It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller seeks White House documents related to Trump's actions as president

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Damiel

Yes..Mueller even interviewed the man who appointed him as special counsel, LOL.

Special counsel Robert Mueller’s team interviewed Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein over the summer about President Donald Trump’s decision to fire FBI Director James Comey, according to a person briefed on the encounter
Source: www.politico.com...

THE MAN NEEDS TO BE FIRED!

How dare he interview anyone and everyone that may have some info on the case he is investigating!

We should fire him for doing his job!

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck
We don't actually have a law making collusion illegal in the US...if we did there would be a whole lot more people to look at.

I recall an America where any effort by any American to work with the enemy in subverting an American election would be considered treasonous. Not any more, I gather. Like I said, if this were Clinton, the Right would be howling for her head on a stick. But it's their guy under a magnifying glass, so standards have dropped. Along with patriotism. Pretty sad...yet you think it's making America great.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

That is only true if Trump asked Putin to hack DNC. Trump being the fox he is, doubt he would do something so easily traceable to him.

Considering Trump tower was wiretapped, Obama would have known about it if Trump phoned Putin.
edit on 20-9-2017 by warpeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Metallicus

Yeah wasting money on witch hunts like investigating Hillary up the ying yang and back again right?

You'd just rather they ignore what Russia did?
Or do you think Russia didn't do anything?

Yawn, nobody really cares unless your still one of the butthurt from that epic Clinton DEFEAT.

Losers tend to gravitate towards one another, it's like group therapy.

Mueller is nothing more than a dirt digging hired gun by the Dems.

It's their last desperate hope, sad that a political party has reduced themselves to this.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I'm trying to cook dinner right now. Chinese fried rice and sweet and spicy chicken and veggies. Needs my close attention. Ill come back.

Typical Leftist Commie dishes.
Where is the Russian dressing?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I'm trying to cook dinner right now. Chinese fried rice and sweet and spicy chicken and veggies. Needs my close attention. Ill come back.

Offhand, I'd say in the White House or Trump Towers since Mar-a-Lago is kinda dicey these days.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Typical Leftist Commie dishes.

Option for Chicken Kiev.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
But it's their guy under a magnifying glass, so standards have dropped. Along with patriotism. Pretty sad...yet you think it's making America great.

Gee you think the standards have dropped?

We went from this derailing your presidential aspirations in 2004:

And 12 short years later we have a President proclaiming he grabs pussy.

Welcome to the 21st century.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Offhand, I'd say in the White House or Trump Towers since Mar-a-Lago is kinda dicey these days.

Sure thing......because that's all they can get him for......eating a salad with Russian dressing

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

But it's their guy under a magnifying glass, so standards have dropped. Along with patriotism. Pretty sad...yet you think it's making America great.

Gee you think the standards have dropped?
We went from this derailing your presidential aspirations in 2004:
And 12 short years later we have a President proclaiming he grabs pussy.
Welcome to the 21st century.

Was he yelling in Russian or something?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: carewemust

Yes..Mueller even interviewed the man who appointed him as special counsel, LOL.

Special counsel Robert Mueller’s team interviewed Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein over the summer about President Donald Trump’s decision to fire FBI Director James Comey, according to a person briefed on the encounter
Source: www.politico.com...

THE MAN NEEDS TO BE FIRED!

How dare he interview anyone and everyone that may have some info on the case he is investigating!

We should fire him for doing his job!

Mueller is in for a BIG SURPRISE, if he thinks that Donald Trump took copious notes and photocopied everything, like his buddy James Comey (allegedly) did.

Mueller: I demand all White House notes and documents!

WhiteHouse: Sure, they're in that shoebox over there, you big dummy!

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Could you point out the subversion?

Perhaps it is your opinion that Russians swayed voters? Perhaps the miles and years of crap behind the opposing team is all just rubbish?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Rebels are still civilians.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Syria is overpopulated by tens of millions of people. Don't worry, every Syrian killed is immediately replaced by several more.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Could you point out the subversion?
Perhaps it is your opinion that Russians swayed voters? Perhaps the miles and years of crap behind the opposing team is all just rubbish?

It's all just opinion until the investigation is complete. But seeking or accepting help from the enemy in with the intent to tilt the election is subversion in my book. Maybe my standards are just higher.
And if the other guys broke the law...have at it.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

If that were the case, might as well indict George Washington for collaborating with France to fight one's own country.

edit on 20-9-2017 by warpeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Ok, we could go down that road. How is Russia the enemy?

Enemy, adversary and rival are three different terms with different meanings. I don't agree with the term enemy however the other two would apply.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

America and Russia are two tigers on one mountain. The Chinese have an old saying. There cannot be two tigers on one mountain. Make no mistake. Russia tries to take over America. America tries to take over Russia.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Mueller is a partisan hack who is trying to dig up dirt on Trump using the cover of an investigation.

The Democrats are sick!

If Mueller is pursuing "Obstruction of Justice" that implies that his Russia Witch Hunt didn't find any witches...correct?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join