It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquakes in the last 7 days

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Gpu g to try and post this with a pic to show my app showing earthquake in the last 7 days on 2.5+....all around.the ring of fire

Not sure how to paste my screen shot but.download the app called My Shake on play store

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Komodo
Gpu g to try and post this with a pic to show my app showing earthquake in the last 7 days on 2.5+....all around.the ring of fire

Not sure how to paste my screen shot but.download the app called My Shake on play store

If you can see the bar at the top video/top/new/live/archive/recent/forums/myats THEN there is a little square with an arrow, and then there is a circle with a downward facing arrow. Click that, a drop downish menu will appear and click the cloud with the upload arrow in it. Follow instructions and embed to your post that way. It is what ATS prefers (in the T&C's from what I hear)

I hope that helps.

-Alee

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I have an app on my computer that i check here and there. All those quakes are really nothing to be worried about. Think of it as the pulse of the planet. Everything shifting and moving. Consuming and creating. It's a beautiful thing.
edit on 22-9-2017 by ConscienceZombie because: I can

edit on 22-9-2017 by ConscienceZombie because: ...

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
It seems to be making its way this way
abc7.com...

I've already stocked up on water and food for my dogs. Seriously crossing my fingers the "Big One" doesnt hit So. Cal this weekend

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Italy to Greece and the area seemed to be under attack a couple of days ago.

new topics

top topics

join