It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘It’s Disgusting!’ Livid Woman Screams About Veteran’s Service Dog In Delaware Restaurant

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Just another "I'm offended, so the entire world needs to reorganize around ME!!!" nutcase.

I feel sorry for the people who actually know her.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

You can't fix stupid, it's impossible.
Props to that restaurant staff for standing up to that idiot and not giving in to stupidity and ask the vet to leave with his dog, like many restaurants would. They know the law.
If that restaurant was in my area, I would go there frequently.
God help the guy she was with, hopefully he is able to escape his captivity after this ridiculous display.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Im always happy to see that someone will defend the indefensible. She's an entitled dirt bag, that's all, video shows I. Unless the veteran first complained that she should be removed because she's the animal a reply to: ParasuvO

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Well, I've got to be honest......

That's my other sister....

Seriously though, I feel bad(ok not really) for her husband. She tries to drag him in by saying his father fought and you can just see the look on his face. I recognize it(from watching other fools make it). He just can't stand her.

He needs to grow a pair and control his woman better. I see someone already mentioned MGTOW, so that's been covered.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

i was hoping that while she was going back and forth being a biacth, that the dog would walk up behind her raise his leg and piss on her.
then she would really have something to be disgusted about.
edit on 22-9-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Seriously though, I feel bad(ok not really) for her husband. She tries to drag him in by saying his father fought and you can just see the look on his face. I recognize it(from watching other fools make it). He just can't stand her.

He needs to grow a pair and control his woman better. I see someone already mentioned MGTOW, so that's been covered.

If you are with someone that you can't stand, or feel the need to "control" you should walk away from the relationship.

"Control his woman better". For Fux sake.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Sounds like she had her 15 minutes of fame. An unmannered person causing commotion. Where have I seen that before? It appears she tried to go racial issue regarding her rant but I don't think it will fly. Don't people know how to politely ask someone to move or tell them they are offended? Why does it have to be an all out verbal assault?

"The dog's body was about the same height as the table. Basically, the butt was sitting in front of me at the table," Ciara Miller, the woman seen yelling in the video, explained.

Miller says she went with her family to Kathy's Crab House in Delaware City last week and was unable to eat comfortably with the veteran's Service Dog right there.

In the aftermath of the incident, she claims a staff member and others immediately made the situation racial.
"6 or 7 people yelling out, (expletive) you, get that (expletive) out of here, making derogatory racial statements," Miller claimed.

We did not hear any racial epithets in a video that's been viewed more than half a million times, but FOX 29’s Dave Kinchen watched the video with her asking what she was thinking the whole time.

"No, actually I don't regret how vocal I was. I reacted based on the way they reacted to me," Miller explained.
The American's With Disabilities Act mandates that restaurants host customers who have service animals.
The video shows people defending the veteran, identified as retired US Air National Guard Force Master Sgt. Bill Austin.

www.fox29.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Dogs are better people than most people.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

In all honesty, that's all I could think of while watching that entire video. The guy needs to control his woman. A simple place his hand on her shoulder and try leading her to the door could've worked. If she fought it and/or ran back to argue more, then do like dog owners do to their dogs when they're fixated on something they shouldn't be; get between her and what she's fixated on, and walk slowly towards the door, leading her with your body. Nothing mean, nothing cruel, just effective. If she tried to run around and fight more, take her by the shoulders and continue to lead her.

Once outside, if she gets mad at him and wants to argue more, take that as the best time to dump her ass, because I get the impression she does # like this a lot(hence the look on his face), and she is NOT worth dealing with.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Not sure I will say this correctly... I never really wish ill will to anyone.

I just hope that in her life's journey she never will need use of a service dog.

Maybe karma will bite her harder than that dog ever would.

OT a bit but that service dog, what I seen of him/her, was a gorgeous dog.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

That dog was probably cleaner than the woman losing her Hsti

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: redhorse

originally posted by: MisterSpock

If you are with someone that you can't stand, or feel the need to "control" you should walk away from the relationship.

"Control his woman better". For Fux sake.

I agree, he shouldn't be in a relationship with her in the first place. Judging by that video, no one should ever be in a relationship with that "woman".

But, since he is foolish enough to be in it then he should man up and grow a pair of balls. As opposed to just standing there like a cuck while she makes a absolute fool of herself and by extension, himself.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I really cant believe what has happened to people these last few years.

Ive been a shut-in because of health reasons and when ever i do go out for basic needs i always see these type of people and I'm blown away by it.

I blame facebook for creating a new generation of folk that as soon as they are faced with a situation they don't "LIKE" they feel they have the right to act however they want and make the situation worse.

Makes me sad.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
One stupid ignorant bitch..not talking about the dog either, should airdrop her into Syria.
The dog has better manners are more deserving to be there than her sorry ass.
edit on 22-9-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
is she claiming they called her a "N" word? Is that what the expletive was? Or did they call her a bitch?

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
This is the generation of ME. I am all that matters. She did not care about anyone else. If she had a problem she should have left the restaurant, maybe work to change the law. The sad thing is she is not even sorry for acting like a 2-year-old with a tantrum so embarrassing and thoughtless she humiliated herself and her companion.

I wonder does she think she made the "dining experience" good for the rest of the customers?

For those of us who have worked in a restaurant at a time in their lives HAHA if only she knew the half of it she would eat off the dogs back before going out! Seafood is full of parasites.

Poor dog had to listen to all that racket and still stay calm and well behaved as did his partner.

I wonder if she has found anyone at all who agrees with her behavior.
edit on 22-9-2017 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

if someone did make a racist verbal attack on her - then :

1 - why does her partner not defend her ?

2 - why does her tirade focus ENTIRELY on the allegation that the dog is filthy and should not be in a eatery ?

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

The unidentified woman was filmed screaming about how disgusting she thought it was that an animal was inside the eatery.

People are ignorant about how dirt, germs and toxins spread. The don't think about how walking around anywhere, souls of our shoes pick up and carry what they step on. We go in and out of buildings all day long, and think our home or that restaurant is cleaner than any other.

Ewww dirty dogs... lady, your shoes are dirtier than that animal.

Sit down, shut up, and eat your 'only dropped on the floor once' fried chicken.

And yet millions and millions of people have pets, even mulitple pets in their homes, and cook and eat every single day in their homes, and 9/10 there is absolutely no issue......and they dont keep their kitchens and table tops as clean as most restaurants......

Like you say, clearly she has absolutely no clue .......that attitude she displays is disgusting indeed

(post by CulturalResilience removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Why do you have to bring race and gender into it? I could post tons of videos of white guys having tantrums in public places over stupid stuff.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join