It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will happen IF they merge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Currently, the Atlantic Ocean has three hurricanes in it's region. Jose, Lee and Maria, are all going to be off the East coast of the USA.
Shipping will surly be impacted. However, as you can see from the Navy Research Laboratory Hurricane charts, the 26th and 27th should be an interesting day in weather history. I do question why The NRL hasn't updated the chart for Jose. It's still showing the track for the 22nd?
Does anyone think that these could form a Super Hurricane? Is The NRL purposely not updating it's chart on Jose to hide something?
Here are the current charts that I pulled from their website.
Chart 1

Chart 2

Chart 3

edit on V352017Sundayam30America/ChicagoSun, 24 Sep 2017 11:35:43 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24/9/2017 by ArMaP because: links corrected

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
HaHa, I get that weird bunch of letters sometimes when I try to download something. I gave up and now just try topost a link. Which sometimes turns out like that too.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Jose finally blew all he had. They do not update if it is expected to dissipate within 3 days.

weather.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: boogiegk
Jose finally blew all he had. They do not update if it is expected to dissipate within 3 days.

weather.com...

But we don't know that because the chart for Jose has not been updated since the 22nd.

Here is the current NexSat and it looks like it is organizing again.

Link

edit on 24/9/2017 by ArMaP because: Link corrected.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Woah!...I can see why it didnt upload. All that info that popped up instead of what you intended? Its in there somewhere. Links possibly unleashing untold potential damage to all readers and members.

On occasion, there are obvious reasons why you couldnt, other than my limited ability to explain. Try a p.m. to a mod......

If it wont upload, download, replicate in a post...there's a good reason...or perhaps a different methodology to doing so....as well as a link having something within it against uploading or against Ts and Cs of site where one is trying to.
edit on 24-9-2017 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Why not get your info from The National Hurricane Center

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: violet

Because they get most of their info from the NRL and NRL satellites.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Woah!...I can see why it didnt upload. All that info that popped up instead of what you intended? Its in there somewhere. Links possibly unleashing untold potential damage to all readers and members.

On occasion, there are obvious reasons why you couldnt, other than my limited ability to explain. Try a p.m. to a mod......

If it wont upload, download, replicate in a post...there's a good reason...or perhaps a different methodology to doing so....as well as a link having something within it against uploading or against Ts and Cs of site where one is trying to.

Uh..what!
A dangerous link?
Really?
The photo is just a .gif. I can't upload anything right now. That's why I provided the links.
My guess is that you didn't even look at the links and spouted off some knee jerk baloney.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Wrong. I did look. And respectfully you obviously know more than I as to the reason it appears as it does when this happens to a post...so I divert to your interpretation and explanation as to why. Thanks

Best
edit on 24-9-2017 by mysterioustranger because: err

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Heres some more 'knee jerk baloney'...

If they merge they will become one. they will become Super Cane, dreadnought of the Atlantic, draining the ocean of water, boring a whole in the ocean floor, causing a mega volcano and Continent destroying Earthquake and Tsunamis...

EOS

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Wrong. I did look. And respectfully you obviously know more than I as to the reason it appears as it does when this happens to a post...so I divert to your interpretation and explanation as to why. Thanks

Best

I got it to download. Butt, please don't look at them, it may infect your eye balls.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: violet

Because they get most of their info from the NRL and NRL satellites.

Not for all the info. They use the NOAA hurricane hunter aircraft and other aircraft, Bouys. Plus experienced meteorologists.

Not hiding anything. As others pointed out,they stop updating if it's expected to dissipate in the next three days.

Lee has been dying down , restrengthening back and forth the past couple of weeks. Jose has done it's thing.

I've been getting notification updates on all the Atlantic storms, depressions all week long. This includes the satellite images. I've been posting them in the Irma and .Maria threads.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Defensiveness is not necessary when one is right. And its not me. I just mentioned ATS has and can have issues...over years now with some linking...most likely that site, a bunch of code, conspiracy...whatever. Who knows? And I can be completely wrong...I have been before.

If you didnt know...I was just being the one to mention the possibility. And I learned that here myself years ago....Carry on................

MS
edit on 24-9-2017 by mysterioustranger because: Removal of "BEST" because I dont think it matters to the poster

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
FYI
Marla and Lee's locations
Jose is no longer ....

NHC

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Unless the two of them get close and a rare Fujiwhara effect happens?
I can't get this Link discussing that possibility to open. If you care to try it
edit on 24-9-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

top topics

join