It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirits show this guy Earth from space on his bathroom mirror

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesBrandon
a reply to: violet

First: there is like 400 videos on my channel... www.youtube.com...

Dude I pissed my pants on that line about windows! I am sorry to say, that there are NO windows in my bathroom. Not one.

ASK yourself this question... how the hell is everyone seeing something totally indifferent from what is? I mean dude have you read the comments? Come on... NO ONE can do that.

Ok not a window, it was a white square with a hole on it. One was on a wall, asssumed it was a standard window.

I Checked out some of your videos.

I challenge you to film your magic mirror flipped over to normal magnification side. You're using the side that magnifies and distorts.
edit on 20-9-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   

HERE MY PLAYLIST... www.youtube.com...

Have you read the comments? Everyone sees something completely differen, what is your explanation of this?

Man, please stop plugging your youtube channel and playlists on every damn post.

I'll take a look and will be back to comment.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   

HERE MY PLAYLIST... www.youtube.com...

Have you read the comments? Everyone sees something completely differen, what is your explanation of this?

It's standard procedure when debunking claims to offer different ideas on how it's being achieved. That's all it means. Different comments do not mean proof.

Besides, Most of us said a distorted or maginification mirror was used.

Nobody has really said you're hoaxing.

I'd offer a word of advice to you though. If you keep summoning spirits or entities you might well wish you hadn't. You're giving an invitation which can be dangerous.

It comes down to what you believe. If you believe you are seeing souls or spirits (and I know you do believe that) , then you are and they are in fact very real in your realm. That explains the difference you see in comments. Ponder that for awhile.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Well, I watched the vid linked in the op and didn't really see anything worth noting.

Watching and yawning, then I saw a chick's face fade in then fade out. Her hair all blown back off her face with some sort of crystal on her forehead.

I grabbed a screenshot and cropped it.

If the chick isn't a reflection of the person doing the recording or of anyone else in the room, then I'm impressed so far.

Otherwise, I'm not.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll
Well, I watched the vid linked in the op and didn't really see anything worth noting.

Watching and yawning, then I saw a chick's face fade in then fade out. Her hair all blown back off her face with some sort of crystal on her forehead.

I grabbed a screenshot and cropped it.

If the chick isn't a reflection of the person doing the recording or of anyone else in the room, then I'm impressed so far.

Otherwise, I'm not.

You're easily impressed.
Pareidolia

(post by doobydoll removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Hey look, i'm the biggest fan of all things conspiracy, paranormal etc. I genuinely love reading about it and I often defend people's "out there" posts.

I for sure can't and therefore won't say this is all a hoax/trick of the mind. But if i had to bet, I wouldn't be scared about putting money on it being so.
edit on 20-9-2017 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrConspiracy

Hey look, i'm the biggest fan of all things conspiracy, paranormal etc. I genuinely love reading about it and I often defend people's "out there" posts.

I for sure can't and therefore won't say this is all a hoax/trick of the mind. But if i had to bet, I wouldn't be scared about putting money on it being so.

Apologies man, sincerely.

I've been awake most of the night with tendonitis in the shoulder and elbow, I'm tired, grumpy, and in pain. Not that it's any excuse.

Again, many apologies.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

thats odd.
I see it also. In fact in a few other videos on that dudes channel, i seen what appears to be the same woman's face in the mirror.
Weird stuff

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

originally posted by: MrConspiracy

Apologies man, sincerely.

I've been awake most of the night with tendonitis in the shoulder and elbow, I'm tired, grumpy, and in pain. Not that it's any excuse.

Again, many apologies.

Don't mention it man. Didn't realise your post had been removed... I didn't think it was overly nasty? but hey ho.

I hope your pain subsides, honestly.

Peace

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I often wonder if it was only the laudanum that gave Lord Byron this pretty unique perspective, for the time.

Cain

Cain.
Oh God! or Demon! or whate'er thou art,
Is yon our earth?

Lucifer.
Dost thou not recognise
The dust which formed your father?

Cain.
Can it be?
Yon small blue circle, swinging in far ether,
With an inferior circlet purpler it still,
Which looks like that which lit our earthly night?
Is this our Paradise? Where are its walls,
And they who guard them?

Lucifer.
Point me out the site
Of Paradise.
Cain.
How should I? As we move
Like sunbeams onward, it grows small and smaller,
And as it waxes little, and then less,
Gathers a halo round it, like the light.
Which shone the roundest of the stars, when I
Beheld them from the skirts of Paradise:
Methinks they both, as we recede from them,
Appear to join the innumerable stars
Which are around us; and, as we move on,
Increase their myriads.

Lucifer.
And if there should be
Worlds greater than thine own inhabited
By greater things and they themselves far more
In number than the dust of thy dull earth,
Though multiplied to animated atoms,
All living and all doomed to death and wretched,
What wouldst thou think?

Cain.
I should be proud of thought
Which knew such things.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

a reply to: SaturnFX

Question? How do you explain others seeing? Just saying... here is a playlist... maybe you will find something worth wild...

As for all that stuff you said? LOL, just me and my iphone 5s nothing else. Yes the mirrors but one angle.

In high res, you can "see" all sorts of cool stuff...once you stop seeing the mirrors.
A bit like looking into fire..you can see fire, but eventually you can see cities, wars, etc.

Creative mind? pattern recognition? whatever it is. Some people need to take some drugs to see past the basic and see the stuff..like those damn magic eye pictures where initially you just see a bunch of colorful noise.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesBrandon

I guess it was a magnifying mirror. You can get all kind of crazy reflections with those.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

a reply to: Tulpa

here is my playlist... you will find many more interesting orbs as you say, but are really souls... You must decide.

www.youtube.com...

Thank you for responding.
I've not had time to go through many of the clips but I will look through some more when I can.
The orb (soul) one is interesting because its not at all like any other orb things I've seen.
I loved the expression "real live ghost". Of course, I know what you meant but that was funny (in a good way, not derogatory).
Anyway, thanks again and I will keep an eye on your postings.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

I guess it was a magnifying mirror. You can get all kind of crazy reflections with those.

Not to mention if the glass has a beveled edge on it. That picks up prisms of colour

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Angry much Charles. Someone needs a chill pill. People are just posting their opinions. I'm not going through 400 videos. Why so many?
edit on 20-9-2017 by Diabolical1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

here comes the fire...

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
If "he" reads this. Get RABBIT EARS or turn old metal coat hangers into them. Where they cross or X. You found energy or portal tx such signals. No one as of yet except very powerful energy or spirit communicators has learned of its mysteries

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: maxzen2004

there are 3 or more different videos on their channel, "A Brooklyn Haunting" by Mark Slade

Looks to me like optical tricks using magnified mirrors, nothing else. Thanks for the share though, fun topic

This video, whatever he's reflecting into the mirror is also hitting the windiw frame. So how is it only displaying inside sleeping beauty's magic mirror???

Mirror mirror on the wall,
Reflect my tv to fool them all

It's "magic mirror....... "

You have been Mandela ed

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Haha .. it's mirror mirror in my world

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join