It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans rip Rand for rejecting Obamacare repeal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Good Lord. that's awful sir. So sorry. Yeah, people can't afford that. I (think) I would like to see ins. companies open up across state lines.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
America has top notch medical technology and equipment. It's unfortunate America lacks good medical services.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

As if Congress would ever voluntarily relinquish any power and money they've already voted to take from the People.

The more they get to spend and the more dependence on government they can foster, the better in their minds -- Democrats and Republicans.

If anything ever replaces the ACA, it will be something that gives Congress even more money to spend and even more power.

Why do people fall for this obvious smoke & mirrors?

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The GOP are out with another Death care bill.

Absolutely no one with any moral sense supports this new GOP, Trump death care bill.

All the institutions from AARP to the AMA even GOP governors, to the insurance companies hate this anti-human GOP/Trump bill.

Their trying to bribe the senator from Alaska with making Obamacare ONLY legal in Alaska and Hawaii

Typical republican immoral, anti-human actions

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I'd like to have the same kind of Health care that Rand Paul and his family enjoys for life...at the expense of my taxpayer dollars.

Is that to much to ask or should we just accept that they are privileged and we're POS in their eyes?

yeah that's what get's me......they have great health care plans, all kinds of congressional perks and freebees, and they make 174,000 dollars a year ALL FROM TAXPAYERS!!!....and yet give a poor person making minimum wage some healthcare, and the republicans go bats**t trying to take it away....and the worse part is?....they actually get mad, when someone calls them out on it.....as if the "collective we" do not understand what truly good work they are doing....f' em

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Ripping him why? They know he feigns disgust at these bills and then votes for them if needed in the end. Remember when the earlier heath care bills went through and he said he wouldnt support them because they didnt go far enough but voted for them when other GOP senators opposed.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

I thought he just voted to have it debated.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: Pyle

I thought he just voted to have it debated.

He definitely wasnt one of the 3 GOP senators that voted No the last time a similar bill went through and that bill wasnt even as radical at removing the ACA as the new one.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I guess the plan for Healthcare for 'every American' ended at and on the campaign trail.

maybe the plan was just 'the idea' of health coverage in America ... kinda like a hipster who likes the idea of a Pepsi, but hates Pepsi.

thanks Obama...

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

If Rand Paul had his way, the country's healthcare/health insurance system would be exactly what it was on March 22, 2010...the day before Obama signed the ACA into law.

That would help many people immensely.

That would hurt many people immensely.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
All this crap about how great Obama.Care is and yet there's still 30 million uninsured !!

Wake up !!

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Exactly so let's not do the same thing twice.

Fool me once.....

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Dead on arrival me-thinks:

McCain Says He Can’t Vote for Graham-Cassidy Health Bill
www.bloomberg.com... _content=business&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

There are those now saying best to let Obamacare die naturally. Well it's entering it's 7th year and after numerous attempts to repeal, it still stands. Not sure 'waiting' is going to get rid of it.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Not sure another bad bill is the answer either. Rushed in at midnight to pass.

It's obvious the dog ate everyone's homework when trump was elected. They forgot to design a plan after complaining for 7 years.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

We all know why mccant won't and it has nothing to do with the bil.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

As I said in another thread, I bet McCain would have been willing to play ball if Trump didn't make an enemy of him during his campaign. Once again his big mouth leads to repercussions. At least it saved us from another terrible healthcare bill.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

He'll actually leave office as a Maverick for once in his career. Kudos to him.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
McCain is doing a great deed.

He is experiencing the reality (through his disease) of the total failure of his party to understand basic human decency, something they will never understand.

I hope he heals; he deserves it for his vote against the GOP death care bill

top topics

<< 1   >>

join