"The kingdom of heaven is like a man who brings forth from a storehouse of treasure something old and something new."
~ Jesus

What I've presented is I think novel, and ancient, and it was just in time for me in my life. It even accompanied synchronicities and signs and wonders outside the typical bounds of causation.

Pay attention! This could be the most or one of the most valuable threads on ATS, not in terms of money (who cares, although everyone deserves to be able to recover costs and restock and resupply) but in terms of health and healing, wellbeing and happiness for a whole lot of hurting people in dire need of a true, all-natural, medicinal healing salve, the production of which spared no expense and left no stone unturned in pursuit of excellence and even perfection, like some sort of alchemical process that even the most accomplished Egyptian Priests and Physicians at the peak of their Civilization (not as it wound down) would be most proud, if not a little jealous that we have Fed Ex and UPS.

What an interesting hobby and form of art! It beats model railroading. lol

Best wishes. To your health, happiness and well being! I mean it. Yours and that of your friends and family and loved ones. May you have life, even life rekindled, to the full and then to overflowing, and at the very least no longer hurting or in pain or suffering.

Ankh

P.S. I'll return to catalogue the healing properties of each and every ingredient as part of a catalogue project that I have to do anyway, and now that I've shared my secret recipe, might as well add the supporting evidence and scientific backing for this particular form of alternative medicine. So to any skeptics I humbly and gracefully ask, stay open to all possibilities because from time to time someone tries something new and different and lo and behold did it not actually work and work wonders!

What's nice about this thread is that I didn't hold back and protect it, just to be "special" or to play doctor, as my special secret. I don't work that way as a Christian.

This thread has also been very helpful for me, in terms of the almost spiritual relationship that I have with what I'm doing, and why.

In the end it will be priceless. The cost and the final price is irrelevant. I can't make it about just "me, me, me, I'm a naturopathic wizard and medicine man". I'm more genuine and transparent than that. Can't say I haven't thought about those things or had ego-driven desires, but that had to be expunged and this thread helped me do that, while perhaps sowing something into the world that by the time the world is ready for it, it will be there, right on time.

It's already on it's way if someone else became inspired and takes up this little hobby, without regard to profit. I like that.

So thanks everyone for reading and for the opportunity to share and to be helpful and be of service to my fellow man. There's no higher calling or honor.

I love you, whoever you may be. It's true. And I make this and share this info in and out of love for the sake of my love of others and our mutuality, which has to include my own self. It is very allegorical to the Christian faith in my experience and understanding. Mirthful. Joyful. Helpful!

edit on 28-9-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Along the lines of what I just described in terms of specialization from the foundation medicine, I have another idea where I'm going to end up setting aside a separate jar to create what I'm going to be calling "Soma".

It it, I will place very entheogenic plants.

The main application here would be for additional recovery and to heal psychological trauma and disturbance or any sort of attachment or attention disorder, like OCD, or chronic anxiety that can't let go.

It will truly be the "teacher" to heal a person at all levels, from the physical to the spiritual/psychological.

I can't list those ingredients here mind you, but a simple look up at Wikipedia for Entheogens lists them right there.

Just imagine this for a moment.. psychotherapy in a bottle that's administered by a wellness professional in the form of message therapy.

Treatment centers could incorporate this into their "spas" or create a spa involving first a salt bath and then a message.

It would not be strong enough to produce any visuals or hallucinations, but strong enough to have the psychotherapeutic effects.

It could transform the treatment of addition recovery and various forms of depression and psychological disturbance and trauma, whether self-inflicted or otherwise.

Just thought I'd share another potential application for this kind of thing..

edit on 30-9-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: typo

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Update

I'll start cataloguing and detailing each and every ingredient soon, but wanted to provide an update.

A test subject, suffering from mid to later stage Huntington's Disease, an incurable and largely untreatable, cognitive, neurodegenerative disorder, experienced, in the sight of a person close to her as well as a friend of mine who brought it to them - the elimination of almost all symptomology ie: twitching extremities, tongue rolling around in her mouth, difficulty walking, drooling saliva, poor concentration, low energy, depression and mood swings, within about 10 - 20 minutes with sustained positive effects. The witness described it as nothing short of miraculous in his view. According to my friend, he was agog, couldn't believe his eyes. She just said that she felt so much better and more balanced and calm, but said it without any slurring.

