It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump-BOYCOTT NFL teams whose players refuse to stand for the National Anthem

page: 84
<< 81  82  83   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I agree. I just don't care enough to be upset.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Plenty of people do care and don't want their entertainment riddled with politics.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: loam

So, you think he didn't expect players to kneel?

Nice bit of theatrics though.

No more than the theatrics of those kneeling morons.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

I hope thy keep exercising their free speech until viewers tune out. I have nothing against free speech. That said, I cannot exercise protest in my workplace to coworkers and customers or we'd lose business, the same as the NFL will. RIP NFL.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 01:57 AM
link   
October 14, 2021

As is often the case, we learn how UGLY and SINSITER and DECEITFUL Liberal Media outlets CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, etc., are, long after they have committed the crime.

Today, we learn that CBS News edited out an interview statement by SCOTUS Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg, where she said players kneeling (taking a knee) during our National Anthem, was DUMB and STUPID.

Source: twitter.com...

It's starting to look like the liberal media is MORE "deceitful", than they are "honest".

President Trump was 100% Correct when declaring the Main Stream Media as the #1 internal Enemy of Americans and America.

originally posted by: seasonal
Fans are not happy with the way players are treating the flag-anthem. But more are wondering why the NFL hasn't "encouraged" the players to stand and act like a "Proud" American.

Love him or hate him, Trump does not play wishy washy games. He plants his flag, and he lets the cards fall where they may.

President Donald Trump has ratcheted up the national controversy over black National Football League players who refuse to stand while the U.S. National Anthem is played before games.

During a Friday night political rally in Alabama, Trump called on fans to boycott teams that allow players to engage in that particular form of protest.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Trump thinks the NFL would score a win with the fans if he told the players to leave the field. Freedom of speech does not apply while at work. or so I've been told.

Trump said Friday that NFL owners would be instantly popular if they pulled protesting players off the field, and that fans should vote with their feet.

top topics

<< 81  82  83   >>

join