It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End-of-world prediction interrupts TV broadcasts in Orange County

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: FyreByrd

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: Tempter

LOL.. NO MAN KNOWS THE TIME OR DAY save God himself. Astrologers using bible verses..lol. Bible say sto not believe those people who use astrology. Nothings going to happen saturday.

The bible says "do not believe those people who use astrology" - where precisely. Or was it another authority?

I've heard that the 'three wise men' were kings and astrologers? And wasn't christ's birth heralded by a star/comet - sounds remarkably list astrology to me.

The Bible is full of statements against astrology (diviners) . Recall the folks of the day did see the changing of the weather/seasons in the heavens . Those 2 are not relateed

The Star of Bethlehem wasnt a "sign" , it was a guide to Bethlehem
Questions answered ?

Chapter and verse please. I don't recall much in the bible about 'diviners' ... so your assistance is needed.

And just how (with referents please) are a sign and a guide different - it's semantics. It's a matter of 'reading the heavens' or the weather as you put it and that my friend is astrology or divination - the reading of signs - the following of signs.

And then what of the 'wise men'.

From what i read of his reply and from what i know, it says not to divine, but never specifically says to not believe others who divine.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Reminds me of this.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: gps777

Is Nibiru part of Revelations or is this guy just full of crap? Are we going to see it, or not?

writers-web-services.com...

The man was talking out of his arse. There were supossedly going to be trumpets blaring worldwide today but i have not heard any yet have you?

Not today....but one day....say maybe Sept/2021.....the movement of tectonic plates will make sounds which will emulate a bugle/trumpet during the approach of the cause of their displacement...Nibiru or whatever you wish to call this impact.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join