She's now set up with an interim supply (at no charge), and is set to have her next hospital evaluation in about a week and a half, which might really surprise her medical team. The man who watches over her is going to relay status reports as to her experience and progress, but we're very optimistic from what we've seen so far.

Btw, her grandmother died of Huntington's at the age of 52, and her mother at 57, also from Huntington's. She's 52 and was beginning to degenerate more quickly.

Could represent a miraculous life-saving intervention, praise the Lord!

edit on 3-10-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
This one experience has made the whole thing and all the money spent totally worthwhile. I'm so grateful I could cry.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
....As the reader prays fervently for my safety and protection for sharing this, as if it's a given that Pharmaceutical hit men are already on the way..!

"Oh yea of such little faith" in the goodness and the protection and care of God, and hey if it works, maybe they'll start doing some research into oil infusion of all-natural organic medicine including cannibinoids, administered via the skin.

There's no need to kill me, and any hitman once dispatched, would surely take pause and end up shooting himself in the head before he's even half way here, for the sake of the love and the intent at the heart of effort itself, including the courage to share it openly and transparently, for the health and well being of us all, doctors included.

Some day, mark my words, whether I'm the source of it, or someone else who finds this thread and runs with it also, people will be healed by the fruits of the tree of life in all it's seasons.

If it's what I think it is, something very very VERY old (thus the reason we evolved an intensified endocannabinoid system in our skin, by far moreso than any other species on earth), and very new, or novel - how can there be any stopping an idea whose time has come.

And if the boats rocks, then the waves that move outwardly make waves and serve to generate the very thing that's most needed when it was most needed, and it will be there for us, maybe even rekindle the health and well being of a golden age from long long ago.

Anything's possible. Why wouldn't the medicinal fruit of the entire evolutionary biosphere of the tree of life not be capable of healing us human beings?

May large jars of medicine bifurcate outwardly from this very thread, even if only as a means to help keep AnkhMorpork out of mortal peril! lol

Even the bad guys secretly root for the good guys.

And if God is for us, then who or what can be against us?

It makes no sense, don't be absurd.

It's not dangerous. It's a healing wonder, maybe even a medical miracle, one disease at a time.

That said, please pray for me.

JK!

No fear only faith!

AnkhMorpork

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Update

Update Continued

The lady, a friend of my friend, she texted him to say that today the first day (she used it after a salt bath and applied sparingly as she wished), everything was pretty much back to normal, where she was walking around, and all over the place, calm energy, upbeat, doing her laundry etc and just having an all around good day, with no more drooling or slurring. The poor dear wasn't doing so well when my friend met her at McDonald's a few days ago, but she's all but back to her usual "normal" self, today.
She's perplexed and trying to figure it out. I told my friend when he reported the news of her feedback, that it's just an inexplicable, serendipitous synchronicity, of which we are all a part, nothing more ie: I'm not playing the role of "doctor".

But what it is, most certainly, is real medicine. It's not snakeoil that's capable of successfully treating Huntington's Disease all around and not merely something that's targeting a few symptoms, with some negative side effects.

And neither am I "selling" it in the traditional sense, nor was this tread a plug for my own benefit or egotism. It's a free gift that comes from God and is inspired by Biblical Principals and ancient wisdom, and sheer common sense, nothing more. Put the medicinal tree of life in oils and essential oils. Apply to skin, be healed.

The father of medicine borrow it from the Egyptians who borrowed it from a more ancient civilization in the time before time. I can't find any other way to explain the magnitude of the evolution of the endocannabinoid system of the human skin organ, the largest organ in our body.

Who woulda thunk it.

Sometimes from time to time, an idea resurfaces, as if from a rhizome or taproot of a deeper knowledge and intuition and remembrance of a golden age when everyone was healthy and happy and active and generally free of disease.

An interesting working hypothesis... and you read it right here at ATS.

Try it yourself. You'll see.

Best wishes and be blessed,

Ankh

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join