It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirits show this guy Earth from space on his bathroom mirror

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Someone created a pretty interesting video using who knows what kind of lens effect. It looks like a reflection of someone in a bottom of a jar in one of the pictures, it is distorted. Maybe it is some sort of magnifying mirror.

Ahhh. Sirits show someone, must be a reflection of a bottom of a wine bottle or booze bottle.
edit on 19-9-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Only looks like two pot and pans to me. I don't see anything, plus the music was horrendous.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Had a browse through and he's a funny guy. In one he says he's going to show a "real live, living ghost"!
Isn't that just a person?

To me, its distorted reflections in magnifying mirrors and although I can make out a few pretty freaky faces I'm not too convinced.

Theres one with a pretty strange orb type of effect which I thought was interesting and unlike the average orb (dust) video.
There's quite a few more and I'll keep an eye on them so thanks for sharing.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: maxzen2004
www.youtube.com...

He started having paranormal experiences when he moved into a new Apartment in NYC, he started documenting his experiences and has over 100 videos. Tell me what you think? I am having a hard time explaining some of the videos, seems like a portal has opened up. Be easy on this guy, he is new and trying to figure out what the hell is happening.

I don't see any pictures of the Earth from space, or faces.

I just see chromatic aberration, lens flares and fuzzy video from multiple curved mirrors at angles to each other.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   
As far as creative viewing, cool video (and nice sound). Its pareidolia but with that understanding, I was able to see tons of stuff..space elevators, ships, alien faces close up, normal human faces on the bottom, the ISS, etc.

I could see meditating to it and becoming inspired

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: maxzen2004
www.youtube.com...

He started having paranormal experiences when he moved into a new Apartment in NYC, he started documenting his experiences and has over 100 videos. Tell me what you think? I am having a hard time explaining some of the videos, seems like a portal has opened up. Be easy on this guy, he is new and trying to figure out what the hell is happening.

I don't see any pictures of the Earth from space, or faces.

I just see chromatic aberration, lens flares and fuzzy video from multiple curved mirrors at angles to each other.

"I don't see love, I see biochemical reactions triggered by comfort and biological drives that...etc"
Get creative. A person can look at texture on drywall and see great alien landscapes, strange ancient language, etc....but maybe your brain isn't wired that way and you can only see the technicals without seeing the inspirationals. thats fine and normal, but you're missing a great outlook.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
I don't get it.
He films reflections in his bathroom mirror and calls it space?

I don't get it either.

My mirror reflects the tv screen in my bedroom. Perhaps I should put it on the space channel and film it

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

Hello. I am the person who's doing these videos. Thank you for being honest.

Here is a playlist of all my best videos... enjoy... feel free to comment, talk, whatever.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

here is a playlist... many different videos... www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

WOW... thats what you see? I am simply using an iphone 5S... NO other equipment is being used.

Here is a playlist of other videos... what do you see in them?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

here is my playlist... you will find many more interesting orbs as you say, but are really souls... You must decide.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Question? How do you explain others seeing? Just saying... here is a playlist... maybe you will find something worth wild...

As for all that stuff you said? LOL, just me and my iphone 5s nothing else. Yes the mirrors but one angle.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

lMFAO! That comment was HYSTERICAL! Space channel! HILARIOUS! But, its just what you said... My mirrors reflect the out surroundings of the mirror, so WHY do mine do these other things?

here is a playlist... enjoy...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesBrandon
I watched one of a galaxy in a mirror. He's reflecting something onto it, you can see the reflection on the Window frame as well, not just in the mirrors!

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: maxzen2004

there are 3 or more different videos on their channel, "A Brooklyn Haunting" by Mark Slade

Looks to me like optical tricks using magnified mirrors, nothing else. Thanks for the share though, fun topic

This video, whatever he's reflecting into the mirror is also hitting the windiw frame. So how is it only displaying inside sleeping beauty's magic mirror???

Mirror mirror on the wall,
Reflect my tv to fool them all

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
To everyone here: You have ALL proven that what I am doing is REAL. If it were faked or orchestrated then you would ALL see the SAME thing correct? How can all of you see the most WHACKED out versions of what I am actually doing? is not the caption here " DENY IGNORANCE " would you all ADMIT in fairness that that's pretty freaking impossible?

AGAIN, YOU ALL SEE SOMETHING DIFFERENT! I am using an iphone 5s nothing else, no fancy lenses, (in fact, NOTHING else works!) I have a fancy camera doesn't work...

Here is a link to some pictures (how the spirits WRITE all over my walls)... FACT... there is NO way that ANYONE can do this... goo.gl/skHC77

This is a playlist of my videos... maybe they will bring more clarity... www.youtube.com...

Check out A Brooklyn Haunting on twitter... twitter.com...

One of the comments says " I said ALIENS showed me Earth from Space " NO... it was the SPIRITS in the house... NOT aliens.

Thank you for your time,

CB †

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesBrandon
This one. Can't embed it has a massive embed code

m.youtube.com...

I think your mirrors are just distorted so they reflect funny.like those fun house mirrors.
It's not a face, it's still the blue towel, it morphs into a shape as you move the camera around

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   

First: there is like 400 videos on my channel... www.youtube.com...

Dude I pissed my pants on that line about windows! I am sorry to say, that there are NO windows in my bathroom. Not one.

ASK yourself this question... how the hell is everyone seeing something totally indifferent from what is? I mean dude have you read the comments? Come on... NO ONE can do that.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   

NO WINDOW IN THE BATHROOM SORRY...

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

HERE MY PLAYLIST... www.youtube.com...

Have you read the comments? Everyone sees something completely differen, what is your explanation of this?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join