It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘It’s Disgusting!’ Livid Woman Screams About Veteran’s Service Dog In Delaware Restaurant

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Video at link. Language warning.

Basically a woman flips out and starts screaming about a service dog being in a restaurant. i completely understand why some people would find it distasteful to have a dog in a restaurant (though I wouldn't associate with them), but she acted like a child.

It happened at Kathy’s Crab House in Delaware City. The unidentified woman was filmed screaming about how disgusting she thought it was that an animal was inside the eatery.

If you have a problem with a service animal, just leave. You don't need to make a scene, you don't need to start cursing a blue storm in front of all the other customers. The poor guy that appears to be with her looks mortified.

The veteran seems to be trying to deescalate the situation. I try to stay out of stuff like this, but I probably would have gotten pretty loud in that situation. Pushed my angry button watching this. "Get the f--- out, I'll pay for your food!". Betting that's probably what she was going for anyway. To be fair, I'm not entirely sure if she had eaten yet. I would think she would have drug along what I assume to be her husband (poor guy) the second she walked in and saw the dog or asked for a doggy bag
the second the pup came in.

I wouldn't even be *mad* if the woman had asked for a refund or something if she did it politely, quietly and with a little grace. Some people are real weird about dogs, I'm real about some stuff too.

Props to the restaurant. I'm not going to quote the entire statement, but it's worth a read. They say it's an embarrassing event, that it's unfortunate some are unaware that service animals ARE permitted in restaurants and grocery stores etc., and that they will be having a fundraiser to raise awareness of how important these animals are to people with PTSD through the Montana Wounded Warriors Project.

So, at this time, we would like to announce that we will be sponsoring a fundraising effort for veterans and service animals thru the Montana Wounded Warriors. We would like to enlist your help as a sponsor, volunteer, or as a donor and help us enlighten and educate the public as well as to help those veterans in need.

I would DEFINITELY be dropping in for some food if this was local, and I can't stomach seafood.

That dog was being so well behaved despite the woman throwing a tantrum. Good pup. What was she worried about really? She clearly wasn't scared of the dog. Give me a choice between dining with a strange dog and a strange human, I'm picking the dog.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Just one more reason why I am taking myself out of society in general, on another note it is another example as to why so many men are going MGTOW..

WORLD STAR WORLD STAR,..........

Bet her FB and Instagram are full of sh#t talk about how she was justified???....

I remember some years ago in the Philippines I believe it was after a typhoon that caused untold damage, a search and rescue dog was refused on a flight back to the west with it's handler, the long and short was the passengers kicked up such a fuss that the dog "should" be allowed in the cabin that the airline where shamed into allowing it and the gentlemen and the dog got a massive cheer as they boarded.

That is how it should be not this low intelligence childish outrage!!!...

RA
edit on 22-9-2017 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-9-2017 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   

why does no one have duck tape when its needed ?

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   
One thing's for sure- that dog has better manners.
i'd like to know exactly what happened before the recording, i mean did this woman really just start screaming like that over a dog?

The restaurant says they are using this incident as a learning experience by sponsoring a fundraising effort for veterans and service animals through the Montana Wounded Warriors.

So at least something good will come out of it.
and for the love of god someone call that dog a good boy or girl for being so well behaved!

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

One thing's for sure- that dog has better manners.

I want to use a bitch pun, but I feel like I'm not going to do it justice.

So at least something good will come out of it.

I actually am happy about that. Hope the veteran is too. it's nice to see a business doing the right thing, even if I'm all jaded and think a lot of it is usually for publicity. Even if it is a publicity stunt (and I doubt it's only that in this case), at least it's a good one. Impressed with the place for not trying to be political and clearly taking the right side.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

Bet her FB and Instagram are full of sh#t talk about how she was justified???....

YUP.

I feel bad for her husband (I think he was anyway). He seemed to understand she was acting irrationally, and when he gets home he's going to have to pretend she was right or face her continued wrath. He looks like a pussy so I'm guessing he won't even try to argue she was making an ass of herself.

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Only one animal in that restaraunt and it wasn't the dog.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   

I just don't get it because everyone knows this. Service dogs and guide dogs (seeing-eye dogs in the US I think) have a special status and are accepted everywhere by law. At least here in the Netherlands and my native UK. When you see a person with such a dog you make the effort to give a little more room and time to the person the dog is helping and that's it.

I thought everybody did that?

Some dogs understand some humans better than some "humans" understand dogs. They are extremely well-trained, docile and clean. The gentleman with her looked like he didn't believe his eyes but could have done way more to defuse the situation. Hell, he could have just picked her up and walked off with her.

Some people....

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

It's the same in the U.S.

She was just an uneducated fool.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   
If I was the guy I would have dropped that chick like a hot-potato.
There are plenty more out there.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
If I was the guy I would have dropped that chick like a hot-potato.
There are plenty more out there.

Clearly more to this story than what that tape shows...

Not going to jump on the bandwagon that she is the only one wrong in this...something strange about this....

Ya she loud and mouthy...that is for sure!

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Clearly more to this story than what that tape shows...

and sometimes not - what you see is what you get

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Watched the video and am pretty sure she forgot her meds. I know, I am not a doctor, but this is an easy diagnosis. Read some of the comments also there is where you can find more to the story, not really in this case. Just seemed to me that she has an entitlement attitude or something similar to that. She aint right in the head.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   

ahahah you know, i thought about that type of pun too, but i stopped typing mid way like "nah man, you can't pull it off"

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

I think she was just jealous for not being the only bitch in the house.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   

The unidentified woman was filmed screaming about how disgusting she thought it was that an animal was inside the eatery.

People are ignorant about how dirt, germs and toxins spread. The don't think about how walking around anywhere, souls of our shoes pick up and carry what they step on. We go in and out of buildings all day long, and think our home or that restaurant is cleaner than any other.

Ewww dirty dogs... lady, your shoes are dirtier than that animal.

Sit down, shut up, and eat your 'only dropped on the floor once' fried chicken.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Watched the video... the lady is nuckin futs!

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I'd rather eat at the table with that dog than in the same restaurant as that woman.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

No disrespect to women or female dogs, but it appears there was more then one b!tch in the room.

People rely on these service dogs and they are well trained, well groomed and well behaved. I donate to service dogs almost everyday and this woman needs to gain some perspective, god forbid herself or someone she loves could require one in the future.

I've been educated on this, service dogs even in a restaurant will not sit and pant at a strangers table, they are trained to be served food and handled exclusively by an owner or a carer. Can't the poor man who obviously has been through tough times enjoy a T-bone or whatever? hell people sit around a BBQ on a Sunday afternoon with their pet dogs all the time! Where is that outrage?

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
And the award for biggest hag goes to

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join