It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be Very Careful About What Kind of Music You Consume!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I'm 25 now and I've been listening to hip hop literally everyday since probably 14. To say it has been a big part of my upbringing would be an understatement. It undeniably influenced my lifestyle as a youth in terms in slang, drugs, rebelliousness, although I would probably deny it at the time. Although I have no regrets in life, the music probably damaged me and my spiritual aura in uncountable ways. I am just now realizing that words are not "just words". To quote Blavatsky: "Sound or speech is a tremendous force when directed by occult knowledge."

I never at once thought the possible damage I may be inflicting upon my psyche and my spiritual health by listening. In fact, I would liken it to "exercise for my mind". Nor did I once question the integrity and motives of these artists. I thought they were simply entertaining us, which they did to a high degree, and getting paid handsomely, as they should (I thought). But they were also planting seeds of destruction into our minds, as these artists are often occultist first, and artists second. Let me explain.

First of all, Satan (so called Illuminati) rules the music industry. I recommend looking into Vigilant Citizens YouTube channel if you want proof of this. There's not one artist that has made it big in any genre of music that hasn't agreed to the rules of the ones calling the shots (so called illuminati). These rules involve rituals, sacrifices, and dumbing down the masses with questionable lyrics. What if Lil Wayne told his boss he didn't want to rap about pills, hoes, and cars? Well you probably wouldn't know who the guy is.

It's paramount to overstand that EVERYTHING in the universe is vibrations. Certain words and phrases are low vibration spells that keep the listener in a disenfranchised state, while other words are positively charged vibrationally, and encourage growth, wisdom, love, and manifestation of dreams. Hip Hop music, along with mainstream music, is loaded with words of the former category, and thus listening to this music keeps us spiritually crippled.

We may think these are harmless lyrics, but words are actually powerful spells (ever wonder why they call it a "spelling" bee?). In the Tarot, the Magician card is known for being an excellent communicator, and having a way with words. His wand is symbolic of the tongue, and with the tongue, or speech, he can achieve high levels of material success, often by manipulating others. Rappers and musicians are the modern day "Magicians", planting seeds of violence, drugs, and womanizing, often with catchy hooks, to lure us in. They are casting "spells"on us with their lyrics. With nearly every young person growing up on mainstream music, and considering the societal problems that often plaque society (such as violence, drug abuse, and an overtly sexualized way of thinking), could there spells be working? To doubt a correlation would be foolish. Society is orchestrated, and the music we hear, movies we see, and foods we eat all, are all chosen by TPTB to sway society in its current, chaotic state (order out of chaos is their motto).

It's crazy, but song lyrics that I haven't listened to in months (possibly even years) are coming to surface. It's as if there permanently embedded in my mind. Last night, in my dream, a Lil Wayne song that I haven't listened to since I don't know how long (years) was playing in the background in one of my dreams. In my waking state, random (often violent) hip hop songs get stuck in my head. Again, these are songs I haven't listened to in years! I feel like it's going to take a very long time to delete all these garbage lyrics from my hard drive ( my brain). It almost feels like some form of mind control as in the middle of the day, the most random, blasphemous song lyric will come up!

These rappers/artists themselves are also some sick, twisted people; NOT people we want to be idolizing. They have all sold their souls to Satan, and you shouldn't feel pity if anything happens to them. It was all in the fine print in the contracts they signed.

There are more conscious music/artists out there, and I'm not completely opposed to them, but I simply don't trust ANY one of these artists putting subliminal messages into my brain, because like I stated, if they have a record deal, they work for Satan, who controls the music and entertainment industry. If their independent, then I'd be more inclined to listen, but the truth of the matter is I'm just done any kind if mainstream/hip hop.The best way to go is listen to music without lyrics, such as Jazz, of Classical, to be 100% sure that no subliminal (or direct; artists nowadays are becoming more blatant with their satanic messages) messages are entering your psych.

