It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller seeks White House documents related to Trump's actions as president

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: warpeace
a reply to: JinMI

America and Russia are two tigers on one mountain. The Chinese have an old saying. There cannot be two tigers on one mountain. Make no mistake. Russia tries to take over America. America tries to take over Russia.

Please see the definitions for the terms I used. Namely adversary and rival.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck
Ok, we could go down that road. How is Russia the enemy?
Enemy, adversary and rival are three different terms with different meanings. I don't agree with the term enemy however the other two would apply.

Well, I don't think their constant military fly-bys are so that they can wave at y'all, or stop in for some Hostess 'real fruit' fruit pies.
If this were Clinton being investigated for collusion...would you still be parsing weasel words to define how to categorize the Russkies?
edit on 20-9-2017 by JohnnyCanuck because: yes

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Tempter
Mueller is a partisan hack who is trying to dig up dirt on Trump using the cover of an investigation.

The Democrats are sick!

If Mueller is pursuing "Obstruction of Justice" that implies that his Russia Witch Hunt didn't find any witches...correct?

It could also mean he's looking for cause/effect and repercussion. Just sayin!

We may never get the full details even after the investigation is over.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

The Russians have never killed a single American. The Russians have never had a trade surplus with America. The Russians, however, are indispensable allies of America against jihadist infestation.

(post by Damiel removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

That's not a new phenomena. Happens in your neck of the woods too.
www.cbc.ca...

They probe for intel, watch for activity and make sure that it is known that they aren't incapable. We do the same.

"weasel words?" You mean the words with apt definitions? For the record, I watched Clinton walk away from allegations that would have any Johnny American/Canadian go to prison for a very long time. That's just the evidence I could see, not what is/was speculated.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Damiel
a reply to: JinMI
And civilian kiddies, toddlers, crawlers ... ?

What about the American civilian kiddies, toddlers and crawlers that actually die here?
Via abortions or lack of gov't services ect ect ect.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

The Russians have never killed a single American. The Russians have never had a trade surplus with America. The Russians, however, are indispensable allies of America against jihadist infestation.

Uh huh...is it a nice fall in St. Petersburg this year?

edit on 20-9-2017 by JohnnyCanuck because: Duh!

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Rosenstein played a central role in the drama, having written a memo that laid out why Comey should be fired, citing the FBI director’s unconventional approach to the Hillary Clinton email probe.

White House officials initially said Trump relied upon that memo in his decision to oust Comey, but Trump himself later said the memo was not a central factor and that he had the Russia investigation in mind when considering whether to let Comey go.

Don't you want to hear Rod's side of the story ?
I do !

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Actually pretty warm fall here in Southwest Michigan but no hurricanes or earthquakes to talk about.

Beers cold though

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

a reply to: introvert

4 Americans died in Benghazi. 1 year of investigation for each death. It would have taken 4 years to investigate Benghazi.

More money was spent, and more hearings/testimony was heard for Benghazi than the terror attacks of 9-11.

I don't know about you, but that seems a bit odd to me.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

a reply to: Damiel

Yes..Mueller even interviewed the man who appointed him as special counsel, LOL.

Special counsel Robert Mueller’s team interviewed Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein over the summer about President Donald Trump’s decision to fire FBI Director James Comey, according to a person briefed on the encounter
Source: www.politico.com...

THE MAN NEEDS TO BE FIRED!

How dare he interview anyone and everyone that may have some info on the case he is investigating!

We should fire him for doing his job!

Mueller is in for a BIG SURPRISE, if he thinks that Donald Trump took copious notes and photocopied everything, like his buddy James Comey (allegedly) did.

Mueller: I demand all White House notes and documents!

WhiteHouse: Sure, they're in that shoebox over there, you big dummy!

True. I doubt the WH kept record of everything that took place, but it is Mueller's place to ask.

And he should ask.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
When it comes to politics and propaganda, our current ATS armchair analysts are a pathetic bunch that like to selectively apply their standards to what an investigation should entail.

Exhibit A:

As he should. We should expect the top investigators in the US to turn over every stone and find the absolute truth, no matter who is the focus of the investigation or their political affiliation.

Why didn't Comey apply the same level of scrutiny towards Hillary? Would that mean the FBI is also selective in how they apply their standards? Oh right... that's already been proven.

edit on 20-9-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Metallicus

Yeah wasting money on witch hunts like investigating Hillary up the ying yang and back again right?

You'd just rather they ignore what Russia did?
Or do you think Russia didn't do anything?

Ahhh ..i smell presidential privlidge coming into play soon. since its illegal to investigate a sitting president.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Oh NO !!

Mueller casts broad net in requesting extensive records from Trump White House

according to two people briefed on the requests

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Yeah wasting money on witch hunts like investigating Hillary up the ying yang and back again right?

Ahhh ..i smell presidential privlidge coming into play soon. since its illegal to investigate a sitting president.

Just like "Fast & Furious" !!

Eric Holder ended up in Contempt of Congress for that one.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Sillyolme

I guess tRump can't say he isn't under investigation any more!

And still his phony accusers have absolutely NOTHING to show for it!

(Except for their own "Collusion Delusion")

edit on 20-9-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: yuppa

Just like "Fast & Furious" !!

Eric Holder ended up in Contempt of Congress for that one.

I know right? Anyway..if ti doe snot pertain to Muellers investigation its perfectly legal fo rth epresident to claim EP and mueller cant do shiite against it.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

a reply to: Damiel

Yes..Mueller even interviewed the man who appointed him as special counsel, LOL.

Special counsel Robert Mueller’s team interviewed Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein over the summer about President Donald Trump’s decision to fire FBI Director James Comey, according to a person briefed on the encounter
Source: www.politico.com...

THE MAN NEEDS TO BE FIRED!

How dare he interview anyone and everyone that may have some info on the case he is investigating!

We should fire him for doing his job!

Mueller is in for a BIG SURPRISE, if he thinks that Donald Trump took copious notes and photocopied everything, like his buddy James Comey (allegedly) did.

Mueller: I demand all White House notes and documents!

WhiteHouse: Sure, they're in that shoebox over there, you big dummy!

If that is the case then the white house might also be guilty of the federal record keeping laws.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Let's be honest, none of us has any idea what Mueller is thinking.

Maybe he was appalled by the fbi investigation of hillary, and saw how divided people were after that terrible investigation, and said he is going to leave no stone unturned in this one.

Maybe he has found absolutely no evidence of trump doing anything wrong, after even bringing Hillary donators on board.

Maybe he is treatening manafort, looking at all white house documents because he wants to be absolutely positive on his recomendation.

And maybe after all of this he has found nothing on trump. Or maybe he did.

Or he could be a partisan hack.

I will tell you this, I voted for and support trump, and didn't feel there needed to be an independent investigator. But had I been chosen to lead that investigation, my support of trump wouldn't matter and I would leave no stone unturned, because I respect justice, and I hope Mueller feels the same.

That's why I am waiting for the results and details of the investigation to come out before I make a judgement.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join