It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller seeks White House documents related to Trump's actions as president

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I'm trying to cook dinner right now. Chinese fried rice and sweet and spicy chicken and veggies. Needs my close attention. Ill come back.

link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Sillyolme

If this is true, it occurs to me that Mueller is trying to dig up any information he can on Trump's intent. That is what an obstruction charge would hinge upon.

He's not going to leave a single stone unturned. That's a good investigation.

What's uncovered, to whom it connects back and to what extent, is an entirely different story.

link   
a reply to: introvert

4 Americans died in Benghazi. 1 year of investigation for each death. It would have taken 4 years to investigate Benghazi.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

This sounds like he is pursuing the obstruction of justice angle

I agree.
I hope any info needed is provided.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
I'm trying to cook dinner right now. Chinese fried rice and sweet and spicy chicken and veggies. Needs my close attention. Ill come back.

No Reubens with vodka cocktails?

Tsk, tsk.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

If this is true, it occurs to me that Mueller is trying to dig up any information he can on Trump's intent. That is what an obstruction charge would hinge upon.

What's uncovered, to whom it connects back and to what extent, is an entirely different story.

As he should. We should expect the top investigators in the US to turn over every stone and find the absolute truth, no matter who is the focus of the investigation or their political affiliation.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: warpeace

4 Americans died in Benghazi. 1 year of investigation for each death. It would have taken 4 years to investigate Benghazi.

I'm not sure of your exact point.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Intent? LMAO, that ship has done sailed off into the horizon!

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

My point is. The Benghazi investigation should have taken 4 years because 4 Americans died.

link   

originally posted by: KawRider9

Intent? LMAO, that ship has done sailed off into the horizon!

Intent is a very important part of US laws and always will be.

If Trump fired Comey with the intent of finding someone better for the job, I say he would be fine.

But if they can prove his intent was to affect the investigation, that may be grounds for charges/impeachment.

link   

originally posted by: warpeace

My point is. The Benghazi investigation should have taken 4 years because 4 Americans died.

I'm not sure how you come to that conclusion, but that is your opinion and you are welcome to it.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Too bad we have people that want to waste time on witch hunts instead of actually focusing on fixing America. This is all a part of trying to bog down the Trump administration in BS so they can't make America great again.

Unless, of course the investigation turns up evidence of Trump's camp colluding with the Russians in the hopes of swaying the election results. In which case, they are traitors and you are wrong. Not sure I'd want to hang the whole thing on the basis of your opinion.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

As he should. We should expect the top investigators in the US to turn over every stone and find the absolute truth, no matter who is the focus of the investigation or their political affiliation.

Absolutely.

We should expect any investigation to be as thorough as possible, but especially one that is a national security issue. Those that don't want it to play out in order to find the truth undermine the real threat to our democracy, which is in itself anti-American.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Too bad comey didn't follow your beliefs when he investigated pillary... guess that's cause he isn't/ wasn't a top investigator....

edit on 20-9-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
If this investigation were not a horse and pony show Trump would be required to testify in the Senate. We all know the end result. Mueller is going to say, there is no reasonable cause for any indictment, but Trump and his team have been extremely careless meeting with Russians in the Trump tower. The apple does not fall far from the tree. Like teacher. Like student. Like Mueller. Like Comey.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

We don't actually have a law making collusion illegal in the US...if we did there would be a whole lot more people to look at.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Absolutely.

We should expect any investigation to be as thorough as possible, but especially one that is a national security issue. Those that don't want it to play out in order to find the truth undermine the real threat to our democracy, which is in itself anti-American.

Agreed. I feel that way about everyone, no matter their political lean. I thought it was reasonable to investigate Hillary's email issue to the fullest extent and I accepted the findings of the FBI on that.

I think it is reasonable to investigate Trump's many issues to the fullest extent and I will accept Mueller's finding or recommendations.

Too many people only give a # about the truth when it benefits their "side".

Screw sides...I want the truth.
edit on 20-9-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

Too bad comey didn't follow your beliefs when he investigated pillary... guess that's cause he isn't/ wasn't a top investigator....

What you mean to say is "too bad Comey did not recommend charges, which fits me personal confirmation bias and agenda".

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I want the truth.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Damiel

Yes..Mueller even interviewed the man who appointed him as special counsel, LOL.

Special counsel Robert Mueller’s team interviewed Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein over the summer about President Donald Trump’s decision to fire FBI Director James Comey, according to a person briefed on the encounter
Source: www.politico.com...

THE MAN NEEDS TO BE FIRED!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join