So, to the spiritually inclined, here's my warning to you; be careful about what kind of music you listen too! Like I stated, I'm hearing these devilish songs in my sleep, and I believe it's going to take 20 years or so for these song lyrics to stop surfacing, if they ever do. I truly believe my spiritual growth has been stunted rather severely due to countless hours of listening to these often violent songs. Nowadays, even if I'm at a restaurant or something, and I hear a song, I'm aware of the potential affects it is having on my being. Today I consider my self an advanced spiritual being, and Hip-Hop/ mainstream music has no place in my life anymore.

This message is, of course, to those whom are on a spiritual path. If your lawless and "don't believe in anything ", then listen to whatever the hell you want.

Thanks for reading, and always be aware of words, and the spells and trances they could put you in.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I really don't even care.

edit on 20-9-2017 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

Probably my worst ATS post ever, but yeah.
I don't care.
edit on 20-9-2017 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: sekerofknowlege

You shouldn't let anyone influence how you think and who you are, especially people in the entertainment industry.

Key word here: entertainment.

I find it an indication of how far our society has slid when people allow who they are to be dictated by people they don't even know.

Remember, it's just entertainment. If these "artists" lived the life they rap about, they wouldn't be alive.

And to counter the Satan angle, some of my favorite rappers awakened me to a lot of spiritual concepts I didn't know about as a kid. Goodie Mob, Outkast, Immortal Technique, Wu-Tang, Nas, Eightball, Scarface, and the list goes on..

Moral of the story, think for yourself. And listen to artists that show you how to think for yourself, if you aren't quite there yet.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Music today is so morally corrupt it's almost unbelievable.
Katy perry sings about three ways and being to drunk to remember last night.
Hate to think of the bugs she brought home.
Rappers are singing about bitches and hoes, like heroes...

Music used to be a little tongue in cheek.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
One might be wise to consider the neurological implications of all forms of music, minus the occult suspicions. Music in all forms can be a very addictive drug. Best to discover a wide variety of types and learn to appreciate them all without focusing on only one form.

Since the first recordings of music, it has been a popular form of entertainment easily peddled by the music industry. Each ensuing generation is peddled a style and form that all the youth of that generation to eschew the music of their parents and form their own subculture.
Swing of the 30s and 40s gave way to the rock of the 50s. The rock of the 50s gave way to the acid rock of the 60s which gave way to the hard rock of the 70s and 80s, etc.

I have found that while many people can listen to and enjoy varied forms of music, it is not uncommon for people of one generation to get stuck in the music of that generations youth. And then that is basically all they listen to for the rest of their lives.

So now that you are sloughing off the chains of hip hop branch out and try some wildly different forms and styles.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Many of the young people I am around will mindlessly start reciting 'lyrics' from 'songs' that are simply horrific. They are like mind controlled zombies singing words about the most vile and unwholesome subjects. It is truly frightening that they don't even realized they are reciting these horrid words.

edit on 2017/9/20 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks
dude please, EVERYONE has succumbed to brainwashing and subtle programming through music to some extent and reflects itself in peoples personality traits and hobbies quite frequently.

In fact, I was about the authors age when I pretty much came to the same conclusion a few years back. This op could literally mirror my own awakening of sorts.

Admitting that we are being guided against our will into destinations that are not in our own best interests is easier when you understand and recognize that it happens to us from birth quite effectively if you live in the North American, European, Japanese or South Korean Market.

I mean #, understanding the significance of the rotating board of near complete media ownership is tantamount to understanding how each of us as an individual is targeted to become a product to generate revenue for a part of a system. Its like an assembly line version of what people have typically called the Indian caste system. Its now streamlined and designed to amplify this structure into a fine and finer point with all of the worlds inhabitants at the bottom. I sometimes wonder if this in itself is not unlike a metaphor to the tower of Babel.

Anyways yea, older folks thaat are starting to have grand babies, please tell explain to your kids the responsible use of media exposure for the next generation. I think I am doing a good job with my kids as the older ones are now able to explain aspect of this back to me when I press them to explain it. The sooner we reach the next generation with how reality and the real world system operates, the faster the humans of the world can fix this #.

Open plea!!! Teach every new generation about the beast's plans to dominate their soul from birth through media and toxic nourishment, a whole other topic unto itself. It could save you the trouble of seeing your grandchildren harm their lives with the same self destructive habits we have seen many of our own friends and family succumb to. Lets all work towards a stable and healthy society for the sake of harmony.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Trigger warning:

There is a lot of bad in a lot of different genres. However some are, measurably, worse than others.

Hip hop, much like islam, represents the deepest end of the dumpsters in their respective fields of mind control.

Enjoy!

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Avoid pop music and all is good

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

That's you.

It's wrong to expect everyone to fall into the same traps. I've fallen into my share, but having rappers guide my life hasn't been one of them.

If you're making life decisions based off a rap song, the rap song is the least of your worries.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Speaking of dangerous music.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I like this thread alot....
Its true what your saying..

and not alot of people really understand how deep it actually goes and how much of a impacted it has on the population's psyche

Exspecaly the children's who hear and see it one way or another no matter how hard we try...

as you stated in your OP its in everything TV, movies, schools (ect.) Everything!

This is in my opinion a great topic to discuss and really needs more options on the subject

This and many more good topics should be discussed.....

but no one seems to want to talk about the (powers that be) on here any more LOL wonder why????

Good thread

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

It may have been tongue in cheek, but sometimes it was still about threesomes and other such things.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: worldstarcountry

That's you.

It's wrong to expect everyone to fall into the same traps. I've fallen into my share, but having rappers guide my life hasn't been one of them.

If you're making life decisions based off a rap song, the rap song is the least of your worries.

Lol I think you completely missunderstod the whole concept of the OP

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Sorry thought you was referring to the OP just noticed you was replying to a reply

I'm dumb dumb LOL

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Many of the young people I am around will mindlessly start reciting 'lyrics' from 'songs' that are simply horrific. They are like mind controlled zombies singing words about the most vile and unwholesome subjects. It is truly frightening that they don't even realized they are reciting these horrid words.

I take it your name is in reference to actual metal and not Heavy Metal.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4003fireglo

originally posted by: Bluntone22

It may have been tongue in cheek, but sometimes it was still about threesomes and other such things.

That was my point. You had to listen closely and read between the lines. That is mostly gone today.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Ive always been very cogniscent of the lyrics I write for music. It definitely has an effect. I fully support freedom of speech however people should be more aware of the garbage they consume.

Like oreilly auto parts. That damn jingle gets in my head for days when I hear it.

Music really is a way to go straight to the subconscious. It can be a little mind control and a little spellcraft, in a very technical sense. I think some of the religious nuts get a little obsessive about "demons", which is very much religious programming to explain something they dont understand. (Im not saying there arent any, but that its as automatic a response as a kid singing about bitches and hoes because he listens to rap music)

Why do you think you sing songs at church? Yep, because they program your subconscious. The point is to be aware of what you consume.
edit on 20-9-2017 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Yep, I confess. I've corrupted by Doo Wop music.

Hail Satins!

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I am glad you wrote this thread. I am finding it difficult to listen to music because of the way the form takes hold of my mind's ear. I find myself paying for most listening binges with diminished vibrations. It has become so apparent that I am constantly reevaluating why exactly I found most sounds appealing in the first place...probably the contact high, initially.

But there is more at stake here. The artists know damn well what price they paid but few can remove themselves from the trap and the trappings. No matter. You could put their rotting souls on a stage forever and masses will line up for days to pay homage. They think it is nostalgia, a part of their lives they are recapturing, and it is in a sense, but it is more than that.

When I heard of the concept of a public broadcast system which would blast this noise nonstop, from the sky, with no chance of refuge or escape, based on the pushbutton whim of the masses, over cities and public places, and particularly being framed in such delusional and manic light, I felt my spine bristle and repel the indescribable lure of cocaethylene. It was the manic dementia taking living form which scared me, that such a concept would be so shamelessly delivered, given away, and presented as a million dollar idea! YOURS FOR THE TAKING BECAUSE I AM SO HIGH I'M FLYING AND THERE'S MORE INSIDE....Proof of what they have done, are doing. All discernment shattered, emptiness, fill me please...and music is just the tip of the iceberg. It's the part we can hear, consciously. Even silence must be carefully dialed in.

# 879
edit on 21-9-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join